Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
NTC3 conversion >

NTC3 conversion

NTC3 conversion

Old 07-18-2009, 05:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xlamontx
I'll post pics this weekend when I get back home.
She's about 90% New parts
Hardcore Racing Titanium: Chassis, Radio tray, front shock tower, side braces, and brake disk. Aluminum: hinge pin blocks, steering servo mounts, front bumper, front upper bumper brace, diff cases, front adjustable sway bar, lower swing rack, motor mounts, front drive cup, brake block, and center brace. I removed the blue anodize from the shocks, the handle, and center shaft, and polished to shine. Added the low profile fuel tank, and one piece pipe. I just need to put the clutch together and add a body to complete the roller.
Attached Thumbnails NTC3 conversion-img_3146.jpg   NTC3 conversion-img_3147.jpg   NTC3 conversion-img_3148.jpg   NTC3 conversion-img_3149.jpg   NTC3 conversion-img_3150.jpg  

Old 07-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Here is are pics of the carbon fiber/green/silver and purple/black NTC3's I sold a few months ago.
Attached Thumbnails NTC3 conversion-img_0061.jpg   NTC3 conversion-img_0064.jpg  
Old 07-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

ok maybe i should have been a little clearer about this

"To me this implies he doesn't have, or want to spend alot of money making aluminum parts but it says nothing about whether he knows how much hop-up parts are gonna cost."

i am aware of the price of hop up parts very much aware but i also have a mortgage and two kids a wife and car payments so i am a little offended by this comment as for everyone that had good info to share thank you. to everyone else dont waste your time being an *** hole