R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #346
Tech Master

Great Job Empire Team.

Scooty, TQed all three rounds, win in the Big Show. (We'll should start calling you Hardware!! )
Jim, you did two cars and still made the show - outstanding.
Rick Davis, well, you are the man.
Sherry, way to prove girls rock - PS, your Slash is ready!

Gotta say, I feel like a proud poppa!

Kyosho
NovaRossi
Tornado
Horizon Hobbies
Spektrum
Team Titan
Avid Bearings

I know they are thrilled, too.

Wish Ronnie was around to see this stuff. He was a great studier of racing strategies.
Rich Browne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #347
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohlman View Post
Thanks for the help in the main homie. Glad to see you made it out here dawg.

Great race. Props to Swags, Harry, Steve and Mugen USA for helping me get into the show. Special thanks to C-Whit and crew for puttin on another great event. And Paul L, thanks for the C-Whit b-ball challenge...that was funny shiznit.
steve you no how we roll you looked good in the A ain brothaman i borrowed that word. Also hope you got your hand taken care of drew
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #348
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohlman View Post
Thanks for the help in the main homie. Glad to see you made it out here dawg.

Great race. Props to Swags, Harry, Steve and Mugen USA for helping me get into the show. Special thanks to C-Whit and crew for puttin on another great event. And Paul L, thanks for the C-Whit b-ball challenge...that was funny shiznit.
steve you no how we roll i want to say thanks 2 steve rossi who helped me pit 4 u you looked good in the A Main brothaman i borrowed that word. Also hope you got your hand taken care of drew
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 06-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #349
Tech Fanatic

Hi all. Finally back home after a long week of racing. I was a little disappointed on the problems i had in the final, but overall very happy to see many 966 owners with a big smile on their faces. That was the biggest reward!

It was really nice to meet new friends and share some good times with them. Like John and Craig, and your group of friends soon the join the Team too. Glad to meet you guys, you both are a class act.
Team Brooklyn Hobbies, good job guys. Richie and Renato were really fast the whole week. Bad luck for Renato, next time will be better. Richie, i am really impressed man. First time out, with brand new car, awesome performance. I wonder what's going to happen when you get more confortable with the car
Nice to share some time with Junior, Paulie B (genao, genao...), George M and the other guys
Team Kamikaze, as always, great job. Nigel, next time will be better. Just keep working hard as you are!!
Team Pinard, thanks for everything (too many things to put on a list here) Appreciate your help and support.
Team 301. Great job guys.

Ted X, and all the 301 raceway crew, excellent job. You guys manage to pull out the event even with all the rain delays.

Thanks to the Chris W, as always a class act. Was fun to see an NBA star defeat an RC star.

Congrats to Maxy V. for the performance and victory. Your 966 was dialed the whole week

Mike S: you must fire your pit man Not even making four minutes in the first pit stop...... insane... Congrats, you drove a hard race.

Last but not least of course, the winners. Scott K, congrats again for your victory (hey, it's getting boring, let somebody else win!). Paul L, first Big Nitro win. Well deserved. Congrats

I am sure i'm forgetting many people, but it is already a long post.

I will like to thank all the drivers that believe in our products, thank you all. We are working hard to make them even better Expect new exciting products in the near future... 733 it's coming........!!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #350
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Add me to the pre-order list for the 733!! My 720 is for sale!! Fresh off a 4th place finish. Thanks to everyone for making this event as enjoyable as the last. Would say more enjoyable but rain sucks. See ya'll next year! Which race is next? I need to get the venom running thru my 733 when it comes in!!
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #351
Gravity RC

The Track, facilities, race directing, food was great. Thanks to Chris and his crew for putting it all together.
You guys all know that i was taking it easy on Chris Right, I couldnt possibly make a fool out of him on the court in n front of that many people. LOL It was really bad!!, I really hope their is no video.
atleast 50 or so people were very well entertained. Its on again next year, if he is not too afraid.
Paul L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #352
Tech Master

Thumbs up

For the 2010 Hoops Challenge, how's this for added fun:

Paul Lemieux AND Paul Ciccarello

vs

C-Whit

Handicap match!

Badly influencing a new generation of racers!
~McSmooth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #353
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well back at work but this was a week of serious fun from beginning till the end this was a very exciting race for me since it was my first time at 301 i met a lot of new people and also got to see old friends.
I want to thank all the people that was really kind to me this week it realle was awesome to be with you guys.
Also want to give a special thanks to the 301 crew for an amazing facility it is seriously a great track and you were to pull it off even with the delays.
Also a big thank you to Chris Whitney for letting us have fun in his track.
Tex i will dance in the middle of the track next time
Thanks for sharing a joyful time with the Lambre Brothers, Sal Amato, Rick Pinnard, Paulie B, Renato Dias (genao, genao, genao...) Richie, Junior, Paolo Morganti (Thank you for the best pit job) and every body else who i don't remember right now thank you so much for a great week of racing and fun see you at the Nationals.

And if you have any problem look for someone to solve it
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #354
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelico View Post
Thanks to Chris and the whole crew at 301 for putting on a great race. Despite the rain, u got in 3 rounds of qualifying and all the mains and still finishing at a fairly decent time. Good job once again.

Thanks to Richard Siriano and the Brooklyn Hobbies team for the all the help and tips that made me go much faster, but luck wasn't on my side this time around. Special thanks to Joseph Wright aka Chris Pops Son for always taking care of my car in the pits.

