Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Should I make this???? >

Should I make this????

Should I make this????

Old 09-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Boomer

OK Boomer ya talked me into it .It's going to take a little while because I have a few bodies I'm working on now. Can you email me when you get a chance? [email protected]
Old 09-30-2004, 10:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default E Bay

Guys I'm just messing with E Bay But I want you all to know anyone from this site can get my bodies directly from me (save ya a few bucks)
Attached Thumbnails Should I make this????-untitled-1.psdqa.jpg  
Old 09-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default Re: a 1/18

Originally posted by HELLION
I Like that Idea Darth ! A baby Da Hellion
hey Danny i should have these bodies done soon and i will used them at my next club race.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: a 1/18

Originally posted by Marcos.J
hey Danny i should have these bodies done soon and i will used them at my next club race.
Cool let me know how you do and put the screws on the front of the wing not the dimples and move it forward for short and med tracks tracks. I wish I was there. Race season is over here Winter sucks
Old 09-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Re: Re: a 1/18

Cool let me know how you do and put the screws on the front of the wing not the dimples and move it forward for short and med tracks tracks. I wish I was there. Race season is over here Winter sucks
thanks fr the wing tip
Old 09-30-2004, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Boomer

OK Boomer ya talked me into it .It's going to take a little while because I have a few bodies I'm working on now. Can you email me when you get a chance? [email protected]
WOOHOO! I'll email ya tomorrow.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Warning: these bodies may cause extreme down force and the sensation of hugging the curves and ripping thru the infield may occur. My only mistake ws not ordering a few more at first. Besides looking great they work like magic. And I especially like the " whoa , who makes that body" comments I got all day. Dan is the Man.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Dreddlox
Warning: these bodies may cause extreme down force and the sensation of hugging the curves and ripping thru the infield may occur. My only mistake ws not ordering a few more at first. Besides looking great they work like magic. And I especially like the " whoa , who makes that body" comments I got all day. Dan is the Man.
AAAAh I see that when come over to Deerpark I won't be the only one with that body !!!!
Old 10-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

. I actually ordered with Dreddlox. It felt like I had stick em on my tires. I was hugging the corners like never before. I highly recommend this body. DA HELLION I'm with you man.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally posted by Killa G
. I actually ordered with Dreddlox. It felt like I had stick em on my tires. I was hugging the corners like never before. I highly recommend this body. DA HELLION I'm with you man.

Man I see the whole Deer Park crew got the goods! I hope to come check you guys out this sunday coming up.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default wow!!!!

Thank you all for the complements I can't tell you how happy I am that the D/H1 is doing so well. I set my goals very high on this one and for awhile thought it can't be done. I was so upset because I would be so close but not quite there then that day came where I was testing the new body with the new wings with a friend. I was setting up my car while he was taking some laps and he screemed Danny what in the hell did you do to this thing ? It rocks! Then I tried it. As I started going faster and faster the car was doing just what I wanted it too. Then we tryed other bodies just to make sure and knowing a body can only do so much as far as handeling and speed.The D/H1 came out on top every time. The lap times weren't blowing some of the top bodies away but they where faster and the best big track body was different then the best short track body we tested aginst and the D/H1 got them both I was so excited
Old 10-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default continued

Saying you have a body that can beat the others is one thing but proving it is another and that's why I want to thank you guys again for for your comments! They mean more then anything I could say to convince others to try them. And maybe now I can even afford buying cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches they just arent the same using just bread
Attached Thumbnails Should I make this????-rc%2520car%2520stuff%2520034%2520copy.jpg  
Old 10-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: wow!!!!

Thank you all for the complements I can't tell you how happy I am that the D/H1 is doing so well. I set my goals very high on this one and for awhile thought it can't be done. I was so upset because I would be so close but not quite there then that day came where I was testing the new body with the new wings with a friend. I was setting up my car while he was taking some laps and he screemed Danny what in the hell did you do to this thing ? It rocks! Then I tried it. As I started going faster and faster the car was doing just what I wanted it too. Then we tryed other bodies just to make sure and knowing a body can only do so much as far as handeling and speed.The D/H1 came out on top every time. The lap times weren't blowing some of the top bodies away but they where faster and the best big track body was different then the best short track body we tested aginst and the D/H1 got them both I was so excited
All I know is keep up the great work dude you rock. !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

hey Danny the body is masked and ready for paint!! i will post pics soon!!
Old 10-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default pictures!!!

Cool Marcos and Guys that Have the DH-1 bodies PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES OF THEM I'll put them in my web site "Da Hellion RC" And I way appreciate it when you tell me how your doing with them

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.