R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #31
Tech Fanatic

Entrys are coming in already!!...Thanks guys for the fast response, we have a little over 2 weeks till the race and all the cooperation we can get is well appreciated. Let's continue to get those entrys in before the deadline!!, and check out the revived club website!!

http://www.greaterlarc.com

GLARCRC
gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #32
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Green Machine!

I'm in too. Printing, and filling out the form now. Going in the mail asap. You may have mentoned this in the thread already but do we just find you the day of the race and get the credentials then or do they get mailed to us? Or ?
FUTABA
SSCLCG
Green Machine! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #33
Tech Rookie

From the looks of thing I donít think the horses will be a problem! And the parking will be plentiful!! Lets go racing!!
Kyoshodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #34
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sending my form off today , looking forward to seeing everyone again and racing just hope this year if I am bumped up to the A main I will stay off the wall LOL

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #35
Tech Fanatic

Looks like some guys are signing up though the club website...please download the flyer from there and mail in the entry with your payment, Fairplex will not issue any parking permits without cash up front and we have to purchase each permit per racer.

If U already signed up by the web page, we will process your entry, just make sure to send your payment to the address on the flyer so we can get your parking passes.

Thanks!!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #36
Tech Adept

Thumbs up SIGN UPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilli2001us View Post
Looks like some guys are signing up though the club website...please download the flyer from there and mail in the entry with your payment, Fairplex will not issue any parking permits without cash up front and we have to purchase each permit per racer.

If U already signed up by the web page, we will process your entry, just make sure to send your payment to the address on the flyer so we can get your parking passes.

Thanks!!
GOOD!..WAZ JUST ABOUT TO PM YOU* I spoke to some people and they're signing up via website***can it be hand delivered to you? I mean the enrty fee?
morook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #37
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks Glen

Just wanted to say thanks Glen! I know you put in a lot of work to make RCX happen! I am looking forward to it, mailed in my fee/info!
Kyoshodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #38
Tech Fanatic

Since we have to pay the Fairplex for each parking pass, it is a lot easier on us if the racers send in the entry form with the race fee. We are working on late entries and trackside signups raceday with the Fairplex and we will let you know what the procedure for that will be as we know there will be some last minute signups.

We also have to set a trophy budget according to number of entries so it is important that we stay on schedule so there are no IOU's for awards. Get those race entrys in ASAP, this year's RCX is going to be a LOT better than the last and GLARCRC hopes to provide the most bang for the buck when U race with us!!

We Be Racing!!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #39
Tech Fanatic

There is a sudden upswing of electric racing in So. Cal again. Does anyone out ther know if any electric racers are interested in attending the RCX Challenge?. If so, we figure we could run a super stock class with 19t brushed and 10.5 brushless motors and a mod class as well. Let us know
Old 04-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #40
Tech Fanatic

Just found out this week that some of the ABC vintage electric guys will be in attendance for the RCX, this is a good thing since we do want electric to represent at this event. We will post the entries list this weekend and we are extending the entry deadline
Old 04-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #41
Tech Rookie

Default Entry in the mail

Glenn,

I just got the entry form! It's going in the mail now. PLEASE make sure I'm entered. Thank you,

Robert Walsh
Robert Walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #42
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Mine went in the mail today as well.
aft53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #43
Tech Initiate

Mine makes three... was mailed today.

Randy W
Old 04-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #44
Tech Rookie

I will be there.. I am mailing out mine tomorrow before work.. Cant wait to check it all out.
DISHIZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #45
Tech Fanatic

Since the deadline has been extended, we have recieved electric entries fron the ABC team drivers. This class is becoming very popular here in the USA and Greater L.A. hopes that these cars will get plenty of spectator attention at the RCX Challenge

Thanks for racing with us guys!!

GLARCRC