R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #181
Tech Regular

Here are the pics I mentioned I would supply from this past weekends club race. You can see in the pics that we have moved the covered pits back away from the track. It is still in progress but should be completed soon. We are also making new tables. You can see in one photo the size for 2 pit spots on one side of the table.
Attached Thumbnails
Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO-img_0141.jpg   Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO-img_0142.jpg   Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO-img_0143.jpg   Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO-img_0144.jpg  
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:50 AM   #182
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Questions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyobaez View Post
What are the total entries allow by category?
Just a heads up guys. This race is nearing sold out!!!!

Class limits have been set based off of a 16 main program to insure that we get done with plenty of light.

1/8th Open
7 mains x 12 cars - 84 max
1/8th Masters
2 mains x 12 cars - 24 max
1/10th Sedan
7 mains x 14 cars - 98 max

Current paid entry totals
1/8th Open
54 verified, 12 unverified
1/8th Masters
20 verified, 1 unverified
1/10th Sedan
69 verified, 11 unverified

Verified entries are those that have paid and have current ROAR membership thru the last day of the event 09/06/09. Entries are verified by the ROAR Administrator manually and he's been out of the office for a few days. All on line entries are time stamped when they are paid and you will be added in the order you paid. The only guaranteed entries are those on the verified entry list.

If you' ore on the unverified list and you've received an email regarding your membership status you need to get that in as quickly as possible. If your not sure about your status, or you haven't received an email regarding your membership status and you want to insure the best possibility of making the entry cut-offs you can renew your membership on line at www.roarracing.com.

If you mailed it or overnight-ed your entry and/or your membership, your entry will be verified by the ROAR administrator and added to the verified or unverified list in line with the on line entries.
schurcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:25 AM   #183
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Ruben, Web site shows what you posted for 1/8 Masters, but would not take another entry as it shows closed on the ROAR site, and you KNOW I meet the age thing!!! If there is room, I'd like my entry moved from 1/8 open. If not, it's not a problem.

Thanks
Mark
www.darksidems.com www.igthobbies.com www.IGT8.com

Last edited by Grenade10; 06-09-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Grenade10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 AM   #184
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=schurcr;5915017]Just a heads up guys. This race is nearing sold out!!!!

Class limits have been set based off of a 16 main program to insure that we get done with plenty of light.

1/8th Open
1/8th Masters
1/10th Sedan

Have bump ups been neglected in the quantity projection or are we really thinking of having 14 car 1/8th and 16 car 1/10th races???
Old 06-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #185
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey Guys,
I just registered online with the only entries available as 1/8th open and 1/10th sedan. Masters class was listed as full. I went ahead and registered for 1/8th open but would prefer to run with my pals in the old guys class if possible. If I can't get in to Masters, I guess I'll have to rough up some young guys instead

Skip Starkey
skipstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #186
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=Rick Davis;5915555]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schurcr View Post

1/8th Open
1/8th Masters
1/10th Sedan

Have bump ups been neglected in the quantity projection or are we really thinking of having 14 car 1/8th and 16 car 1/10th races???
Rick ..... it's being looked into.

Racers ..... FYI ....... per ROAR rule 12.3.1 the track must be closed for 3 days prior to the first day of host controlled practice. Per the rule the host is allowed one day of optional host controlled practice the day before RMT practice. RMT controlled practice is on Thursday. We have made an exception for Sunday as this is a normal club race day and Sunday is the only day the track races. Please make your travel and accommodation plans accordingly.

With the current economy the intent of this rule was to limit the potential event length from a week long event and aid in offsetting the overall costs to the racer member attending a ROAR National event. These rules are the same rules used for all ROAR National events in '09.

If you have a registration question or issue please do not contact the host. Registration is controlled by ROAR so you need to contact myself, Dawn or the ROAR Administrator Fred Howart.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #187
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipstr View Post
Hey Guys,
I just registered online with the only entries available as 1/8th open and 1/10th sedan. Masters class was listed as full. I went ahead and registered for 1/8th open but would prefer to run with my pals in the old guys class if possible. If I can't get in to Masters, I guess I'll have to rough up some young guys instead

Skip Starkey
That's different from any other time you're racing how? Glad to see you'll be there.
Rick Vessell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #188
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=Rick Davis;5915555]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schurcr View Post

1/8th Open
7 mains x 12 cars - 72 max
1/8th Masters
1/10th Sedan
7 mains x 14 cars - 86 max

Rick ..... it's being looked into.

Racers ..... FYI ....... per ROAR rule 12.3.1 the track must be closed for 3 days prior to the first day of host controlled practice. Per the rule the host is allowed one day of optional host controlled practice the day before RMT practice. RMT controlled practice is on Thursday. We have made an exception for Sunday as this is a normal club race day and Sunday is the only day the track races. Please make your travel and accommodation plans accordingly.

With the current economy the intent of this rule was to limit the potential event length from a week long event and aid in offsetting the overall costs to the racer member attending a ROAR National event. These rules are the same rules used for all ROAR National events in '09.

If you have a registration question or issue please do not contact the host. Registration is controlled by ROAR so you need to contact myself, Dawn or the ROAR Administrator Fred Howart.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #189
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySocko View Post
That's different from any other time you're racing how? Glad to see you'll be there.
Hey Socko.............You're number 1 on the list
skipstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #190
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

When am I not?
Rick Vessell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #191
Tech Fanatic

the online registration option is not working for me on the roar site, really trying to get in this one...
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #192
Tech Fanatic

I'm having the same problem.
JASON MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #193
Tech Adept

Same here ...
MAXY's PRO RACING FUEL & MODIFIED MOTORS
Brazilct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #194
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to Dawn Sanchez

Do you have an account with ROAR website? You need to do that first (its free) under the green "login" tab to the far right.

**** I just checked... its having an issue.... working on it. 3:30p.m. PST. *****

Dawn
Dawn Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #195
Tech Fanatic

Sorry just read previous post
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote