Community
Wiki Posts
Search

os 12 tz speed help

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Suspended

Questions?? os 12 tz speed help

can anyone tell me if a os < tz> 12 speed is suppose to have a black crank case and cerimic bearing or did it come with a regular crank case
Old 08-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by butterbean901
can anyone tell me if a os < tz> 12 speed is suppose to have a black crank case and cerimic bearing or did it come with a regular crank case
Is this the same 12TZ that you sold to me and other people, then never shipped? This guy is a slimey crook, he doesn't deserve any support from the RC community.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Suspended

i have never sold anything on this site secound person that has said this but never sold a motor or anything else on this site so back off please and be sure you r accusing the right person you may not like accusing me cause i did not do anything
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

12 tz speed and the tz 5 port both come with a black crank case. I think you are correct that the speed did come with cermic bearings
Old 08-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Suspended

think you for your reply
Old 08-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

butterbean you have a pm
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

i have never sold anything on this site secound person that has said this but never sold a motor or anything else on this site so back off please and be sure you r accusing the right person you may not like accusing me cause i did not do anything
So you never sold anything, eh?? Here is a link to your for sale thread from last year. I'm not the only one still on your trail....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...tz-3-port.html
Old 08-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by WatchOut
So you never sold anything, eh?? Here is a link to your for sale thread from last year. I'm not the only one still on your trail....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...tz-3-port.html
like i told you punk i never sold you anything or anyone else that is not my add it maybe my name but i did not put that up for sale. ever now where r those pm,s you said you had or cant you produce them at least give me the screen names from which you got these so called pms from now go back to kissing on your BOYFRIEND and stop mrunning your mouth at me punk
Old 08-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

So, it is your name, but you didn't place the ad. Give me a break... punk! If someone used your name and ripped people off, you would think you'd be pretty upset about it and try to clear things up. Doesn't seem like you're too bothered by it, just want to run you mouth at me. What about the M8 for sale? Is that you, or is it really someone else .

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...8-forsale.html
Old 08-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by WatchOut
So, it is your name, but you didn't place the ad. Give me a break... punk! If someone used your name and ripped people off, you would think you'd be pretty upset about it and try to clear things up. Doesn't seem like you're too bothered by it, just want to run you mouth at me. What about the M8 for sale? Is that you, or is it really someone else .

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...8-forsale.html
yes punk that is my m-8 which was sold on ebay and shipped didnt sell it on here either boy now go kiss your boyfriend and stop running your mouth off at me and iam investagating it
Old 08-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I wonder if it's the same TZ you sold me and never shipped. Dam dude you didn't even change your name on the board or anything. You think you could steal from people and then show up and everything would be cool.

You are lucky you live in a trailer park and the cops can't find you, but either way I know where you live and so do the police one of us will catch up with you eventually. Heh seems like you've ripped a couple people off local to you because the cops have had quite a few complaints and they know all too well who you are too, oh and the folks at your local track all seem to know you are a lowlife.

And don't try to tell people you've never sold anything on the board, here is the thread:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...2tz5-port.html

And you also had one on hobby talk too, for the same engine.

Long and short ... I don't let my hard earned cash go that easy. I'll be out your side of town soon enough. You'll know who I am when we meet .

I am not the only who knows your name either Brian.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

based on your PM's seems like I got your number there Mr Burris, .

Some words of advice, you are going to have to move more often than you do now ... wirefraud is a federal offense w/ federal jail time, you used paypal to commit fraud and the folks at Paypal will only be too happy to submit what they have as evidence.

Hopefully you made enough from that motor scam to support your moving around.

Best of luck ...