R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #76
Tech Fanatic
 
Dasmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 966
Send a message via AIM to Dasmopar
Default

In 1/8th scale I'm pretty sure most guys are running 32's or 35's. No idea on the sedans.
Dasmopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #77
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Sorry everyone, things have hectic at home last week or so.

I will be posting an updated GLC entry list tonight. With entries from last weekends club race in Toledo and along with about 10-15 entries I received the last couple days, that list will really grow.

I have confirmed that we will have Mike Swauger from Mugen Racing and your 2010 IFMAR World Champion Ralph Burch in attendance!!!! Both were finalists at the World Championships in Houston last week. Athough Josh Cyrul is not confirmed, I am sure he will make it since Toledo is his home track. There will be plenty of talented racers making the 2010 Great Lakes Challenge!!!

Get those entries in soon, Aug 7th deadline is fast approaching! We need to get a ballpark figure for awards and T-Shirts so get them in today!

For $50 (entry including a permanent pit space), that is a great price not to pass up for entering one of the most anticipated races of the year!
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #78
Tech Elite
 
gearhead_22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 2,545
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to gearhead_22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Berry View Post
Sorry everyone, things have hectic at home last week or so.

I will be posting an updated GLC entry list tonight. With entries from last weekends club race in Toledo and along with about 10-15 entries I received the last couple days, that list will really grow.

I have confirmed that we will have Mike Swauger from Mugen Racing and your 2010 IFMAR World Champion Ralph Burch in attendance!!!! Both were finalists at the World Championships in Houston last week. Athough Josh Cyrul is not confirmed, I am sure he will make it since Toledo is his home track. There will be plenty of talented racers making the 2010 Great Lakes Challenge!!!

Get those entries in soon, Aug 7th deadline is fast approaching! We need to get a ballpark figure for awards and T-Shirts so get them in today!

For $50 (entry including a permanent pit space), that is a great price not to pass up for entering one of the most anticipated races of the year!
Ralph Burch will be there forget it, give me my money back------------sike I'm not scared of no xray I drive a SERPENT
__________________
serpent sdx4 srx2 977WC-novarossi-748TQ
serpent S120 LTR-S411
serpent America/Ashford Hobby/skyrocket racing
Juwan Hunter
gearhead_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #79
Tech Elite
 
lil-bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Cold Great Lakes
Posts: 2,964
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Same Here!!! He can't win while were throwing rocks at him on the driver stand
__________________
Elliott Hart
Serpent America
Desoto Racing Team
Chicky fan club member #9
One Eighth Racers of Toledo
lil-bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #80
Tech Master
 
YLLIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: California
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I'm in. The wife said please go and leave me alone. Check is sent out in one hour with UPS.
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #81
Tech Elite
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,619
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead_22 View Post
Ralph Burch will be there forget it, give me my money back------------sike I'm not scared of no xray I drive a SERPENT
I didn't know this was the forum to air your personal problems.
__________________
Dorian Tisdale - Professional RC Driver Wannabe
ToysRUsKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #82
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Owensboro KY
Posts: 1,175
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jeff whiting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLLIB View Post
I'm in. The wife said please go and leave me alone. Check is sent out in one hour with UPS.
It will be good to see you. Take care.

JEFF
__________________
Thanks to our sponsors: Desoto Racing, Serpent, Ielasi Tuned, HobbyWing, Byron's Fuel, Matrix Tires, Protoform, Futaba, www.LEFComplex.com
jeff whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #83
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

A more recent list has been posted.

Last edited by Brian Berry; 08-09-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #84
Tech Fanatic
 
Dasmopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 966
Send a message via AIM to Dasmopar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Berry View Post


GT
Jim Palansky
Joe Ruberto
Dan Quisno
Gene Greer
Mark Rodney
Scott McNish
Lon Burling II
Marty Waldhelm
Scott Takacs
No Mike Cooper, Bill Klingbeil, or 3 dudes ?!?!

Last edited by Dasmopar; 08-06-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Dasmopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:10 AM   #85
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmopar View Post
No Mike Cooper, Bill Klingbeil, or 3 dudes ?!?!
Lon,

You are correct. We have not seen their entries yet.
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #86
Tech Regular
 
RayJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 445
Default

Entry on the way..... sent out Thursday..... man.... I hope I can get around the track w/o hitting anything.... been a year since I touched my stuff!
RayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #87
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Just got a call that more entries are coming in from some of the US's best drivers....

Serpent America has confirmed that Paul Ciccarello, Joaquin Jr & Sr, and Chris Tosolini will be making the trip to the GLC. Their entries should be arriving in the mail soon!

Chris Tosolini is your current 1/8th ROAR National Champion!!!

2010 GLC is shaping up to be a good one. I have more entries at home as my mailbox was full again after returning from a weekend camping trip. Will be posting another list tonight!
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #88
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJ View Post
Entry on the way..... sent out Thursday..... man.... I hope I can get around the track w/o hitting anything.... been a year since I touched my stuff!

RayJ,

I did see your entry in the pile I received over the weekend. Just haven't opened it yet.

Club race this weekend?
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #89
Tech Elite
 
Pooh2's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere here on Earth
Posts: 2,518
Send a message via MSN to Pooh2
Default

Did you guys change the layout?
__________________
MUGEN MRX5/CONTACT TIRES/DESOTO RACING/TEAM LOGIC


"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #90
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
Did you guys change the layout?
Pooh,
Nope, it's still the same layout as every GLC. The same layout as the Nationals too.

You coming?
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:13 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net