R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-24-2004, 01:02 AM   #31
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by orangbaligila
(yawn).... yeah,.. yeah,... talk about the possibility and all,... and the rotary too,.. (posted about this in rc-universe' forum too... i think we nwwd to take a look at Wankel's notes on this,... IMHO rotary sucks!! big time,... it is a big engine camouflaging as a small displacement engine.... I rate engine displacement by its "true" capacity,... that is,.. how many air/fuel mix it eats in every revolution,... not stroke,... or whatever you guys call it for rotary,...)

btw,... what do you have (full scale?!) just to make sure where we stand...

n-e-way,... I've just got my notebook fixed,... wait till tomorrow,.. i'll post a link to a video-clip of a 100 mph turbocharged nitro run,...

at last,... I'm tired of people that have so much disbelief in their mind,... you won't believe in many s%&^s,... but some of them does exist (and works just fine),... maybe if you lived a hundred years earlier,... you will strongly against "flying mens with iron wings"

no matter what your responses will be,... I'll send the link for the believer in us,...

have a great f&*%in day........
You're right! Rotary engines do suck! They suck so bad that they actually eliminated them from the Le Mans races because the Mazda 787 B, which was rotary powered, annihilated every car in it's class.
DAUER962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 01:16 AM   #32
Tech Fanatic

orangbaligila waz officially slammed
Old 03-24-2004, 03:15 AM   #33
Tech Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to orangbaligila

Quote:
Originally posted by DAUER962
You're right! Rotary engines do suck! They suck so bad that they actually eliminated them from the Le Mans races because the Mazda 787 B, which was rotary powered, annihilated every car in it's class.
ahem... 787B was out cos they're "outlaw" (I guess) and should be in a class that has bigger engines installed... like any AMERICAN MUSCLE (blah)

like i said earlier, it inhales more air,... and if sucking air is unlimited,... why do the turbo-ed rallycars have air restrictors installed (why oh why,.... educate me on this please,... I'm dying to know more )

if rotaries are so guuuhh...dd.... why don't the formula 1 use rotaries,.. (oh, okay,... the excuses...)
787B was a concept car.... and that was it... non applicable technology (a hint,... too expensive to actually make a car with that kind of technology... or size-o-logy)

have a very fine day sir,...
Old 03-24-2004, 03:18 AM   #34
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Team-RTR
orangbaligila waz officially slammed
whatever dude,.. I'm just tired of the non believers,.... and the one that accuse and discuss about a person's knowledge though an online forum,... sorry to say this,... but n-e-one who did this,... IMO,... are the non believers,.....

have a nice day
Old 03-24-2004, 03:37 AM   #35
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by modellor
My advice to you would be to stick to electric cars. You clearly know nothing about Nitro Engines.

I can assure you if these things worked they would be legal for all racing and every manufacturer would be producing them to find a performance edge.

I would like to think I know how our little engines work after 16yrs. Apparently you dont when you think these things can work even when you are given details why they cant.
dear sir,

firstly, thanks about your quote on me and electrics,... never tried electrics tho',.. how do you know I'm about to start to run electrics,... you must be a .................. (self defineable)

second, about me and nitro,.. well, to be honest I perhaps know less compared to the nitro gods around here but I'm not THAT lame for sure (dare to investigate?),... I'm just a creative balinese who wants to try new stuff,... I had some full-scale 2-strokers,... from a lawn-mower to a 250 SE Suzuki RM and wanted to try out this nitro powered model car thing three years ago,.... (but was more interested to own a Technokit back then,.... BIGGER)
So, it's fair enogh to say that I have no Idea about nitro engines (or glow ignition 2 stroke internal combustion engines in a slightly complex form) so,... thanks for letting me know on something I knew,.. blah...blah,..blah,...blah.....

about the big manufacturer and these turbo kits,... well,... let's put it this way,.... will Daihatsu, Suzuki, and Kia research for rocket powered vehicles? not likely,......
one more thing,... back in the early stage of this hobby,... what do you think the people in Kyosho company was doing,.... (my thought, they were getting penalised and laughed at by the "serious" motorheads.... or people that think about being more superior,... :: hahaha,... this little thing car do 60 MPH??? waaahahahahaaa.... ::

with all do respect,... maybe you're the god of nitro,... but I only have partial believe in these kind of Gods,.....

cheers,... or is it Sloca,.. for you...
Old 03-24-2004, 05:18 AM   #36
Tech Master

Thumbs down where are we going?

oi oi oi guys...

this forum is going OUT OF THE CIRLCLE....

please read again the title of the thread....

keep focus on the subject matter is what we all should do...

all ay okay?

lets keep going... (i mean with the main subject not the killing)...

mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 06:59 AM   #37
Tech Adept

Man you cant stop dont you ? here they tell you it doesnt work over there they tell you the same thing and the next place you go with this it will be the same. You are not discovering america this topic has being discussed several times before by people who actually know this kind of engines. You dont like the answer? thats valid, go and try it out just dont be upset about the answer you get in the forums and start with this "I am the only one that sees the truth" thing.
And I agree this thread was not intended for this so I appologize.
rodrigo1508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:47 AM   #38
Tech Adept

Default hmmmm

opinions are like A$$holes everybody them and they stinks..

