R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-17-2009, 09:05 AM   #61
Tech Addict

Congratulations to Danny Alvarado on his win and Francis M. on his TQ
Old 08-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #62
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Congrats to everyone that won. Good times as always ... thanks James!!!
SERPENT7twenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #63
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I had a great time racing and Hanging out....

Congratulations to Danny Alvarado on his win in 1/8th and to Walter Diaz on his win in Sedan....

Thanks to James Reese, Gyro, and others involved in putting the race together.

Thanks to Ron C., Craig and Marco for all the help during the weekend. Same goes for Joel J. with getting me the Painted Bodies and Brad for the Go fast goodies from YBslow.....
Old 08-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #64
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Vector View Post
Wot, No News Update ??

Jacko
Hey Jacko, Tom had a great weekend. Car ran great, and no breakage!! He qualified 10th for the "A main" and ran a real smart race and creaped up to a 4th place finish. Way to go Tom. I think he will tell you that he had more fun hanging with some of the locals I introduced him to. Good times. It was fun hanging out with Tom again. Hope to see all the Portland locals real soon.
sandfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #65
Tech Regular

I had a good time racing, track was hooked up.congrats to all the winners..

"Free your mind, and your ass will follow"...
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #66
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfan85 View Post
Hey Jacko, Tom had a great weekend. Car ran great, and no breakage!! He qualified 10th for the "A main" and ran a real smart race and creaped up to a 4th place finish. Way to go Tom. I think he will tell you that he had more fun hanging with some of the locals I introduced him to. Good times. It was fun hanging out with Tom again. Hope to see all the Portland locals real soon.
I had a great time at the Gyro Hobbies race. First off, I want to give a big thanks to Steve Bernardi for hanging out and pitting for me all weekend. It was great to see him again and he introduced me to a lot of great racers from So Cal.

Brian Thomas - Thanks for the setup help and making me realize my slow laps were NOT the car. Boogity-Boogity-Boogity.

Tony T - Thanks for the clutch help. Awesome TQ run in 1/8th.

Michael P - I beat you man.

Nice meeting the rest of you guys... Motojon, Rueben S, Joel J, Ivan D, Francis, Ron C, Jerry, Brad-YBSlow, Solo-A, Anthony P, and anyone else I may have missed.

I hope to see a lot of you guys make a trip to Portland for some awesome carpet racing this winter or some great nitro racing at the XRAY Challenge and Timezone Grand Prix next summer.
Chemical X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:30 AM   #67
Tech Adept

Default Thank you so much...

Thanks to everyone, it was a fun race congrats, to all the winners and to all who got a chance to get on the track,
it was quite fun to see good clean racing..
Your support keeps this sport alive in our area..!
Thanks to gyro for being a sponsor..
Thanks to kamikaze for having someone at the shop while at the worlds
Greater L A. Rc. For there support
let's keep the nitro burnning...!
CPRC
reeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #68
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemical X View Post
I had a great time at the Gyro Hobbies race. First off, I want to give a big thanks to Steve Bernardi for hanging out and pitting for me all weekend. It was great to see him again and he introduced me to a lot of great racers from So Cal.

Brian Thomas - Thanks for the setup help and making me realize my slow laps were NOT the car. Boogity-Boogity-Boogity.

Nice meeting the rest of you guys... Motojon, Rueben S, Joel J, Ivan D, Francis, Ron C, Jerry, Brad-YBSlow, Solo-A, Anthony P, and anyone else I may have missed.

I hope to see a lot of you guys make a trip to Portland for some awesome carpet racing this winter or some great nitro racing at the XRAY Challenge and Timezone Grand Prix next summer.
good meeting you TOM hope to see u soon
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #69
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfan85 View Post
Wonderful to know Our Tommy was in safe hands!! Thanks Steve.

Hope you can make the Time Zone Grande Prix next year

Jacko
Victor Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #70
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:

Nice meeting you Tom and great showing in sedan.... I'm hoping to have some free time to race with guys at Time Zone next summer.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #71
Tech Addict

No problem! Thanks on the TQ, it was tuff but I did it.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #72
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony View Post

No problem! Thanks on the TQ, it was tuff but I did it.
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #73
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post

: sneaky:
Old 08-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #74
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:

another fun racing event @ CP... had a great time...congrats to all winners. nice meeting you too Tom...look forward to coming to time zone next summer...make sure you post the date for the upcoming race at time zone 2010 so i can write it on my calender.