R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Pic of Ralph Burch's 1/8 Scale On Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/379339-pic-ralph-burchs-1-8-scale-road.html)

RobsPics 03-12-2010 05:46 PM

Pic of Ralph Burch's 1/8 Scale On Road
 
1 Attachment(s)
This was in San Jose from 2008 I think

Ballistik Mods 03-12-2010 11:23 PM

One of the best rc pics ive ever seen awesome job:nod::nod::nod::cool:

sdphilips 03-14-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugen boy (Post 7129511)
One of the best rc pics ive ever seen awesome job:nod::nod::nod::cool:

I will second that! Awesome pic.

Scott

RobsPics 03-14-2010 09:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ah thanks for the feedback guys!

Here's some other pictures of Burch's car at the Rams 40th Anniversary race in San Jose in 2008

JASON MAC 03-14-2010 10:07 PM

Robspics has taken pictures at Rams for a couple years that i've seen and his pictures are always awesome. Great job.

RobsPics 03-14-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASON MAC (Post 7136829)
Robspics has taken pictures at Rams for a couple years that i've seen and his pictures are always awesome. Great job.

Thanks...I took a short break from RC photography the past year, but I am back in the game now. Very excited to take more RC pics this upcoming summer

yappy 03-15-2010 11:10 AM

wow, thats some nice pictures. best i've seen

rx7ttlm 03-16-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobsPics (Post 7136876)
Thanks...I took a short break from RC photography the past year, but I am back in the game now. Very excited to take more RC pics this upcoming summer

what region are you in? Cause those are seriously the best RC shots I have ever seen. I have seen still shots that aren't that sharp lol

RobsPics 03-16-2010 05:31 PM

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I lived in The Bay Area, CA for the past few years. But I am up in the Pacific Northwest right now. Hoping to hit up some of the major races this summer in Portland/Seattle

Here's another pic of Burch's car. it's from the rear but I kinda like how it looks...sort of like "riding into the sunset" imho lol

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_2_015.jpg

Chemical X 03-16-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobsPics (Post 7145911)
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I lived in The Bay Area, CA for the past few years. But I am up in the Pacific Northwest right now. Hoping to hit up some of the major races this summer in Portland/Seattle

Here's another pic of Burch's car. it's from the rear but I kinda like how it looks...sort of like "riding into the sunset" imho lol

Hey Rob,
How have you been? Take a look at the Rose City thread in the Northwest section. I just posted the schedule for the outdoor season in Portland which includes the parking lot track and Timezone Raceway.

rx7ttlm 03-17-2010 10:39 AM

sweet, I am in PDX and racing in the washington / oregon area. Do you plan on covering any races in the area that I should know of? I would love to have a sick picture of my car on track lol

CanyonCarverR1 03-17-2010 10:25 PM

The way that asphault shines with all that VHT and rubber on it makes me want to go racing!

RobsPics 03-17-2010 10:45 PM

Hey Tom, thanks for the headsup on the Rose City schedule!

I will most likely try to make to one of the big events and Timezone as well. I'll definetly let you guys know for sure when it gets closer to the date of the race.

RobsPics 03-17-2010 10:48 PM

BTW, yeah I also like how the shine comes of the asphalt in some of the pics....here's other images from that race:

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_2_011.jpg

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_009.jpg

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_007.jpg

RobsPics 03-19-2010 08:01 PM

some other pics from the event:

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_006.jpg

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_004.jpg

http://www.robspics.com/rcpics/rams40_2_013.jpg


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:11 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net