Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Team Magic G4RS 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flynia
With a lot of help from my mates at the LHS here in Canberra I have finally got around to getting the new Motor into my G4RS 09.

She is now good to go and "Run In" (Thanks Team at Stryke RC here in Canberra)

Hope you all like and enjoy and I'll keep you posted on how it goes!
Hope you use RB fuel.. it's good. What are the white springs?

h
Old 09-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blis

h
Yeah: and what kind of pipe is that, is it a Nova 2660? They all seem to agree about RB fuel; and both the National and Brisbane dealers are top guys, but CoolSpeed fuel is the best.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by blis

h
I don't use RB Fuel. I use another brand by the name of Meccamo 16% for On Road Cars. I have used it with all the Motors that I have run and noticed that it is extremely good quality as well as reliable. It's a clear fuel but is well worth the price.

http://www.meccamo.com/gb/index.php

As for the "White Springs"... they are the ones that came with the Car.. they do a pretty good job but I would happily replace them with something better... Do you guys have any suggestions at all?

Originally Posted by Chickentrader
Yeah: and what kind of pipe is that, is it a Nova 2660? They all seem to agree about RB fuel; and both the National and Brisbane dealers are top guys, but CoolSpeed fuel is the best.

Kindest regards, Lars.
And now for the Pipe... it is the Pipe that Came with the RB T10RC and is a RB EFRA 2659.

Lastly, thanks all for the input and ideas

Last edited by flynia; 09-19-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? Xray clutch

Using the xray clutch do you use xray opinioning gear and g4rs09 opinioning gear
Old 09-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default X-Ray clutch

Originally Posted by Quietroit
Using the xray clutch do you use xray opinioning gear and g4rs09 opinioning gear
When i used the x-ray clutch, i used their pinions they work with the G4rs09s spurs,but you have to slot your engine block holes so you can slide the motor back to get the mesh correctly.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Dario Balestri

It possible that Dario Balestri might not be running Team Magic in 2011. The company he works for (Electronic Dreams) are the distributor for KM Racing in Italy and as a result 2011 could see him with a H-K1...

Dario has represented Team Magic for quite a few years and has been very successful for the brand, would be a shame to see him move on.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi guys.as anyone try the kfactory pivot balls?
the composite-alu. and the composite tit. ones.how much weight?
durability?
Old 10-04-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

hey guys are any of you guys running a lipo pack in your car if so what one do you have?

thanks
Tuan
Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Default Lipo

Originally Posted by td-civ
hey guys are any of you guys running a lipo pack in your car if so what one do you have?

thanks
Tuan
Yes i am running the Integy 1650mah lipo with a regulater it fits perfect in the car ,right now after our first state, i sitting in 11th place right now an again not bad being the only TM 09 in our state series the car is a dream to drive.Our second state race is this weekend hope to move up aleast top five after this race.Last got chance to test the new Contacttires.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by impalabob64
Yes i am running the Integy 1650mah lipo with a regulater it fits perfect in the car ,right now after our first state, i sitting in 11th place right now an again not bad being the only TM 09 in our state series the car is a dream to drive.Our second state race is this weekend hope to move up aleast top five after this race.Last got chance to test the new Contacttires.

good luck on the race and thanks for the info
Old 10-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I know this is not the right thread , BUT - we have 2 x RS 09's + an assortment of spares for sale.

Anyone interested , shoot me a PM
Old 10-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
It possible that Dario Balestri might not be running Team Magic in 2011. The company he works for (Electronic Dreams) are the distributor for KM Racing in Italy and as a result 2011 could see him with a H-K1...

Dario has represented Team Magic for quite a few years and has been very successful for the brand, would be a shame to see him move on.
Dario has a contract with Team Magic for all 2011 season.
He will race for sure with TM in the next season.

Greetings from Italy!
Ciao
Old 10-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Default Great weekend

Made the A-final 5th postion car was amazing for the first part the started having throttle servo problems but all in being only TM in the final was pretty nice will post setup later car was pretty dam fast.Will be building my new kit for the Novaroosi Race that will held in Miami.Thanks to all my sponsors.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Sunday 10/10/2010, in the beautiful Milazzo's track, we had the 3rd and last round of Ducarteam Trophy.
Some of the fastest Italian drivers competed at this race as the European Champion Alessio Mazzeo, the Kyosho Team driver Giuseppe Musolino, and Davide Stefanizzi.

The track was not clean and there isn't good traction, but we I have a good feeling with the car.

After the qualification I take the second position and then I was a direct finalist.

In the main final my start was very slow, because I had rear tires too hard, but I made a perfect race without mistake, and I had a beautiful battle for the victory with the local driver and F1 UISP Italian Champion Salvo Corrao but after 20 minutes of war, I won the race.

With 2 victories on 3 rounds of this trophy I won the Ducarteam Challenge.

Thanks to my sponsors Team Magic, Novarossi, Matrix Tires, Savox, and Dynamic Fuel.

See you, Ciao Ciao!
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4RS 2009-miilazzo-10-10-2010.jpg   Team Magic G4RS 2009-gilletti-g4rs09.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
set up Milazzo.pdf (120.7 KB, 136 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Master

Default Congrads

Originally Posted by R.Gilletti
Sunday 10/10/2010, in the beautiful Milazzo's track, we had the 3rd and last round of Ducarteam Trophy.
Some of the fastest Italian drivers competed at this race as the European Champion Alessio Mazzeo, the Kyosho Team driver Giuseppe Musolino, and Davide Stefanizzi.

The track was not clean and there isn't good traction, but we I have a good feeling with the car.

After the qualification I take the second position and then I was a direct finalist.

In the main final my start was very slow, because I had rear tires too hard, but I made a perfect race without mistake, and I had a beautiful battle for the victory with the local driver and F1 UISP Italian Champion Salvo Corrao but after 20 minutes of war, I won the race.

With 2 victories on 3 rounds of this trophy I won the Ducarteam Challenge.

Thanks to my sponsors Team Magic, Novarossi, Matrix Tires, Savox, and Dynamic Fuel.

See you, Ciao Ciao!
Way to go my friend keep up the good work.Im doing my best here on the US side

Last edited by impalabob64; 10-27-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.