Let keep this thread friendly.. no need to be rude...
LeeKoshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:54 AM   #39
Tech Master

Default Re: hmmmm

thanks lee!!!

i tell you... i am not a technical person and also i am not an engineer. i know there are a lot of other RCers just like me who like to drive the cars and know nothing (or at least a little bit) about our cars.

what this thread are for is to compile whatever extreme mod that were made...

it doenst matter whether the modification is a failure or a success.

if the mod made is a failure... you also can post it here and tell the whole story. maye someone will help to solve the problem in the mod.

if the mod is a great success... then it will be a plus to everyone to know. THEN.. we will know... our SMALL cars can actually become a BEAST or even DEMONS...

that is what RC hobby are for....

there will be pros and cons.... and please share in the RIGHT WAY.

mop

Quote:
Originally posted by LeeKoshin
opinions are like A$$holes everybody them and they stinks..

Let keep this thread friendly.. no need to be rude...
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 10:59 AM   #40
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by mop_iko
thanks lee!!!

i tell you... i am not a technical person and also i am not an engineer. i know there are a lot of other RCers just like me who like to drive the cars and know nothing (or at least a little bit) about our cars.

what this thread are for is to compile whatever extreme mod that were made...

it doenst matter whether the modification is a failure or a success.

if the mod made is a failure... you also can post it here and tell the whole story. maye someone will help to solve the problem in the mod.

if the mod is a great success... then it will be a plus to everyone to know. THEN.. we will know... our SMALL cars can actually become a BEAST or even DEMONS...

that is what RC hobby are for....

there will be pros and cons.... and please share in the RIGHT WAY.

mop
agreed,... maybe i am wrong,... I didn't invent it,... I just want to share my opinion based on what do-able IMHO (In My Humble Opinion)

if somebody wanted me to stop I will,... period

One thing I don't like is,... stopping the whole fun by saying it' not true,.. it won't work,... and so on,...
if you're against this extreme mod thing,... just leave us alone (the ones who think it will work,... your help in stopping us wouldn't help,... it's us,... our time,... and our money (if we ever planned to bestupid and purchase it,.. yes some people actually sell supercharger kits,... and used in r/c drag racing,... at least I saw one Team Walbern ladder shassis using it,... ask that person if it really works..

in all forums that I joined (be it full scale, not so full scale,.. and other scales,...) there are always this "I dont believe this shit" mentality in some ppl (somebody argued me about turbocharging a high-comp engine,... it'll blow..... yeah right,... then how can I drive my car every weekend on full blast and still not blowing up?! IMHO,... anything is possible,... you just need to find the right way,.... there are so many things that weren't possible back then and now possible.... the easiest one,... talk to someone sooo far away (you won't know the name of the place too sometimes).. we call it a phone by the way.......

like i said earlier,... don't change anyone else,... no body wants to change (actually),.. change yourself, that' the easiest,.... leave it if you can't change it.... I personally appreciate anyone's opinion,... but normally if it is delivered in a "happy" way,...

IMHO (sorry to say this) some ppl in this forum just don't know how to have some fun,.. even by using their own imagination on what could be possible,.... I'm against that

as for my humble opinions,... I haven't tested it personally,... but maybe I will,...

for the nicer ppl in this thread (and the whole forum) I thank you all for providing us with infos and business opportunity,... for the not so nice ppl,... well,... do whatever you want but please don't give one-eyed opinions and hate-based expression and insults,... that's just so rude to me,.... (maybe it's just me?!)

have a great time

ps: from now on,.. please ignore me if you don't like me,... maybe you'll lose something,... but anyway,... you weren't interested in the first place
Old 03-24-2004, 11:08 AM   #41
Tech Regular

I was told to stop,.. but here's a link,... sorry can't find the file on turbo-ed 100 Mph pass,....

but this one has 100 Mph qualification too

enjoy

http://www.rcnitro.com/articles/SuperNitro1.asp

ps: if anyone ever wanted to say: I saw it and blah..blah...blah... pls just shut up this time will ya,.. pls... this is only for beginners like me...
thx
Old 03-24-2004, 11:19 AM   #42
Tech Regular

Default 2-stroke turbo-diesel engine

it's not directly related to our r/c engine,... but it has a 2-stroke cycle,... it's turbo-ed, and it' diesel (glow plug)

correct me if I'm wrong,... but these engineers can't be wrong in inventing this thing,...

so there you go a 2-stroke turo-glow-ignition engine to view,... in a (slightly) too big of a size...

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsshb/12cyl/
Old 03-24-2004, 11:32 AM   #43
Tech Regular

Default turbocharging 2-strokes

here is a link on an older post in turbotrick.com

I don't personally view the results yet,... but according to these guys,... it' possible...

http://www.turborick.com/turbobike/archive/0888.html
Old 03-24-2004, 11:48 AM   #44
Tech Regular

Default T-charged Kawasaki 500 plus NOS

http://www.2stroke.cc/album/04Kawasaki/kawacn.jpg

I think I can shut my mouth now and let these links speak on their own now....

cheers folks

note: a Balinese never speak or do anything without any backup,... in any form possible
Old 03-24-2004, 11:52 AM   #45
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine
Default WORMS

Lets open another can of worms, SUPERCHARGERS! They also pump in more air and fuel.