R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-12-2002, 09:59 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™

hey vin,why not make it out to Nanuet NY for some summer racing......I'd be happy to show the tc3 in action.....we race right down the road from Bruckner hobbies......BTW,you have what kind of car???....
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 10:04 PM   #17
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to VinDollar Send a message via Yahoo to VinDollar

Quote:
Originally posted by fastharry
hey vin,why not make it out to Nanuet NY for some summer racing......I'd be happy to show the tc3 in action.....we race right down the road from Bruckner hobbies......BTW,you have what kind of car???....
Sure i wouldn't mind at all. Somebody got to make me a believer.
I'm at bruckner a lot. Where exactly you race thats near bruckner?
VinDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 10:09 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™

right down the road aways.....we're going to start a club so we can restrict people...Last year everone and his brother was showing up,we had guys bringin' their little brother's with GT's..it was a real circus,but it wont happen this year..I'l post here when were ready for ya...love to see ya....And the car you race was what again??
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 10:12 PM   #19
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by fastharry
right down the road aways.....we're going to start a club so we can restrict people...Last year everone and his brother was showing up,we had guys bringin' their little brother's with GT's..it was a real circus,but it wont happen this year..I'l post here when were ready for ya...love to see ya....And the car you race was what again??

Mugen mtx-2 still living it's dynasty
Old 03-13-2002, 03:57 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Mr MTX

To: bbntc3

It looks like I need to show you what my mugen is made of!

I do like the tc3 but i was racing this guy a couple of weeks ago and had to laugh. Not reall at the car but t he way he was driving. The car is impressive but more impressive is who has the remote driving

vindollar we need to goto nanuet for sure! All in good fun ofcourse. I live for the stuff

Mr MTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 04:46 PM   #21

Send a message via AIM to bbntc3

Mr.TX : I really don't think you could show me anytyhing I have'nt already seen. Yea I do agree the driver has alot to do with the performance of any car. I live in WV and race in 3 different states, I set the cars up and my 14 year old son does the driving, I love it when he puts it all over big boasting people like you! I'm willing to meet you half way, between WV and NY at a unfamilar track to both of us to see if you really have it or if you are just running the mouth like most NewYorkers do! It's up to you name the time and place, the Hillbillies wil be there! All in good fun of course! BB
bbntc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 07:52 PM   #22
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by bbntc3
Mr.TX : I really don't think you could show me anytyhing I have'nt already seen. Yea I do agree the driver has alot to do with the performance of any car. I live in WV and race in 3 different states, I set the cars up and my 14 year old son does the driving, I love it when he puts it all over big boasting people like you! I'm willing to meet you half way, between WV and NY at a unfamilar track to both of us to see if you really have it or if you are just running the mouth like most NewYorkers do! It's up to you name the time and place, the Hillbillies wil be there! All in good fun of course! BB

Do New Yorker really run their mouth???

Sounds like Mr. MTX has a challenge. I wouldn't mind running one day with you guys at some different tracks that i haven't been too. There is a track in Maryland that could host this event.
Old 03-13-2002, 09:00 PM   #23
Tech Apprentice

To: bbtc3

Cool sounds like a date! As it gets a lil warmer shhot me a note or an email stating where at in MD. im actualy in MD pretty often since my niece goes to school there. I hear they run races at her school sometimes?? U of MD at college park. Have you heard of races there? I could meet you there one sat.
Old 03-13-2002, 09:08 PM   #24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

fast harry I did spit it out . But out of respect for a manufacturer with alot of funds tied up into a product it would be unethical for me to spread any information that may cause harm to sales of their product. All the cars are good. I'm just saying that one of them has some recognized issues as I understand it and they are going to be addressed and its not necessarily a performance one. I would hate to see a rumor affect the sales of a particular product because people say I'm going to wait to buy one of these untill the new one comes out or worse make another choice based on that. That would not be cool.
Old 03-13-2002, 09:08 PM   #25

Sounds cool to me Mr. MTX I've never heard of the track but will check into to it dude. You do the same and we'll hook something up. Maybe we can get Fast Harry into this little deal too! I'll talk at ya!!!! BB
Old 03-13-2002, 09:11 PM   #26
Tech Master

all you homers need to make a trip up cincinatti way and run with us this year prior to the nationals!
Old 03-13-2002, 09:13 PM   #27
Tech Apprentice

sounds good. we will keep in touch
Old 03-13-2002, 09:19 PM   #28

Sounds good to me Dennis give me some dates, we're planning on doing alot of out of state racing this year. Racing in WV pretty limited!
Old 03-16-2002, 07:36 PM   #29
Tech Fanatic

Default HPI NITRO ALL THE WAY

All I run is Hpi and very rarely am not in the A-Main Eric.B SEIDK Racing K.C.Mo.
dotjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 07:39 PM   #30
Tech Fanatic

Default KANSAS CITY MO.

Asphalt racing in Riverside Mo. Hobby Town and SEIDK Racing
dotjumper is offline   Reply With Quote