ContactRC Tyres >

ContactRC Tyres

ContactRC Tyres

Old 06-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mister-E
Hi DJ,

I was wondering whether the 2mm offset rear tires are part of the offering as well?!

When will the mortal people be able to purchase the tires? Where?

Tx in advance for the feedback
I have some NIB 2mm tires with the twister label for $7/pair

Rear/Front and Kyosho style, PL is prolight

6 – 45 RK2
18 – 42 RK2
1 – 42 RK2PL
14 – 40 RK2PL
4 – 40 RK2
6 – 37 RK2PL

2 – 42 FK
9 – 37 FKPL
1 – 37 FK
3 – 35 FK
Old 06-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Hello fellow racers,

The new site is up and running. If you want to register go ahead, as we will be getting product within the next few weeks. Hopefully toward the beginning of July we should have a full stock of Sedan and 1/8 scale tires. Please post any questions you may have.

http://contactrctires.com

Thanks,

DJ Apolaro
Old 06-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Many people have been registering over the last 24 hours. Good to see so many racers interested in what I am sure will be the next level of tires to come to the market. Keep the questions coming and I will try my best to answer them.

Later,

DJ Apolaro
Old 06-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Dj Site looks really good Congrats
Old 06-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks, it has been a joint effort.

DJ Apolaro
Old 06-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

so whats the difference about these tire that makes them the next level?

i dont know much about foams in general we can only get matrix at the lhs and i just got some cap hard light to try for r next race, so i ask just to be informed of what to expect.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Elite

The design and material of the wheels, as well as the process in which the foam is mounted. This should make for great consistency from tire to tire. I guess you just have to wait and see. Look forward to the release!

DJ Apolaro
Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

sounds great i just registered on the site the price looks good too
Old 06-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

DJ had an extra set of the test tires from the Nationals. I ran them today and they were good. The fit was exact and they were as tight at the end of the day as when I first put them on the car. Tire wear was great. Thanks DJ
Attached Thumbnails ContactRC Tyres-contact-tires.jpg  
Old 06-28-2010, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tony Rice
DJ had an extra set of the test tires from the Nationals. I ran them today and they were good. The fit was exact and they were as tight at the end of the day as when I first put them on the car. Tire wear was great. Thanks DJ
Glad you liked them. Wish I could have stayed to watch you run with them, but my son wore me out. I wanted to try to get home before it got too late. Turns out after we got home he wanted to go to the pool. What a long day!

Should have more soon enough.

DJ Apolaro
Old 07-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

I will be at the Novarossi Race this weekend in Chaplin, CT. I will have some 1/8 tires for people to see and will be giving away about 5 sets. Come by and see the new tires.

DJ Apolaro
Old 07-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
I will be at the Novarossi Race this weekend in Chaplin, CT. I will have some 1/8 tires for people to see and will be giving away about 5 sets. Come by and see the new tires.

DJ Apolaro
I would like to try a set, see you on Friday . Did you come up with a price ?
Old 07-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

If you visit the web site www.contactrctires.com all of our prices are there. We currently do not have stock, but hope to start getting in stock within the next 2 weeks.

DJ Apolaro
Old 07-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Default Results

Just a quick update:

The new Tire line ContactRC is making news all over the globe. First it was Paul Lemieux winning the Roar Nationals on the first time out. Then it was Robert Pietsch winning the 1/8 scale Euro's in great fashion. Taking the TQ and winning in the 45 minute final and then DJ Apolaro at the Novarossi Challenge. Also taking the TQ and the win after the 45 minute final. That makes it 3 for 3!!! The first 3 races and ContactRC is victorious in all of them. Making its mark as the tire to beat. Below are photos for each. Post can be found in REDRC.NET

Regards,

DJ Apolaro
ContactRC Tires
Attached Thumbnails ContactRC Tyres-contactrc-win.jpg   ContactRC Tyres-euro-race.jpg   ContactRC Tyres-chaplin-race.jpg  
Old 07-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Tech Rookie

For those of you wanting tires for the Sedan Worlds, we are asking that you go to the site and register. Then pre-order your tires on the site before Tues. July 13 by Noon. The tires pre-ordered will be sent to the track for pickup. This is the best way to make sure you have the tires needed.

We are only going to have the light weight version available for this event, so make sure those are the ones you order. If you have any questions you can PM us or contact us through the web site. Please do not flood this forum with purchase questions.

Thank you,

ContactRC Tires

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.