I must say it was a good showing by the NY guys at this race. To Richie S., Jamie Corrado and Diatta Collymore for making the A-Main in 1/8 and 1/10 respectively. Yow Diatta, u doing the damn thing man. I'm hoping to be in the A-Main with u guys next time around, so don't count on me pitting for u.

Hey Gael, u stepping it up man. Your car looked awesome out there...good showing.
Hey Kurt thanks for all the help in the pits man, I really appreciate it. Good looking out
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #355
Tech Elite

RANUGLO thanks a million 4 the help that u provided it made a big difference eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhheeeeeeeeeeeeee chum on

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 06-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #356
Tech Regular

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M View Post
Hi all. Finally back home after a long week of racing. I was a little disappointed on the problems i had in the final, but overall very happy to see many 966 owners with a big smile on their faces. That was the biggest reward!

It was really nice to meet new friends and share some good times with them. Like John and Craig, and your group of friends soon the join the Team too. Glad to meet you guys, you both are a class act.
Team Brooklyn Hobbies, good job guys. Richie and Renato were really fast the whole week. Bad luck for Renato, next time will be better. Richie, i am really impressed man. First time out, with brand new car, awesome performance. I wonder what's going to happen when you get more confortable with the car
Nice to share some time with Junior, Paulie B (genao, genao...), George M and the other guys
Team Kamikaze, as always, great job. Nigel, next time will be better. Just keep working hard as you are!!
Team Pinard, thanks for everything (too many things to put on a list here) Appreciate your help and support.
Team 301. Great job guys.

Ted X, and all the 301 raceway crew, excellent job. You guys manage to pull out the event even with all the rain delays.

Thanks to the Chris W, as always a class act. Was fun to see an NBA star defeat an RC star.

Congrats to Maxy V. for the performance and victory. Your 966 was dialed the whole week

Mike S: you must fire your pit man Not even making four minutes in the first pit stop...... insane... Congrats, you drove a hard race.

Last but not least of course, the winners. Scott K, congrats again for your victory (hey, it's getting boring, let somebody else win!). Paul L, first Big Nitro win. Well deserved. Congrats

I am sure i'm forgetting many people, but it is already a long post.

I will like to thank all the drivers that believe in our products, thank you all. We are working hard to make them even better Expect new exciting products in the near future... 733 it's coming........!!
Paolo:
It was a pleasure seeing you and sharing time with my Floridian friends.
Paulie B
PT RC Racing Oils
Paulie Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #357
Tech Regular

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxysfuel View Post
Well back at work but this was a week of serious fun from beginning till the end this was a very exciting race for me since it was my first time at 301 i met a lot of new people and also got to see old friends.
I want to thank all the people that was really kind to me this week it realle was awesome to be with you guys.
Also want to give a special thanks to the 301 crew for an amazing facility it is seriously a great track and you were to pull it off even with the delays.
Also a big thank you to Chris Whitney for letting us have fun in his track.
Tex i will dance in the middle of the track next time
Thanks for sharing a joyful time with the Lambre Brothers, Sal Amato, Rick Pinnard, Paulie B, Renato Dias (genao, genao, genao...) Richie, Junior, Paolo Morganti (Thank you for the best pit job) and every body else who i don't remember right now thank you so much for a great week of racing and fun see you at the Nationals.

And if you have any problem look for someone to solve it
Maxy:
Thanks for everything. You have to come to 301 more often.
Paulie B
PT RC Racing Oils
Paulie Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #358
Tech Master

great races ladies and gents.,

i will be taking all mugen mtx4r setups!!!
LOL

Go VORRA!!!
gentleman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #359
Tech Adept

Thank you to everyone for the congrats and support, I really appreciate it. What can I say, it was another great weekend of racing at the best track in the country for nitro racing!

Chris, Ted, Doc, and the entire 301 crew... thanks for giving us a great event and for all your hard work to make it that way.

I also want to give my congrats to Paul and Maxy for their big wins. I enjoyed watching both races.

Nothing makes r/c racing better than having a good time with old friends, and make new ones. Rich, you were missed by the gang. Rick, Paulie... thanks for all your help. Thank you Jim for all the awesome work prepping the car and making it fast, and thank you to my beautiful wife Sherry for doing an awesome job with the pitwork and your tremendous support!

I always hate to see this race end. I'm already looking forward to next year! Good luck to everyone wherever you might be racing.

Scott
Old 06-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #360
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Kimbrow View Post
Thank you to everyone for the congrats and support, I really appreciate it. What can I say, it was another great weekend of racing at the best track in the country for nitro racing!

Chris, Ted, Doc, and the entire 301 crew... thanks for giving us a great event and for all your hard work to make it that way.

I also want to give my congrats to Paul and Maxy for their big wins. I enjoyed watching both races.

Nothing makes r/c racing better than having a good time with old friends, and make new ones. Rich, you were missed by the gang. Rick, Paulie... thanks for all your help. Thank you Jim for all the awesome work prepping the car and making it fast, and thank you to my beautiful wife Sherry for doing an awesome job with the pitwork and your tremendous support!

I always hate to see this race end. I'm already looking forward to next year! Good luck to everyone wherever you might be racing.

Scott
scott way to go on your win sorry i missed it . but it was good to see you and every one after so long .