R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default Breast Cancer Research Race @ 301 Raceway

Hi guys,I am Pleased and proud to announce that there will be a Race for Breast Cancer Research at 301 Raceway in Maryland!!!! The date is Sunday Aug.9!! we will start at 10 am and this race is OPEN to ALL classes.I would LOVE to see a LOT of the 1/7th scale cars as well as 1/5 scale..The cost is $25.00 I am working on getting media coverage for this event with Multiple sources.I can also say that this will be a FUN filled day because there will be some VERY interesting things going on.We will have a Concours judging, and YES we will be giving Trophies.For those of you who have been at 301, you know how we get it done, for those who CAN make the trip it WILL be worth it!!!! So guys spray up a body, and head on out to 301 raceway in Md. I KNOW that you will have a really GREAT time..Should you have ANY questions PLEASE feel free to contact me!!! thanks
Pit Bull
PIT BULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT BULL View Post
Hi guys,I am Pleased and proud to announce that there will be a Race for Breast Cancer Research at 301 Raceway in Maryland!!!! The date is Sunday Aug.9!! we will start at 10 am and this race is OPEN to ALL classes.I would LOVE to see a LOT of the 1/7th scale cars as well as 1/5 scale..The cost is $25.00 I am working on getting media coverage for this event with Multiple sources.I can also say that this will be a FUN filled day because there will be some VERY interesting things going on.We will have a Concours judging, and YES we will be giving Trophies.For those of you who have been at 301, you know how we get it done, for those who CAN make the trip it WILL be worth it!!!! So guys spray up a body, and head on out to 301 raceway in Md. I KNOW that you will have a really GREAT time..Should you have ANY questions PLEASE feel free to contact me!!! thanks
Pit Bull

Hello Pit Bull
Jeff Epperson here in Atl Ga i cant make it up to race this race but i like the Cause.
If and when you /301 runs this race i will send in the money for a contribution only since i cant run it.
I'll keep watching and send me a message.
Later
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
Kevin Hutchinson
Big Jeff BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Man, that's the weekend of the RC Pro race at Blue Diamond. I just picked up a MRX4R from Steve Wood. I'd love to come try my hand at 301 with it, don't want to embarrass myself though
Old 06-30-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
Tech Initiate

Hey Jeff.. I will indeed let all the guys know as the date gets closer.. I am sorry to hear that you will NOT be able to be here BUT we will be thinking about ya and that WUNNERFUL "QUE that you do!!!...
Pit Bull
Old 06-30-2009, 05:42 AM   #5
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrosty View Post
Man, that's the weekend of the RC Pro race at Blue Diamond. I just picked up a MRX4R from Steve Wood. I'd love to come try my hand at 301 with it, don't want to embarrass myself though
Howdy do Mr Frosty... we would LOVE to have you and your MRX4R down at 301.. Shoot this race is a FUN race BUT KNOW that we WILL be getting it done 301 style!!! Ya never know.. you might walk away with a trophy...
Pit Bull