Wiki Posts
Search

200mm Classic Mini Cooper Shell

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy 200mm Classic Mini Cooper Shell

Hey guys,

I've been searching through the internet trying to find somewhere that sells good quality (clear)Mini Cooper shells for my 200mm on road car, Had no luck on these so far but won't give up so soon because I'm eager to get one! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phishfood
Hey guys,

I've been searching through the internet trying to find somewhere that sells good quality (clear)Mini Cooper shells for my 200mm on road car, Had no luck on these so far but won't give up so soon because I'm eager to get one! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
is it for an NRS4 mini or something? I would think it would have to be quite a SWB car for a mini shell to fit.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Rookie

That's the hard part of finding these shells, Im gonna need one with wide arches for it to look good Im not sure on the make of my car which again makes it tricky finding the correct specifications to fit
Old 02-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good luck in finding a classic Mini 200mm body - post if you find one as I would like to get my hands on one. The RS4 Nitro Mini body it much to small for a 200mm car. I have only been able to find the 2001 - 2006 MINI body - still looks good but it is not the classic.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by minime
Good luck in finding a classic Mini 200mm body - post if you find one as I would like to get my hands on one. The RS4 Nitro Mini body it much to small for a 200mm car. I have only been able to find the 2001 - 2006 MINI body - still looks good but it is not the classic.
Sure thing mate, There's tons of modern minis, all different styles everywhere, I did find one on rcmart.com but thats in hong kong and it costs me double just to get it shipped from there!