R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2010, 03:13 PM   #3046
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Anyone looking for Matrix sedan tires at a really good price. In boxes of 10 sets in either white kyosho or velocity rim. Lmk I will point you in the right direction. Carbon kyosho rim in limited supplies.
got any pics of the carbon rims
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:24 PM   #3047
Tech Champion
 
YR4Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,625
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captian View Post
got any pics of the carbon rims
They're just like the Kyosho white rims except they're black. If you want to see how it looks, go look up the coverage of the 1/10th worlds on Redrc.net. There is a picture of Paolo's car running on the track with those rims.
YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #3048
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude View Post
They're just like the Kyosho white rims except they're black. If you want to see how it looks, go look up the coverage of the 1/10th worlds on Redrc.net. There is a picture of Paolo's car running on the track with those rims.
why didn't i think about that thanks yr4dude
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:35 PM   #3049
Tech Champion
 
YR4Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,625
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captian View Post
why didn't i think about that thanks yr4dude
I'll do you a big favor. Here you go. How's that?

YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #3050
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,848
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Yup those are them!!
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #3051
Tech Champion
 
YR4Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,625
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default 733 with Kyo carbon rims

Paolo's car



Tosolini's car

YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #3052
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Hello gyes , i am from Greece .. i am glad to meet you
Today i ordered an new serpent 733 kit ...
my previous car was a serpent 710 with lots of optionals

I read some of the posts here and i can say that i am not so sure if i made the right choice ...I see that the car is very fast and handles right ..but what about the problems ?
Can you tell me about the most common problems in 733?Also how long the belts and the gears can last in a clean track ?

710 was a good car from me but i thought that it would be good to jump in an newer model technologicaly like serpent 733 ...

i am waiting for your replies and sorry for my bad maybe english!!!
JIMBO20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #3053
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,848
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

I don't see any problems with the car.
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:32 PM   #3054
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude View Post
I'll do you a big favor. Here you go. How's that?

Oh ok i see
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #3055
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude View Post
Paolo's car



Tosolini's car

Your spoiling me
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #3056
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude View Post
Paolo's car



Tosolini's car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBO20 View Post
Hello gyes , i am from Greece .. i am glad to meet you
Today i ordered an new serpent 733 kit ...
my previous car was a serpent 710 with lots of optionals

I read some of the posts here and i can say that i am not so sure if i made the right choice ...I see that the car is very fast and handles right ..but what about the problems ?
Can you tell me about the most common problems in 733?Also how long the belts and the gears can last in a clean track ?

710 was a good car from me but i thought that it would be good to jump in an newer model technologicaly like serpent 733 ...

i am waiting for your replies and sorry for my bad maybe english!!!
You made a good choice no need to worry wait until it in your hands
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:29 AM   #3057
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Ok thank you gyes ....
what about foam tyres ?what brand is able to fit ?xceed ,jaco or grp ?

in adition ,which is the best foam selection for a high grip track and temperatures around 20 C ?i speak about deg ..we can use 37 in front and 35 in the rear ?or we must use the same front ande rear ?
JIMBO20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #3058
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBO20 View Post
Ok thank you gyes ....
what about foam tyres ?what brand is able to fit ?xceed ,jaco or grp ?

in adition ,which is the best foam selection for a high grip track and temperatures around 20 C ?i speak about deg ..we can use 37 in front and 35 in the rear ?or we must use the same front ande rear ?
Normaly 40Rear 37/35 front.
__________________
Serpent 733, novarossi (engine), Capricorn (engine/tyres), Futaba, Runnertime
petertjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:35 AM   #3059
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBO20 View Post
Ok thank you gyes ....
what about foam tyres ?what brand is able to fit ?xceed ,jaco or grp ?

in adition ,which is the best foam selection for a high grip track and temperatures around 20 C ?i speak about deg ..we can use 37 in front and 35 in the rear ?or we must use the same front ande rear ?
Just about all foam tires fit . Use what you like. A starting point 35 front 37 rear
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:55 AM   #3060
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Default

i said that because i tried hot tires in my 710 and they didnt fit ...so i say if this exists in 733 .ok then ...do you know where (e-shop) i can find cheap foam tyres ?
JIMBO20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RCMC 1/8, 1/10 Gas Singapore National Series round 3, 23 AUG 2009 backplate Singapore R/C Racers 47 08-27-2009 12:03 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:31 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net