R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Shepherd Velox V10 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/283139-shepherd-velox-v10.html)

PMSorber 05-17-2009 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by veloxrc (Post 5821811)
You can follow the Race in Munster at "live.race-control.de"

Armin

Hey Armin! How did you get lost here :D
I hope its dry...

coupe 05-17-2009 07:09 AM

Hi there,
some news from Munster, Martin TQed the 1:10 class and Lars TQed the 1:8class with a new record.
Unfortanetly the rain started and our drivers decided not to start in the finals.
So we have to wait for the next races to see whats up with the V10.

Alex

PMSorber 05-17-2009 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by coupe (Post 5822523)
Hi there,
some news from Munster, Martin TQed the 1:10 class and Lars TQed the 1:8class with a new record.
Unfortanetly the rain started and our drivers decided not to start in the finals.
So we have to wait for the next races to see whats up with the V10.

Alex

Hmmm... bummer :(

flylow 05-18-2009 12:07 PM

nitro

When to sell ???:eek:

PMSorber 05-19-2009 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by flylow (Post 5828145)
When to sell ???:eek:

See the post from Josh.

Any intentions for GP Bumod?

Josh Cyrul 05-19-2009 06:10 PM

Pieter - You mean am I going to the GP Bumod?? Not this year, it's the same weekend as the 301 Capitol Classic so I think it's more important for US promotion for me to stay here as that's one of the biggest races on the US schedule plus it's the track that will probably host the next 1/8 WC after Lostallo.

As far as the V10 - Patrick was hopeful for July but I am not sure of the time line on things. Hopefully it is going well and will still be around that time but working with other projects in the past I know of the delays and problems but we are all hoping that it will still come around in July....

fatboy 05-19-2009 07:49 PM

thanks josh and hopefully patrick will release it in july after all necessary testing

PMSorber 05-19-2009 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul (Post 5834890)
Pieter - You mean am I going to the GP Bumod?? Not this year, it's the same weekend as the 301 Capitol Classic so I think it's more important for US promotion for me to stay here as that's one of the biggest races on the US schedule plus it's the track that will probably host the next 1/8 WC after Lostallo.

As far as the V10 - Patrick was hopeful for July but I am not sure of the time line on things. Hopefully it is going well and will still be around that time but working with other projects in the past I know of the delays and problems but we are all hoping that it will still come around in July....

Josh - No I did not mean you ;) ... (offtopic) What track will that be for the (probable) next WC 1/8?

mcsquish 05-21-2009 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul (Post 5834890)

I'm sure with your assistance things will go smoothly, but I still say they need someone to do durability testing for parts that should never break..........:sneaky:

PMSorber 05-21-2009 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by mcsquish (Post 5841051)
.......but I still say they need someone to do durability testing for parts that should never break..........:sneaky:

Never break? :weird: That would be bad for business :D

I am sure (know) that the car is tested as it should be inclusive durability.

mcsquish 05-21-2009 07:50 AM

Oh I'm positive this will be a very durable car! Josh will understand my comment. If you think something can't be broken, I'm sure I have....:sneaky:

PMSorber 05-21-2009 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by mcsquish (Post 5841326)
Oh I'm positive this will be a very durable car! Josh will understand my comment. If you think something can't be broken, I'm sure I have....:sneaky:

Lol... ok :lol:

batto 05-28-2009 03:04 PM

Velox V10

Does any one have any updates on how the V10 is going in testing or if the release date is still some where around late June or July ?

R, Batto

RC2Xtreme 06-02-2009 10:37 AM

any word at all

Any one have any updates on how the V10 is doing in testing or if the release date is still some where around late July? Inquiring minds want to know.

Josh Cyrul 06-02-2009 08:50 PM

Hello Everyone,

Still waiting on the exact dates/pricing from Patrick so for now we are still waiting (impatiently..lol). We origionally talked about me getting a car to race at 301 this week but they weren't able to get some of the pre-production parts in to get me a car for this weekend. Hopefully, we will have a lot more information soon and for sure I will get a complete run down when I travel over to Lostallo for the Pre-WC in a few weeks.

As I know more I will pass it on!:nod: