Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 FLORIDA WINTERNATS AT FT. MYERS ,FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Are there any pics from the winners circle?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by thisguy2849
Are there any pics from the winners circle?
http://redirectingat.com/?id=42X1295...com%2Fdlarry62
David L posted this link earlier...
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
Great. definately the best fuel I have ever used. The protection was awesome.

DJ Apolaro
Hey DJ,

Congrats on the double "A" finishes. With a few more minutes, maybe you would have caught the top three.... I am sure you will next time.

By the way, you don't need a fuel sponsorship. Your sponsorship line will take up an entire page on this forum :-)

Joe
Old 02-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will be meeting the paving contractor this Friday!

We are also working on wi fi at the track.

I hope to have a larger elec. service on the south side of the track[ drivers stand side]

Jim
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2010 WInternats video

I am posting videos from the A mains. Sorry I could not get any of the others.
The 1/8th open is almost done. Next I will work on the 1/10, then 1/8th masters

They are in 9 minute sections. Youtube limitations.

http://www.youtube.com/winternats
Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tony Rice

Love the spider
Old 02-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gotmotor
Love the spider
lol, It looked huge but was probably only the size of a dime.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 FLORIDA WINTERNATS  AT FT. MYERS ,FLORIDA-spider.jpg  
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jrice
I will be meeting the paving contractor this Friday!

We are also working on wi fi at the track.

I hope to have a larger elec. service on the south side of the track[ drivers stand side]

Jim
Good luck on getting the Fort repaved and adding those extras that make racing so enjoyable. Looks like next season is going to be a great one for everyone.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Thanks

I want to say THANKS to Jim Rice and the Fort Myers crew for a great job!!!

Also THANKS to all my sponsors for there continued support...and THANKS to Mike Swauger, Bill Bowerman, Steve Sohl, Jason Conley, Harry Hananouchi, Brad B. and the Whiting crew, I had a great time. See you next year.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tony Rice

i SUSCRIBED thanks...good footage
Old 02-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

I know it's late but I'd like to thank my new sponsor CEFX/SHEPHERD MICRO RACING. The car ran great all week and I didn't have to change the setup at all. Car was GREAT from the start. I was pretty rusty with my clutch and engine tunning. I'm sure things will be better next time. I'd also like to thank the Ft myers crew for year after year making this a great race to attend.

My boy Walo for all his support and friendship. I know I'm a peice of work racing with. Thanks for putting up with me for 7 days. I don't know how you did it... lol Also, I gotta give MAD props to Chris Tosolini for engine tune and taking his time out to get me up to speed with things! I didn't even have to ask, he seen us having problems and came over to help without thought. Not only are you a world class driver, you a great guy to hang around with and VERY easy to talk to! Thanks again Kid....
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pooh2
I know it's late but I'd like to thank my new sponsor CEFX/SHEPHERD MICRO RACING. The car ran great all week and I didn't have to change the setup at all. Car was GREAT from the start. I was pretty rusty with my clutch and engine tunning. I'm sure things will be better next time. I'd also like to thank the Ft myers crew for year after year making this a great race to attend.

My boy Walo for all his support and friendship. I know I'm a peice of work racing with. Thanks for putting up with me for 7 days. I don't know how you did it... lol Also, I gotta give MAD props to Chris Tosolini for engine tune and taking his time out to get me up to speed with things! I didn't even have to ask, he seen us having problems and came over to help without thought. Not only are you a world class driver, you a great guy to hang around with and VERY easy to talk to! Thanks again Kid....
Whats up kidd?? How did you do? U must really love the car after Mugen for so long.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Never Give Up

Just Got Back Yesterday From 2 Weeks In Florida (1st Wk WINTER NATS...2nd Wk Bass Fishing) & Had A GREAT TIME. To The Ft.Myers Crew, I Want To Say Great Job In Keeping The Program Running Smoothly. It Was Good To See Some Old Friends ( George M. Pooh W. Richard K. Tory S. DJ. Paolo M. Rafael A. & Maxey V. ) & Make Some New One's (Marco, Malo, Francisco M. & His Mechanic: Giacomo) After 2 Disapointing Qualifier's On Day 3, & Being VERY FRUSTRATED, I Was Ready To Give Up & Sell All My RC Equipt. With The Help Of My Good Friend & Mentor PEDRO GONZALEZ Who Believed In Me & Gave Me The Confidence I Needed, We Worked On My Car Made The Necessary Changes & Proceded to The Track The Next Day To Run My Main. After Settlling In, & Running My First 30 Min Main, I Was On My Way To Bump From E-D Main With A Car That Was Easy To Drive. After Running My Previous 30 min Main, I Was Ready To Give Round 2 (D-Main) A Go. Starting In 9th Position, I battled My Way Up To The 2nd Spot. With 2 Laps Down From 1st, With About 5 min Left In The Race, My Car Was Hit, & Suffered A Broken Wing. I Came Back Into The Pits, Had Pedro Fix The Wing, & Finished In 1st Place (After the Bump Ups) Finishing 1st In The D & Coming So Close To Bumping In The C Has Allowed Me To Accomplish More Than I Ever Dreamed Of At The 2010 Winter Nats. So To My Friend Pedro Gonzalez, Thank You For Pushing Me To Believe In Myself & To Not Give Up.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul Sweeney
Just Got Back Yesterday From 2 Weeks In Florida (1st Wk WINTER NATS...2nd Wk Bass Fishing) & Had A GREAT TIME. To The Ft.Myers Crew, I Want To Say Great Job In Keeping The Program Running Smoothly. It Was Good To See Some Old Friends ( George M. Pooh W. Richard K. Tory S. DJ. Paolo M. Rafael A. & Maxey V. ) & Make Some New One's (Marco, Malo, Francisco M. & His Mechanic: Giacomo) After 2 Disapointing Qualifier's On Day 3, & Being VERY FRUSTRATED, I Was Ready To Give Up & Sell All My RC Equipt. With The Help Of My Good Friend & Mentor PEDRO GONZALEZ Who Believed In Me & Gave Me The Confidence I Needed, We Worked On My Car Made The Necessary Changes & Proceded to The Track The Next Day To Run My Main. After Settlling In, & Running My First 30 Min Main, I Was On My Way To Bump From E-D Main With A Car That Was Easy To Drive. After Running My Previous 30 min Main, I Was Ready To Give Round 2 (D-Main) A Go. Starting In 9th Position, I battled My Way Up To The 2nd Spot. With 2 Laps Down From 1st, With About 5 min Left In The Race, My Car Was Hit, & Suffered A Broken Wing. I Came Back Into The Pits, Had Pedro Fix The Wing, & Finished In 1st Place (After the Bump Ups) Finishing 1st In The D & Coming So Close To Bumping In The C Has Allowed Me To Accomplish More Than I Ever Dreamed Of At The 2010 Winter Nats. So To My Friend Pedro Gonzalez, Thank You For Pushing Me To Believe In Myself & To Not Give Up.
Paul Glad to hear you got home safe it was ablast seeing you as well.
Look at the Brightside even on a bad day you still get to hangout with the boys & Hope you a great catch see ya next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.