Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class >

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Like Tree18Likes

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Reply

Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 PM
  #871  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
Grenade10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Posts: 4,704
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Where is the interest in the Vintage Bodies? Does anyone want to see if we can agree on which Parma bodies we would like to order? Twenty five pieces is a lot but we could sell the extras, "bakaguyjean" has said he'd take 5 to 10.

Let me know...

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...parma1980b.jpg
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...parma1980a.jpg
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...dybrochure.jpg

Still interested in the DeltaPlastique bodies?
Tried to look at the bodies, but the page does not exist any more.

Can you re-post the list?

Last edited by Grenade10; 10-04-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Grenade10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:48 PM
  #872  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Link to Parma Body Page

Originally Posted by Grenade10 View Post
Tried to lookat the bodies, but the page does not exist any more.

Can you re-post the list?
Sorry about that! I guess you can't copy and paste the addresses. I went to the original post by Matt (#862) and that one worked. Try that and let me know.

Ned
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 PM
  #873  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Body Prices

Originally Posted by Taylorm View Post
.......Ned, was a price given to you for each piece???..just wondering what Ken wants for each body???
Matt-I don't have any more information than I have passed on. ;-(
I think we do need more info, so I'll try to get another email off and see what Mike McDowell says.....

Any chance of you coming down to CIncy this weekend?

Ned
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:00 PM
  #874  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 220
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

i happen to have a new toyota body by parma that was in with a group of things that a friend had when he passed away also have a new camaro body but am not sure who made it both are unpainted and from the seventies or eighties the best overall handling body that i saw listed was the porsche 30 kl by associated or the vds lola t530 by parma both were the hot setups back in the day
gomer3245 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 PM
  #875  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
Grenade10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Posts: 4,704
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

After looking at the bodies again, I have three new Parma Lola's that are painted in my old Rally Green / White that I ran in 2wd back in the late 80's. Could use one for a mold if needed.

But, I'd like the GT cars BMW 320is, Camaro ...... I'd even do the GTP cars. that would leave the open cockpit cars to the 4wd open, and door slammers to the GT class.

Plus I have 8-10 old GTP bodies in my storage room.

Last edited by Grenade10; 10-04-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Grenade10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:03 AM
  #876  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 575
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Sorry about that! I guess you can't copy and paste the addresses. I went to the original post by Matt (#862) and that one worked. Try that and let me know.

Ned
good luck in cinci, great too see others getting involved joe
5italkart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:07 AM
  #877  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
bakaguyjean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atsugi Japan
Posts: 823
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Grenade10 View Post
Tried to lookat the bodies, but the page does not exist any more.

Can you re-post the list?
I am interested also,just post the pictures here so we can look at them,or use flickr it works better the photobucket.
bakaguyjean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:28 AM
  #878  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Pan Car Body Pictures

OK! I tried angin, hope this works!
Attached Thumbnails European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class-parma1980b.jpg   European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class-parma18bodybrochure.jpg   European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class-parma1980a.jpg  
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:57 PM
  #879  
Tech Master
 
Taylorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Monclova, Ohio
Posts: 1,655
Default

Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
OK! I tried angin, hope this works!
.i see em.......no one wants bodies???.............this idea died fast.........
Taylorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:21 PM
  #880  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
bakaguyjean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atsugi Japan
Posts: 823
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
OK! I tried angin, hope this works!
OK I see them,sorry I didnt know it was the same as what was posted before.
SO what are other people interested in?

The Lola T280 and Monza are something im interested in,but I could go a different direction if somebody else has Ideas.

Sorry I have two of the Toyotas and I can get more from Delta plastik very cheap,so no reason for me to order them from Parma,somebody was talking about Toyotas before,
bakaguyjean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:19 AM
  #881  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
Grenade10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Posts: 4,704
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Taylorm View Post
.i see em.......no one wants bodies???.............this idea died fast.........
Not sure it died fast, just not seeing anything that is just "Gotta Have".

My 2 cents, and not worth much as my closest place to race 1/8 scale on road is 450+ miles away, would be to use realistic GTP closed cockpit cars. In which case, I'd go for the Ferrari 512, and would take 2 or 3. Others would be the Schkee, Lancia and Porsche Group C.
Grenade10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:27 AM
  #882  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Grenade10 View Post
Not sure it died fast, just not seeing anything that is just "Gotta Have".

My 2 cents, and not worth much as my closest place to race 1/8 scale on road is 450+ miles away, would be to use realistic GTP closed cockpit cars. In which case, I'd go for the Ferrari 512, and would take 2 or 3. Others would be the Schkee, Lancia and Porsche Group C.
I know what you mean, I'm 400 miles from the closest I know and 600 miles from my home club-Toledo. Made it up there four times this summer, don't know how many I can make in the future.....

I just want to have the bodies "in-case". Heck, Nobody has proposed any workable rules yet for the Pan class let alone defined what bodies will be used.......
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:33 AM
  #883  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gomer3245 View Post
i happen to have a new toyota body by parma that was in with a group of things that a friend had when he passed away also have a new camaro body but am not sure who made it both are unpainted and from the seventies or eighties the best overall handling body that i saw listed was the porsche 30 kl by associated or the vds lola t530 by parma both were the hot setups back in the day
Wanna sell any/all of them????

We're not (supposed to be) looking for the best handling bodies. We wanted to get different and more realistic ones. The current sports bodies ("Top Fuel" per Matt ;-)) are not really modeled after anything recognizable. One suggestion we had been considering was to run half the season with Can-Am/GTP and the other half GT.
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:38 AM
  #884  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean View Post
OK I see them,sorry I didnt know it was the same as what was posted before.
SO what are other people interested in?

The Lola T280 and Monza are something im interested in,but I could go a different direction if somebody else has Ideas.

Sorry I have two of the Toyotas and I can get more from Delta plastik very cheap,so no reason for me to order them from Parma,somebody was talking about Toyotas before,
What is "very cheap"? I think we would pay $35 USD + Shipping. (~$80 USD for up to 20 units).
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:45 AM
  #885  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default More Info

Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Matt-I don't have any more information than I have passed on. ;-(
I think we do need more info, so I'll try to get another email off and see what Mike McDowell says.....

Any chance of you coming down to CIncy this weekend?

Ned
Got a "ballpark" price from Parma-ABOUT $20.00 per body from .040 Lexan + shipping, 25 bodies minimum. We'll get sombody (Lon?) from Toledo to pick them up to save shipping!
They said they have nearly all the tooling and it just needs to be cleaned up and run......
aarcobra is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service