Wiki Posts
Search

2010 FLORIDA WINTERNATS AT FT. MYERS ,FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Jeff
Kev and I want to wish u guys the best of luck at the nats tell the girls we also said good luck.. Hope you have a fun time down there and everything goes to plain.

Dub
Old 02-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ok
On my way to the Airport ! Finally
Old 02-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pedro_Speedy
Ok
On my way to the Airport ! Finally

Yes Pedro We Are Finally Leaving

""Good-Bye Snow...Hello Sunshine""
Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default winternats

Sleepless in NY!!!!!!

This will be the 1st time in a long time I have missed the Winternats, and it's painful. lol I exhausted all my vacation this year taking other trips and doing other racing which is why I won't make the winternats. Our crazy work/vacation calender goes from March 3/31/09-3/31/10. I'm going to miss the good times. Some transitions at my job have put me in a really good situation from here moving forward. Fortunately I have to be thankful especially during these times that my wife and I are comfortably employed and there will be lot's of racing in the near future.

To all the racers that have been use to seeing my wife and I at this race, we're thinking of you and wishing we were there. Have a great time, soak up all the sun you can and make sure you save a few nights for dinner and drinks with some of the guys who have been doing this for decades.
(That experience is what it's all about!)

See everyone at the next big one!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84
Jeff
Kev and I want to wish u guys the best of luck at the nats tell the girls we also said good luck.. Hope you have a fun time down there and everything goes to plain.

Dub
Thanks guys. We will keep you informed and you can go to www.winternats.com and click on the live tab to follow the race.

JEFF
Old 02-06-2010, 08:34 AM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J. Conley
Ira/Jeff- Thats a dusting compared to what I have. 8 inches of white death on the ground and another 6-8 expected by morning! Not looking good for a morning flight! Jeff-Be safe on the trip down. See you guys when they get the airport dug out.
Jason,
That was the start of it, all though we only got 5 inches with the possibility of 3 to 5 today. Hope you get out OK, I will see you there.

Every one have a safe trip , see you there.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

The live feed is up at winternats.com click on score. We are getting the track ready now. Racing starts at 8am est Sunday.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default iPhone

iPhone users.... you can watch live video and chat on your phone. Download the ustream viewer app (U Viewer). It is free. The search for winternats.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We got 22" it's delaying my departure a couple hours. Can't wait to get on the road man .... chomping at the bit as soon as they open 95 in delaware and md i'm hitting the highway.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

We made it. Chillin in the hotel. Be safe everyone and see you tomorrow.

JEFF
Old 02-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Tech Addict

Wow, I'm really leaving for the Winter Nats. I hardly travel out of my home state to race. I never travel to far and flying, oh boy. Well it's to late to turn back now, the trip is paid for and it's time to put my skills to the test. They say this is the test track to the Worlds. I think I'm going to enjoy the experience for what it's worth.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We are in South Carolina. Snow on the road on the first part of the trip, they closed Ii95 just north of DC and we had to take 1. Took 5 hours to go 200 miles ... BUT we are truckin now hahaha. See you in a couple hours.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Good Luck

Originally Posted by walo
Wow, I'm really leaving for the Winter Nats. I hardly travel out of my home state to race. I never travel to far and flying, oh boy. Well it's to late to turn back now, the trip is paid for and it's time to put my skills to the test. They say this is the test track to the Worlds. I think I'm going to enjoy the experience for what it's worth.
Hey Walo, you will have a GREAT TIME!!
After ripping out all of your supply of front uprights out of your car,slaming into the gaurd rails FULLSPEED,getting a little off line into the marbles and you car takes off as if you have a glitch and you scratch your head and wonder what the hell was that, squeezing the triger to full throttle and going through the part of the track that I call the steps and OOPS a little off line again (your car is burried under the guard rail soo DEEP you can't see it anymore and you just wonder whats NOT broken on this shi*),
OH yeah another thought that might run through your mind after the 2nd day of Qualifying and you are back in your hotel room working on the car! You look in the corner of the room and get ready to cut out another body (OH shi*) I gotta go and buy a body for the main
After all of these things and a few more that I probably forgot
YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!
Good luck Walo relax and enjoy
Old 02-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Walo don't worry, you have Pooh to depend on!

Everyone in attendance have a fun time and enjoy the Fl weather. Wish I was there! I'll be glued to the live feed all week long.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default watching

Hey Jamie, Peter here, you will be missed sorry to hear you could'nt make it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.