Old 10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Tech Addict

Default nitro tc3

how is the nitro tc3 is it goood and should i puchese it
Old 10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Wink

It depends on all what you can afford. I bought a FT NTC3 here on rctech with alot of NIP parts that was like new for under $200. You'll have some people down play it but get a car that best fits you. THen when you beat them you will be the one laughing .I've ran the ntc3 for years and love it. It's very easy to set up for any track and surface, parts are everywhere, there cheap and it's a great club racer. I run against Xrays, kyoshos, mugens, ect. Have no problem running up front with them. I turn alot of heads when they find out it's a ntc3. There are a few mods you will need to do and it will be great. The very first mod and the best to start with is the Parma hardened bumper. You can get it at towerhobbies for $10. If you have any questions on setups or anything feel free to PM me. I'll tell what you need to know or point you in the right direction.. There are some good threads on the "nitro onroad" forum that can help and save money. Hope this helps.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

i totally agree. The NTC3 is a great platform for bashing, and can hold its own at the track. They aren't generally expensive, and there are lots of upgrades available. (mostly blue....) Seroiusly though, I haven't found any issues with my TC3 and I've had it for a few months now. There are two different versions available. The V2 had new rear carriers with twin pillow balls located at the bottom, where the V1 had the same carriers in the from and the back. The shock towers were different also as well as the turnbuckles. Overall, great choice. Good Luck
Old 11-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG DADDY8
It depends on all what you can afford. I bought a FT NTC3 here on rctech with alot of NIP parts that was like new for under $200. You'll have some people down play it but get a car that best fits you. THen when you beat them you will be the one laughing .I've ran the ntc3 for years and love it. It's very easy to set up for any track and surface, parts are everywhere, there cheap and it's a great club racer. I run against Xrays, kyoshos, mugens, ect. Have no problem running up front with them. I turn alot of heads when they find out it's a ntc3. There are a few mods you will need to do and it will be great. The very first mod and the best to start with is the Parma hardened bumper. You can get it at towerhobbies for $10. If you have any questions on setups or anything feel free to PM me. I'll tell what you need to know or point you in the right direction.. There are some good threads on the "nitro onroad" forum that can help and save money. Hope this helps.
hello, pls hook my up for your setting ntc3 secret? thanks bro