Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

http://www.redrc.net/2008/07/barry-b...ns-team-magic/
Old 02-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

That deal has already ended. He is not with Team Magic anymore.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
That deal has already ended. He is not with Team Magic anymore.

Did you mean Team Tragic??? HA HA HA!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Everyone........

For all of you out there that is wondering what I am upto and for the "people who dont care", Ill let you know anyway...

I am currently working at Novak Electronics as a Customer Service Rep. and Technical Support.Believe it or not I am really enjoying it!

I still try to race as much as possible...Mainly local stuff....Electric off road is so fun!I have been using a Hot Bodies D8 and did I mention how fun it is...lol

I am still racing Nitro On road for Mugen...Thanks to Mike and Robbie I still can go out and have fun at the track.
I have been through some tough times this past year (mainly my fault)..The whole thing that happened with my last sponsor really was a set back but if it wasnt for some of the "stupid" things I have done throughout my career I would not have been in that position.

I know I have learned from the things I have done and I hope that people notice that I have.

BTW...Stefan...thanks for asking!

I hope to see everyone at tracks around the world again but its going to take some time!
As of right now I am trying to just enjoy the life I have right now.

Take care,

Barry Baker

BTW...After 22 years in this industry I forgot how much fun this Hobby/Sport of ours is! I dont ever want to forget again!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Well Said

Thank you Mr.Baker.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

Barry you always been cool in my book, keep your head up dawg. See you at the track

Brian Thomas
Old 02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Hi Everyone........

For all of you out there that is wondering what I am upto and for the "people who dont care", Ill let you know anyway...

I am currently working at Novak Electronics as a Customer Service Rep. and Technical Support.Believe it or not I am really enjoying it!

I still try to race as much as possible...Mainly local stuff....Electric off road is so fun!I have been using a Hot Bodies D8 and did I mention how fun it is...lol

I am still racing Nitro On road for Mugen...Thanks to Mike and Robbie I still can go out and have fun at the track.
I have been through some tough times this past year (mainly my fault)..The whole thing that happened with my last sponsor really was a set back but if it wasnt for some of the "stupid" things I have done throughout my career I would not have been in that position.

I know I have learned from the things I have done and I hope that people notice that I have.

I hope to see everyone at tracks around the world again but its going to take some time!

Take care,

Barry Baker

BTW...After 22 years in this industry I forgot how much fun this Hobby/Sport of ours is! I dont ever want to forget again!!!!

Thanks for all the Help at the last race!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Glad to hear things are going good for you Barry. Hope to see you at the challange at Crystal park, or back at Speedworld for the REEDY!!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Settin the world on FIRE. Plenty of pit space here in Florida...
Thanks for the input
Old 02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Hey Barry,

Glad all is going well. I'll have to buy you a cocktail soon, my man.

see you soon,
Rich
Old 02-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Barry,

We all have done stupid things !!! It's what makes us ... us!

Like putting a Broke back Cowboy sticker on a certain someones chair at a world event...

There is no doubt that you are one of the fastest guys in the world with a radio in your hand and It will be awesome to see you back at the Fort to kick some ass !!!

Put a smile on Dawg ... your still one of the best in the world!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Glad to here all is well with you. You going to make the West Coast Nitro Challenge? Wing stop is on me, I owe you at least that much.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
Hey Barry,

Glad all is going well. I'll have to buy you a cocktail soon, my man.

see you soon,
Rich
What Rich, you coming down to CP for the race Let me know and i'll get you a hall pass for the wknd
Old 02-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Hi Everyone........

Take care,

Barry Baker

Hi Barry,

good to hear that you are doing well.
So, is there a slim chance to see you at the 8th scale worlds in Lostallo this summer?

Btw, have you seen, Fernando "Fergie" Gordinho is back into racing..
Old 02-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gotmotor
What Rich, you coming down to CP for the race Let me know and i'll get you a hall pass for the wknd

Hi Matt,

Going to Revelations, actually. Thanks for the Hall Pass offer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.