Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caribbean Winter Cup 2009- Puerto Rico

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Riketsu
Sorry to be a buzzkill guys. There was no fight, just a small disagreement between the racers and the organizer's decision regarding actions taken.

It was my joy and pride to have run in the same race/qualifiers as Swauger, Bobby Flack and Uriah Murnan!

Take care guys and hope to see you back here again!
You had a very quick car sorry if I messed you up during pits!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jneg
You had a very quick car sorry if I messed you up during pits!
Thats no problem... I kept telling you to overfill the tank forgetting I was running a non-fuelproof receiver that main!!!

It was the first time I didnt feel everyone passing me while I was pitting!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Tech Addict

Thats no problem... I kept telling you to overfill the tank forgetting I was running a non-fuelproof receiver that main!!!

It was the first time I didnt feel everyone passing me while I was pitting!
I was trying to do be as fast as possible, but next time we get them!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Caribbean Winter Cup

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Why didn't Swauger run the main?
Only because of one single reason,he yelled six times a profanity to somebody,and was going to be DQed and/or penalized (2) two laps,and when the race director proceeded to act on the profanity action by Swauger he unprofessionaly and in a childish manner just walked away and did not race.This verbal agression action by Mike Swauger can result in very,very serious legal consequences for him under P.R. law,because of the profanity and verbal agression issue and others related to his actions. And this is a very real possibility that could arise.

Last edited by Revolution 1; 12-14-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Revolution 1
Only because of one single reason,he yelled six times a profanity to somebody,and was going to be DQed and/or penalized (2) two laps,and when the race director proceeded to act on the profanity action by Swauger he unprofessionaly and in a childish manner just walked away and did not race.This action by Mike Swauger can result in very,very serious legal consequences for him under P.R. law,because of the profanity issue and others. And this is a very real possibility that could arise.
wow jail in p.r. what a concept glade to be in fl. good luck with that mess
big tom
Old 12-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Revolution 1
Only because of one single reason,he yelled six times a profanity to somebody,and was going to be DQed and/or penalized (2) two laps,and when the race director proceeded to act on the profanity action by Swauger he unprofessionaly and in a childish manner just walked away and did not race.This verbal agression action by Mike Swauger can result in very,very serious legal consequences for him under P.R. law,because of the profanity and verbal agression issue and others related to his actions. And this is a very real possibility that could arise.
Hey, if you want to talk trash on PR forums no one is going to stop you. But don't come to an international forum like RCTech to make PR look bad. Everyone knows what happened in that race and that your sole goal was for Mike to lose whatever the cost was. Don't come and act like an angel in this forum because everyone knows what kind of person you are.
Childish was on your part when you said you were going to take your 7 "Xray Team Drivers" from the race if things were not done your way.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

& the plot thickens
Old 12-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Who was winning before the rain stoppage? What was the decision to complete the race?
Old 12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Francis M.
Who was winning before the rain stoppage? What was the decision to complete the race?
Mike was winning by a full lap. The race time was 11 minutes and a few seconds and the race was 30 minutes long.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mike was winning by a full lap. The race time was 11 minutes and a few seconds and the race was 30 minutes long.

Thanks....lol these things are so predictable...
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Oh I was told it was a fist fight not just an argument.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Eddie C.
Oh I was told it was a fist fight not just an argument.
LoL. I was there Eddie, no punches were thrown.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Adept

under Roar rules the race must be over halph way through to call it.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

First I would like to thank Barcelonese Raceway, Edgy, Zobeida Ocasio and Andy Beaz for allowing me to participate in this wonderful race event and as a guest of theirs.

I had a time of my life with the strangest things happening in the 5 days that you can ever ask for, fun, unusual, weather and crazy things that could had happened did happen.
I will be back next year for sure with my wife Tracy to take care of me from all you crazy people, LOL.

I would like thank all my new friends that were wonderful to me and also had taken care of me throughout the week. Thanks for the memories, Zobeida, Andy, Juan and wife Ilata, Jose, Franco and family, Edgy and of course my very personal friend Mike Swauger.

I forgot about my first friend I meet when arriving in P.R. Javier. My first impression was what a nice guy, put after getting to know him more in the week, Javier was never was on time or man of his word when he promised (verbo), LMAO. No worries you are my friend still even after all the crap you put Mike and I through, LOL. I would like to thank you for all your non commit promises you had said to us. I am glad you did not surprise Mike or I with the truth of anything or I would have had a heart attack in P.R. Stay away from the paint fumes they are making you loco, LMAO.

I think it rained like 3 to 7 times a day when I was there. Everything was green I must say and the track tried quickly. The track layout was very different with 2 straight-aways like an L shape and the infield was awesome and flowing. It had to be one of the best and fun laid out infields that I have been to.

I would like to thank everybody for all the drinks they were forcing down me, LMAO, to drink so I would not get dehydrated from the humidity all day and the food was very good.

Special thanks to Mike Swauger and Mugen for sponsoring the event and helping me out all weekend.

Thank you for everything
Billy Bowerman

SpeedWorld Raceway
www.speedworldraceway.com
www.sj-rracing.com
www.sorexusa.com
Old 12-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YLLIB
First I would like to thank Barcelonese Raceway, Edgy, Zobeida Ocasio and Andy Beaz for allowing me to participate in this wonderful race event and as a guest of theirs.

I had a time of my life with the strangest things happening in the 5 days that you can ever ask for, fun, unusual, weather and crazy things that could had happened did happen.
I will be back next year for sure with my wife Tracy to take care of me from all you crazy people, LOL.

I would like thank all my new friends that were wonderful to me and also had taken care of me throughout the week. Thanks for the memories, Zobeida, Andy, Juan and wife Ilata, Jose, Franco and family, Edgy and of course my very personal friend Mike Swauger.

I forgot about my first friend I meet when arriving in P.R. Javier. My first impression was what a nice guy, put after getting to know him more in the week, Javier was never was on time or man of his word when he promised (verbo), LMAO. No worries you are my friend still even after all the crap you put Mike and I through, LOL. I would like to thank you for all your non commit promises you had said to us. I am glad you did not surprise Mike or I with the truth of anything or I would have had a heart attack in P.R. Stay away from the paint fumes they are making you loco, LMAO.

I think it rained like 3 to 7 times a day when I was there. Everything was green I must say and the track tried quickly. The track layout was very different with 2 straight-aways like an L shape and the infield was awesome and flowing. It had to be one of the best and fun laid out infields that I have been to.

I would like to thank everybody for all the drinks they were forcing down me, LMAO, to drink so I would not get dehydrated from the humidity all day and the food was very good.

Special thanks to Mike Swauger and Mugen for sponsoring the event and helping me out all weekend.

Thank you for everything
Billy Bowerman

SpeedWorld Raceway
www.speedworldraceway.com
www.sj-rracing.com
www.sorexusa.com
We are glad that you had a blast here Billy! We are still looking who put up that road block on the straightway!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.