Wiki Posts
Search

thunder tiger TS-4N

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Default thunder tiger TS-4N

hI all,

I have just brought a second hand THUNDER TIGER TS4N PLUS (SUPPOSED 4MONTHS OLD) been out with it most nights , but tonight it lost range at 100 foot and carried on going at full pelt and hit a ware house door,

This cracked the fuel tank, and i have also noticed the chassis is bent (lower ithe the middle), i had not noticed this before the crash.

Are the chassis on these suppose to be like this? or are they suppose to be flat.

have also noticed the front sussension is realy soft and the car sits really low.

where can i get spares for one of these, im in UK

ALL HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED
Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buster001
hI all,

I have just brought a second hand THUNDER TIGER TS4N PLUS (SUPPOSED 4MONTHS OLD) been out with it most nights , but tonight it lost range at 100 foot and carried on going at full pelt and hit a ware house door,

This cracked the fuel tank, and i have also noticed the chassis is bent (lower ithe the middle), i had not noticed this before the crash.

Are the chassis on these suppose to be like this? or are they suppose to be flat.

have also noticed the front sussension is realy soft and the car sits really low.

where can i get spares for one of these, im in UK

ALL HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED
This is not good at all, the chassis is supposed to be completely flat. You would want to have your ride hieght at somewhere in the 6-8mm range when running the car on streets and steer clear of rocks as they will be bad for the cars belts. Post some pics to better show what you are speaking about.

Sean
Old 09-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It doesn't look good. Only a few items came up when I went to this site

Maybe someone cleaned out their attic, garage, or basement and has one the are will to sell cheap. Do soem searches on some RC forum in their Trade/Buy/sell section. then Hit eBay, and Craig's list...amazing what you can find there.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Default EBAY

Try THIS??

http://cgi.ebay.com/thunder-tiger-ro...4.c0.m14.l1262