Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Why are nitro race anouncements moved? >

Why are nitro race anouncements moved?

Why are nitro race anouncements moved?

Old 09-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Why are nitro race anouncements moved?

I see some races stay and some other races moved to the Racing forum?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
I see some races stay and some other races moved to the Racing forum?
Unless is a national event or something worlwide like the winternationals it goes in the racing forum . Isn't that what the racing forum is for ? You can find all the races in 1 forum.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Unless is a national event or something worlwide like the winternationals it goes in the racing forum . Isn't that what the racing forum is for ? You can find all the races in 1 forum.
IMO and a few others that I know, that the race info should stay in the class section. I dont want to search through pages of off-road crap, or electric onroad posts to find info on a nitro onroad race. Truth be told since you started moving everything over to the racing forum I dont even bother looking in there. I am pretty sure that I am not alone there. Keep the type of racing info with the rest of the info for that class and everyone will be much happier and you will have less work to do by not having to move posts all the time becouse people keep posting the info the class forum thinking it is the best place for that info.

Thats my 2 cents
Old 09-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

I am kinda new to this, but I was suprised that the KO race and the Paris race didnt make it to the top with the US Championship race.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sheeley
I am kinda new to this, but I was suprised that the KO race and the Paris race didnt make it to the top with the US Championship race.
I was suprised also but i was told he is done answering question on the subject.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
The last time i checked the Paris race is a national event ,i guess the people that come from France,Japan and Hong Kong don't make it a Internatinal event either?
Old 09-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

All those races remain unlooked at by many people... Atleast this is the only subforum I see, apart from the for sale.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

These anouncements have been listed here for at least 5 years, WHY ARE THEY BEING MOVED NOW!!????

Rediculous!!!

Who is making this dumb decision????

Please leave stuff alone.......................
Old 09-16-2009, 04:53 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Great move by the moderators!!! About time!

This is an international forum, used by many non-Americans (like me). I don’t want to see USA race announcements in the Nitro On-Road thread. I agree with the moderators, it should all be in its own thread.

Nothing personal but it just clogs up the pages. I'm sure you guys don't want to see race announcements in my country in this thread.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

huh..........what ever
Old 09-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by occ

This is an international forum, used by many non-Americans (like me). I don’t want to see USA race announcements in the Nitro On-Road thread. I agree with the moderators, it should all be in its own thread.

Nothing personal but it just clogs up the pages. I'm sure you guys don't want to see race announcements in my country in this thread.
+1 there's a lot of clogging up going on the threads
Old 09-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by occ

Then move all of them, not just half of them. International??? Whatever!!! Because two people not from the U.S show up to the WinterNats it makes it an international race? Rody came to the Paris race a couple of times as well as other non U.S participants. What about the U.S Roar Nats it was listed in this thread and only open to U.S. residents.

Quit being impartial and move all of them or none of them.

Clogging the thread, you have to be kidding me.

They have been listed here for ten years and this is where people look for them.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Then move all of them, not just half of them. International??? Whatever!!! Because two people not from the U.S show up to the WinterNats it makes it an international race? Rody came to the Paris race a couple of times as well as other non U.S participants. What about the U.S Roar Nats it was listed in this thread and only open to U.S. residents.

They have been listed here for ten years and this is where people look for them.
I kind of agree but a lot more than two international drivers usually show up at the winternats. Last time I was there we had:

Salven
Shimo
Marco Vanni
Ray Woods
Rick V
A couple more Europeans I can't remember
And a few South Americans and various island nations.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wingracer
I kind of agree but a lot more than two international drivers usually show up at the winternats. Last time I was there we had:

Salven
Shimo
Marco Vanni
Ray Woods
Rick V
A couple more Europeans I can't remember
And a few South Americans and various island nations.
I hear ya...............but the Roar Nats definetly does not qualify.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:40 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YBSLOW

Move all of them, I don't care. The decision has been made, just deal with it. It's only a mouse click or two away from this thread, no big deal.

I'm sure people will get to use to new location in no time. I for one look at more than one section of this forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.