R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-28-2004, 04:01 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to junito yukiyu
Default Enneti tires..

does anybody knows anything about this tires?? , i you do please share your expirience!!
junito yukiyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:49 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Enneti tires are pretty good tires, probably one of the better ones out there. Their shore is the same from one batch of tires to the next, although they are a little harder than what is claimed on the box. These tires have never chunked on me. Only problem I've had is when the weather is cold the rims will shatter but that is the only time that has happened to me. The rear rims are +2mm offset. All in all they are very good tires.
darkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:54 PM   #3
Tech Adept

These are very nice tires. great wear, and durable. I think they are pretty light also. Cool rims
- Dust
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Yeap, good tires indeed!!!
madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:19 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic

Default Colo springs!!!

Hey Dark A. I live in Colorado and would like to head over there some weekend and check out the track. Do they have a outlaw class? I run touring 1/10 and Outlaw 1/10 but I much prefer Outlaws. Can you let me know ? And I didn't mean to change the tire subject guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rc car stuff 006.jpg (52.8 KB, 1137 views)
HELLION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:34 AM   #6
Tech Apprentice

Post Ennetei Tires

I don't know much about the sedan tires although I had a lot of bad experience with the 1/8th scale tires. I used the Enneti tires early this year and DAMN they crack so easily or I probably just got a bad batch. As far as sedan is concerned one of the best tires out there and cost efficient are the Mono Tuning tires. I believe these tires are around $10.00 at your local hobby shops.
But my favorites are the Zac Project Kawahara tires. These I think are the best foam tires out in the market right now.
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:59 AM   #7
Tech Adept
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Pesonally I have tried the Enneitti tires. They seemed to work well. Did not have trouble with the rims or the foam. The 1'8th scale tires works great. However check out the Twister Tires. You can't go wrong

www.twistertires.com
racinghobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:57 AM   #8
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

I had a friend come over from Europe for the Winternats and he brought a bunch of Enneti tires.

After shattering, and I'm talking about disintegration, of about 5-6 rims, he went and bought Mugen tires.

The temps were in the 80-85 F region.

Last edited by stefan; 04-30-2004 at 06:46 AM.
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:04 PM   #9
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default Re: Enneti tires..

Quote:
Originally posted by junito yukiyu
does anybody knows anything about this tires?? , i you do please share your expirience!!
hey junito try the monotuning tires, i had a chance to test some of these tires that Aaron sent me and believe me they are awsome, exellent grip and wear and the best part is no chunking!!! I will be running these tires in the full throttle summer points series! and the Region 4 gas on-road race in June so watch out!!!
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:24 PM   #10

Send a message via MSN to junito yukiyu

that's funny!! , , i wrote them guys and apparently i'm not good enough!! , i haven't heard nothing , not even a name of a distributor!! .. oh well , i'm just trying to get some inputs!! , anyway , thanks marcos!!
junito yukiyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:26 PM   #11
Tech Apprentice

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Enneti Tires

Enneti tires are distributed by Werks Racing in San Jose. If you have any questions please contact Werks Racing at 408.365.1000 or www.werksracing.com.
Tyree Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 09:52 PM   #12
Tech Adept
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by junito yukiyu
that's funny!! , , i wrote them guys and apparently i'm not good enough!! , i haven't heard nothing , not even a name of a distributor!! .. oh well , i'm just trying to get some inputs!! , anyway , thanks marcos!!

If you dont get a response feel free to try twistertires.
Again I had no problem with the Ennetti's.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
racinghobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 02:50 AM   #13
Tech Adept

Ennetis are very good foam tires. Never had a rim "shatter." Ever. If you contact WERKS racing they will defintiely respond quickly. Great customer service.

As posted previously: http://www.werksracing.com

You can even buy them online at their website.
seamus0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 11:55 AM   #14
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
I had a friend come over from Europe for the Winternats and he brought a bunch of Enneti tires.

After shattering, and I'm talking about disintegration, of about 5-6 rims, he went and bought Mugen tires.

The temps were in the 80-85 F region.
Argh! Please.... don't remember me that ugly days... those damn boards were too stiff!.

Returned and tried some pairs another time and things went flawless another time on 'European Tracks' with the ennetis. Next year will not carry italian foams to US territory... Ft. Myers boars are too stiff for those tyres.

BTW: There are some aerodish wheels... Ugly as all aerodish wheels but more durable.

BTW2: I'm alive and returned (until my 'boss' will decide...)!
[quote=MugenDrew;2684554]BATTERIES are for FLASH LIGHTS, gasoline is for cleanin parts, alcohol is for me to drink and well NITRO...everybody know thats for racing.[/quote] :D:D:D
Corse-R is offline   Reply With Quote