Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Novarossi Tuned PR321P (Thoughts?)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Novarossi Tuned PR321P (Thoughts?)

I am getting back into 1/8 scale onroad racing at my local track. I have purchased a MRX4X roller and am building it up.

I have also located a slightly used Tuned PR321P and am wondering if anyone has any experience with this engine before I pull the trigger. Its an older engine, and I know the tuned version is a bit harder to find and a little faster then the non-tuned version.

Anyone have any opinions about this engine? I used to run a Nova 35-Plus-21 on my old car and it was super fast and held a tune well. Does this Tuned PR321P hold a candle?
Old 12-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default 321P

Originally Posted by BIGTACO
I am getting back into 1/8 scale onroad racing at my local track. I have purchased a MRX4X roller and am building it up.

I have also located a slightly used Tuned PR321P and am wondering if anyone has any experience with this engine before I pull the trigger. Its an older engine, and I know the tuned version is a bit harder to find and a little faster then the non-tuned version.

Anyone have any opinions about this engine? I used to run a Nova 35-Plus-21 on my old car and it was super fast and held a tune well. Does this Tuned PR321P hold a candle?
I have owned at least 5 maybe 6 321P engines, and you will not be dissoppointed at all. All of my engines were the older models also. I now a couple of 35+21 and a couple of Cordobas, and I would say the 321P is very close to the newer engines. If you need any parts or a rebuild, contact Fusion Motor sports in Highland Ca.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Thats what I was hoping for. The specs on the engine almost lines up with the newer engines. I believe I am going to make the purchase...

Thanks for the input