R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 AM   #271
Tech Regular
 
Paulie Bee's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 404
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlarry View Post
Here are the results,

Here is a link to the pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

I am tired and going to bed. Will write more tomorrow.

Dave
Nice Job Kevin & Kissimmee crew, Dave and Ted X! We got it in with time to spare. See you soon. Thanks for the race results. Needed them for my race report. Enjoy the State race next weekend.
Paulie B
__________________
Thank You...
SERPENT AMERICA & DESOTO RACING
VP POWERMASTER RACING FUELS, Dean Isaac Paint Schemes,
PT RC Racing Oils
Paulie Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #272
Tech Fanatic
 
Big Jeff BBQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Winder Georgia
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks to kevin and crew on keeping the track dry as much as poss.
The track was killer and so was my car it was my best time racing !
Thanks for all your effort!
see ya next year
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
__________________
Blowin' Smoke BBQ
Special Thanks To:
Steve Pitts
Kevin Hutchinson
Big Jeff BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #273
Tech Addict
 
Gael L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Had a great time at the event. Track is fast and flowing. Ted X and The Kiss crew did a great job of keeping everyone informed and running a great program despite the time constraints.

Congrats to the winners! and shout out to Diatta the "Young Gunna" on the impressive TQ!!!

Special thanks to Serpent and Maxy's fuel/Maxy Modified Motors for the Support this weekend. Thanks for MikeLDesigns for the awesome paintwork.

Cya Soon
Gael
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #274
Tech Elite
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,619
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianni.giorgio View Post
Xray 1,2,4 and TQ too sorry
1 and 2 in the Open class also...don't count us out, we're up and coming
__________________
Dorian Tisdale - Professional RC Driver Wannabe
ToysRUsKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #275
Tech Elite
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,619
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid
Default Great Race

Thanks to the guys for putting together a great race. Looking forward to getting back to your track. It was cool to be there with my Blue Diamond crew and extended race fame from NYC and DC area. Special thanks to my XRay team Diatta and Gianni for helping get that car together for the main and to DJ for answering my questions.

Special thanks to RC America and EBMods for all the support!!

Kevin and TedX, good job guys, take care!!!
__________________
Dorian Tisdale - Professional RC Driver Wannabe
ToysRUsKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #276
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid View Post
1 and 2 in the Open class also...don't count us out, we're up and coming
you all rigth!!!!! sorry too

bye
gianni.giorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:51 AM   #277
Tech Addict
 
Dreddlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: L.I., NY
Posts: 655
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Thanks to Kev and the entire KRaceway crew for putting this together and pulling it off with all the curve balls that were hurled your way. Always a pleasure racing there. Like the changes to the track. Special thanks to Reno, cause without that part my race weekend was finished! Thanks to the Serpent team for there support and knowledge, some of the most important things are learned off the track! Congrats to all the winners, to Paolo and Diatta for your TQ's. Congrats to the Brooklyn Hobbies crew for pulling a sweep in the 8th scale open. Thanks to my lil bro Gael for pulling double duty in the pits for Jean and I and not letting either one of us run out of gas in the main. and good job finishing off what you started. Thanks to Maxy for the fuel, plenty of power and plenty of run time. Cant wait to get back there. Cant forget Dorian for taking the podium in the open and to Mel for keeping it together and putting Serpent on the podium in the factory class.( Tighten up you clutch)
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #278
Tech Fanatic
 
Racer Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chesapeake,VA
Posts: 928
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddlox View Post
Thanks to Kev and the entire KRaceway crew for putting this together and pulling it off with all the curve balls that were hurled your way. Always a pleasure racing there. Like the changes to the track. Special thanks to Reno, cause without that part my race weekend was finished! Thanks to the Serpent team for there support and knowledge, some of the most important things are learned off the track! Congrats to all the winners, to Paolo and Diatta for your TQ's. Congrats to the Brooklyn Hobbies crew for pulling a sweep in the 8th scale open. Thanks to my lil bro Gael for pulling double duty in the pits for Jean and I and not letting either one of us run out of gas in the main. and good job finishing off what you started. Thanks to Maxy for the fuel, plenty of power and plenty of run time. Cant wait to get back there. Cant forget Dorian for taking the podium in the open and to Mel for keeping it together and putting Serpent on the podium in the factory class.( Tighten up you clutch)
I need more clutch Thanks for your awesome pitwork. Also congrats to Gael for the top 5 finish even with a 2 lap handicap!
__________________
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #279
Tech Elite
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,619
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Z View Post
I need more clutch Thanks for your awesome pitwork. Also congrats to Gael for the top 5 finish even with a 2 lap handicap!
Melvin, you guys are monsters, I definitely got some work to do.
__________________
Dorian Tisdale - Professional RC Driver Wannabe
ToysRUsKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #280
Tech Addict
 
Gael L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Z View Post
I need more clutch Thanks for your awesome pitwork. Also congrats to Gael for the top 5 finish even with a 2 lap handicap!
Thanks Mel!!

Despite a frustrating start to the weekend you definitely found the right combination for the main! Awesome result with the podium finish!!!

Also thanks to Rafael and Gianni for the pointers this weekend.

Gael
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #281
Tech Addict
 
Dreddlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: L.I., NY
Posts: 655
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Shout out to Ted X for putting his spin on things behind the mic! You get my vote to be the voice of the upcoming Worlds. Its always a treat racing when your doing your thing behind the scenes. Thanks man! Green, Green, Green!
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #282
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 166
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddlox View Post
Shout out to Ted X for putting his spin on things behind the mic! You get my vote to be the voice of the upcoming Worlds. Its always a treat racing when your doing your thing behind the scenes. Thanks man! Green, Green, Green!
+1
Ted X did his thing as usual man! He makes you feel like your driving formula 1. haha. He should definitely be the announcer for the worlds!
Also a huge shout out to my brother Gael for pitting for me and my brother Kelly during the main when we couldnt get another pit man.
__________________
Jean L.
sponsored by my paycheck.

Last edited by Maxx; 12-08-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #283
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: miami
Posts: 228
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Kissimmee KRaceway Serpent 733

Hey

Dj

what would be a good starting point setup for Kissimmee KRaceway? I have never run there before.

and what gears work best?


Thanks
jjrctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #284
Tech Adept
 
howardns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 224
Default

Jr if you go to serpent.com look under 733 set-ups and everything will be there. D J has a set-up posted for Kissimmee
__________________
Serpent Cobra GT
Homestead RC Raceway
howardns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #285
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: miami
Posts: 228
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardns View Post
Jr if you go to serpent.com look under 733 set-ups and everything will be there. D J has a set-up posted for Kissimmee

Thanks , howard

will you be going to the state race?
jjrctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twister Tires USA 2009 TwisterProduct Nitro On-Road 147 06-20-2010 08:20 PM
2008 US Open Sedan Championships @ Kissimmee R/C Raceway KissRcRaceway Nitro On-Road 240 04-21-2008 08:38 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:02 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net