Tech Master

Default anyone had problems with rc union

has anyone had problems with rc union
i have orded shocks with them 10 days ago
there policy is and email within 4 days to let you know
if they have them in stock and 2-4 days to let you know that it been sent
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP
after 10 DAYS still no emails to say anything
then you go your account and check order history guess what you have no history,so you email them to see whats happened still no email
so now i email them every day to let them no i have not recieved my goods
or an email...
so if they read this please reply to the thread in engrish please
I WOUL'NT PISS ON THEM IF THEY WERE ON FIRE
sorry for the long speal but im piss needed me part yesterday!
first and last time this pr*cks will burn me
Old 02-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

must be the time of year ?
i have $150 with RC Station , 15 days and still processing. no replies to emails either. they may come back to blame chinese new year ? who knows.
Rc Planet i placed order this morning, processed in one day and shipped already also , with tracking number. if they only sold TM parts i would be saved . i have filed a complaint with Pay Pal. see what happens.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
must be the time of year ?
i have $150 with RC Station , 15 days and still processing. no replies to emails either. they may come back to blame chinese new year ? who knows.
Rc Planet i placed order this morning, processed in one day and shipped already also , with tracking number. if they only sold TM parts i would be saved . i have filed a complaint with Pay Pal. see what happens.
mus'nt like the boys from west oz
pay pal thats my next step to ill see what happens too
Old 02-13-2008, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by grub
mus'nt like the boys from west oz
pay pal thats my next step to ill see what happens too
well funny that. i had just lodged the complaint about 1/2 hour before i posted on here. PayPal has already refunded the money, well RCStaion has done anyway. but Paypal complaint worked. try it Grub. hope it works out.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

well funny that. i had just lodged the complaint about 1/2 hour before i posted on here. PayPal has already refunded the money, well RCStaion has done anyway. but Paypal complaint worked. try it Grub. hope it works out.
im onto it now
thanks mate
Old 02-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Chinese Holidays for new year

just wait some
I am waiting too !
Old 02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I put in an order from Rc-Union and never got a reply until I filed a grievance with Paypal. I will never do business with them. And it didn't happen during the Chinese New Year.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bugnet
Chinese Holidays for new year

just wait some
I am waiting too !
i did take that into consideration
but they should have that on there site
so we can order from somewere else
i need my stuff now not after there holidays
Old 02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

trying to get anything out of hong kong during chinese new year thats during February just wont happen!
Old 02-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aussies1129
trying to get anything out of hong kong during chinese new year thats during February just wont happen!
I ordered from them once with no problem, little slow but OK. Next order took 3 weeks to tell me that they couldnt supply all the goods . Then it finaly arrives and the parts they said they could supply they didnt and so on.
2 MONTH LATER THEY STILL HAVENT CREDITED MY PAY PAL ACC WITH THE PARTS THEY DIDNT SUPPLY AND YES THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS ETHIER.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I tried a complaint with Paypay and they wouldnt except it saying I must keep dealing with the supplier. Well there is know dealing because no emails being returned. since December.

I did worn Grub.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aussies1129
i no it there new year
but rc mushroom .km -rc model have sent my parts...
so i dont find that an excuse
and they should have a notice on the web site that no orders
we be posted till ? date
how longs the new year for i wont the same time off
Old 02-14-2008, 06:14 AM
Tech Rookie

I ve always deal with rcunion for an amount of 1000$dollars i think, i'm from italy, only one time i had a problem, i closed the checkout paypal page before redirecting on rc union website... my money disappeared and in my account information no trace of the order!!!
So i contact 'em that n they told me no worries.. we'll tracing your order manually..after 2week i got the package!

There are may good others rcsite, i use rcmart n rcmushroom also. but rc.union got parts that others ain't got in stock.

byezz
Old 01-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RC Union Service Quality Update - Jan 28 2010.

RC Union – “why deal with indifference or a lack caring”.

Well... It’s been awhile since the last entry. The service quality has not changed. They still don’t answer emails and worse, there’s no phone contact number. If I didn’t get PayPal after them I would probably have gotten my order weeks later if at all.

I placed an order for some tools and parts. I waited just over a week and saw no change in the order status except that the PayPal money was taken. I sent several emails requesting tracking and status to which no reply has ever been received. I thought I got scammed, but no… the service was just bad. After two weeks I sent my last email asking for the order to be cancelled and filed a claim with PayPal. A day after filing the claim I receive and email indicating that the order would be shipped the next day. I again sent an email for the order to be cancelled for a second time. The email went unanswered and subsequently the order was shipped. It two shipments to complete my order despite asking RC Union to cancel my order. No further emails ever received.

I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding business with RC Union. They are by far the worst on-line seller that I have had to deal with. There are so many other places that would kill to have your business, why deal with indifference or a lack caring.

If you’re looking for some good places to order, take a look at…

RCmushroom.com (Hong Kong) these guys are my main source!

RCmart.com (Hong Kong)

Ashford Hobbies.com (USA)

Amain Hobbies.com (USA)

Stromer Hobbies.com (USA)
Old 01-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bart9553
RC Union – “why deal with indifference or a lack caring”.

Well... It’s been awhile since the last entry. The service quality has not changed. They still don’t answer emails and worse, there’s no phone contact number. If I didn’t get PayPal after them I would probably have gotten my order weeks later if at all.

I placed an order for some tools and parts. I waited just over a week and saw no change in the order status except that the PayPal money was taken. I sent several emails requesting tracking and status to which no reply has ever been received. I thought I got scammed, but no… the service was just bad. After two weeks I sent my last email asking for the order to be cancelled and filed a claim with PayPal. A day after filing the claim I receive and email indicating that the order would be shipped the next day. I again sent an email for the order to be cancelled for a second time. The email went unanswered and subsequently the order was shipped. It two shipments to complete my order despite asking RC Union to cancel my order. No further emails ever received.

I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding business with RC Union. They are by far the worst on-line seller that I have had to deal with. There are so many other places that would kill to have your business, why deal with indifference or a lack caring.

If you’re looking for some good places to order, take a look at…

RCmushroom.com (Hong Kong) these guys are my main source!

RCmart.com (Hong Kong)

Ashford Hobbies.com (USA)

Amain Hobbies.com (USA)

Stromer Hobbies.com (USA)
RC-mushroom has an excellent customer service and package shipping.

Stormer Hobbies is just stupid fast. I purchased an ESC on Tuesday and Friday it was already there.

Tower Hobbies is by far the best automatic system I have seen. They have in system where the item is in stock, and sometimes ship multiple packages from different locations for the same shipping price.

RC-Toro, I have had a few grouches because I have ordered some stuff, that after a week with no shipped update, he says he never received the merchandise but was still selling it. Got my refund tho.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.