R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
Tech Adept
 
MikeMalinconico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Rich from Brooklyn has just moved to a new location.He is short staffed right now.If you want Serpent parts you will have to ask for them,they are not on the wall yet.I'm sure he will be getting more Serpent kit's and part's shortly.
I am running Serpent now and will continue to run Serpent,so Rich better get his but moving and stock many Serpent parts
__________________
Serpent america.
Brooklyn hobbies.
Speedzone batteries&motors.
MikeMalinconico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #17
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,845
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

That's what need Mikie snake parts by the track. Lol
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #18
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMalinconico View Post
Rich from Brooklyn has just moved to a new location.He is short staffed right now.If you want Serpent parts you will have to ask for them,they are not on the wall yet.I'm sure he will be getting more Serpent kit's and part's shortly.
I am running Serpent now and will continue to run Serpent,so Rich better get his but moving and stock many Serpent parts
why wait nyc hobbies has parts to start your season!!!! call vito 718 366-6262
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #19
Tech Initiate
 
tnez190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to tnez190
Default

ok..... what are cobras, snakes, or serpents that ya are talking about
tnez190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:15 AM   #20
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnez190 View Post
ok..... what are cobras, snakes, or serpents that ya are talking about
parts for 710 720 960 . just call them up
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #21
Tech Initiate
 
tnez190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to tnez190
Default

still no clue what ya are talking about... i'll get there though

someday.
tnez190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #22
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,845
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

The car brand Serpent which makes the 720 and the 960 and 966 cars
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #23
Tech Initiate
 
tnez190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to tnez190
Default

ooooohhhhhhhh :-o ok

so when are we all meeting up at whitestone to run our wonderful cars??

cant this weekend, or the weekend after that.... how about next month??
tnez190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #24
Tech Regular
 
breez1090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bronx NY
Posts: 275
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

i think people are there every weekend or weneva its nice outside
__________________
Dwayne Island breeze II

Xray NT1 Xray T3

360 2.0
breez1090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #25
Tech Regular
 
breez1090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bronx NY
Posts: 275
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

i think people are there every weekend or wenever its nice outside
__________________
Dwayne Island breeze II

Xray NT1 Xray T3

360 2.0
breez1090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
Tech Initiate
 
tnez190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to tnez190
Default

Cool... if its good this weekend i'll swing by and check it out :-)
tnez190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #27
Tech Regular
 
breez1090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bronx NY
Posts: 275
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

you should you will have alot of fun
__________________
Dwayne Island breeze II

Xray NT1 Xray T3

360 2.0
breez1090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #28
Tech Initiate
 
tnez190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to tnez190
Default

Im sure I would... looking forward, if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that.....

lol
tnez190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #29
Tech Initiate
 
Nitorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 41
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Talking

BX is were im from and Whitestone Theatre is were I run. I normally go there during the week at nights to test and tune my Serpent's and Mugen (into Drag 200feet ). Lol! Alot guys there run there trucks and Dm1 and gt's. Onroads too so you will have fun on Sundays and sometime Saturdays which there be a couple of guys. Enjoy the car.
__________________
NiToRiOuS1
Nitorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:32 PM   #30
Tech Regular
 
breez1090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bronx NY
Posts: 275
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnez190 View Post
Im sure I would... looking forward, if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that..... if not then next weekend or the one after that or the weekend after that, or the next one after that or maybe the one after that.....

lol
you were bored lol
__________________
Dwayne Island breeze II

Xray NT1 Xray T3

360 2.0
breez1090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
News Flash Indoor tracks droppin' like flies dawgmeat Electric On-Road 367 03-06-2012 05:08 AM
Speedmerchant Rev.4 Yankey Electric On-Road 1413 02-22-2008 09:24 AM
TEAM NYC HOBBIES TEAM 1 NYC CELLS Warren Weaver Team and Company Discussions 17 09-30-2007 07:12 AM
SpeedZone Hobbies April Fools On-Road Carpet Race!!! speedzonerc.com Racing Forum 84 05-16-2007 02:46 PM
2007 ROAR Carpet On-Road Nats @ CEFX Josh Cyrul Electric On-Road 580 04-09-2007 12:31 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:49 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net