Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #46
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jea3 View Post
Lots of Nations out there, who's going 2 keep up with what race is a "National" event or not?
Simple , Winternats, ROAR Nationals, IFMAR Worlds anything else racing forum.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
How much clutter? Let me see how about if I move every single nitro race from the racing forum to here?? But then every one is going to want their race stuck to the top. Then you will have the 1st 2 pages all about racing. So that's why they are on the racing forum , I mean if you wanted to look for something about the serpent 733 you would always have to go to the second page to find the info.
So now, we have 20 (or whatever) races stickied in the racing forum so when I want to find out what's going on with my local club racing, I have to go to page 2. Why make every race a sticky? Doesn't make sense.

MINO Racing
Old 09-18-2009, 06:55 AM   #48
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMD View Post
So now, we have 20 (or whatever) races stickied in the racing forum so when I want to find out what's going on with my local club racing, I have to go to page 2. Why make every race a sticky? Doesn't make sense.
it doesnt make sense to me either. But there are more moderators in that forum that might have stuck them to the top. I can go through them today and see what doesnt need to be in the top.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #49
Tech Elite

Note sure what the big deal is. I always saw the racing forum as a local racing forum. We have twelve months in the year and on average a National level on road nitro event is once a month. That only puts 1-3 races max in the onroad forum on any given day. Why change it? Just my 2 cents.

DJ Apolaro
Old 09-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #50
Super Moderator

yes 12 months out of the year but everyone that is hosting a race pm's me wanting to put their thread at the top then you would have like a I said before , like 18 races all stuck at the top, making the nitro forum clutter with races and people looking for info about a nitro car would have to search other pages because the first page has all the races. Look at the racing forum, do you really want all those races here???

thats what we have now( well 2 races) Its very simple , Racing Forum is for racing and nitro onroad is for talking about nitro onroad cars.

winternats/IFMAR worlds and National races get the nitro forum
every thing else gets the racing forum.

end of story

Last edited by Marcos.J; 09-18-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Closed Thread