R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-03-2004, 10:05 PM   #61
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: Web Support

Quote:
Originally posted by C Verano
With all the MRX3's in our area, help really isn't an issue.We are definitely lucky. If someone is just getting into 1/8th scale, I would have to say the MRX3 is the best car to get. It's just an all around simple car with parts available everywhere.
Oh I know how lucky we are Chris! Caesar and myself went to race with SarCar up in Seattle last year. The last time I looked they were Serpent country. When we went there over half the field is Mugen and the rest is split up between Serpent and HPI/Delta. Let me tell you, those guys get almost no support when it comes to tough things like setup. Help over the phone is one thing but it sure does not replace actually having help there!

Vince
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:40 AM   #62
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to nitroaddict

Yes - Ashford Hobby is amazing. They are all super nice people and ship everything spot on. I have been involved with the Pro Series 8th scale off road lately so havnt had a chance to goto Kissimmee for a while, last time I was there was for the Turkey Shoot, and i was running 10th scale only at that time. Little low on funds right now, so have been unable to get to TQ hobbies and pay for a FTS membership in order to run there on non race days. When is the next time something is going on out there? Ill bnring it down.
nitroaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #63
Tech Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to jerzeejerome

Hello fellas I'm new to the forum. I was doing a search on 1/8th scale on road cars and ended up here. What happened to them? They went out of style or something?

Last edited by jerzeejerome; 07-20-2010 at 09:31 PM.
jerzeejerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #64
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzeejerome View Post
Hello fellas I'm new to the forum. I was doing a search on 1/8th scale on road cars and ended up here. What happened to them? They went out of style or something?
Yea man, they went out of style in like 2004 when this thread died. This forum is now for basket weaving and free hand quilting................
Wanabrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 AM   #65
Tech Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to jerzeejerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanabrc View Post
Yea man, they went out of style in like 2004 when this thread died. This forum is now for basket weaving and free hand quilting................
LOL wow!! I guess I'll have to settle for 1/10 th scale then.
jerzeejerome is offline   Reply With Quote