R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2004, 03:28 AM   #14926
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyramid
I found you a lazy as I am to go back looking for posts

Latest info is January 2005 in Bangkok
There is a saying in english: "Why have a dog and bark yourself"

Thanks for the information - this would be too close for me to the Winternats
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 03:29 AM   #14927
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Sow - your website has vanished!
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 03:52 AM   #14928
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
Sow - your website has vanished!
Oh no ! What is Onkel Sow up to this time? Playing with the RING again?
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:24 AM   #14929
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Oh no ! What is Onkel Sow up to this time? Playing with the RING again?
Probably just got that book I recommended and it backfired!
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:22 AM   #14930
Tech Apprentice
 
nitro rookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Caledonia Michigan
Posts: 66
Default

I was wondering if I could get some help.

I got my 710 together (other than the piece that I got rights of and no lefts) anyway, I installed my reciever and found that the reciever box hangs below the chassis by about 1mm. I have got a JR xs3 reciever. I tried getting the Pro version, but my local hobby shop can't get it with out the radio. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks
nitro rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 03:27 PM   #14931
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
Sow - your website has vanished!

Apologies everyone ... I'm told Angel Network is down. Apparently it affected 10,000 websites and I'm one of them.

If you click here you'll see that it shows "Main Server" as red lights ...
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:14 PM   #14932
Tech Addict
 
BIBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Burbank, CA.
Posts: 524
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BIBOY
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro rookie
I was wondering if I could get some help.

I got my 710 together (other than the piece that I got rights of and no lefts) anyway, I installed my reciever and found that the reciever box hangs below the chassis by about 1mm. I have got a JR xs3 reciever. I tried getting the Pro version, but my local hobby shop can't get it with out the radio. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks
what kind of receiver arre you using bec the rs300 of jr would fit perfectly and if you want the the pcm version the r330s is great too... we talked about this in a couple weeks back you see it in the thread theres a picture of the receiver... goodluck!
__________________
R1 Wurks
Xray
RC America
Reds Racing Engines
Rctarget
BIBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:12 PM   #14933
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Yah Yah... And I speak German too.
No you don't, its your sistah ... her name is babelfish or something no?
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:15 PM   #14934
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyramid
I found you a lazy as I am to go back looking for posts

Latest info is January 2005 in Bangkok
Right, he just lives in Germany, he is not German. Plus he drinks warm beers.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:17 PM   #14935
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
There is a saying in english: "Why have a dog and bark yourself"
That's what I say ... , MS says, why do my car when I have a mechanic!

Quote:
Thanks for the information - this would be too close for me to the Winternats
I'm nervous! This UB MP is getting serious. We need to sort of pull each other around in AMCC man ... well, I mean, your JP-FX need to pull my aging Rody around.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 05:19 PM   #14936
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Oh no ! What is Onkel Sow up to this time? Playing with the RING again?
Well, they can't blame this one on the terrorrist ...

I use a budget server to host 3hobby.com, may have to move over to a serious one but that would have to wait until I have 10,000 registered users (which is never going to happen).

__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 07:42 PM   #14937
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
I use a budget server to host 3hobby.com, may have to move over to a serious one but that would have to wait until I have 10,000 registered users (which is never going to happen).
Ummm, maybe if all of us started to register as Uncle Sow1, Uncle Sow2 etc and myself as InitialD1, InitialD2 etc, perhaps 10,000 number is not too far off !
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:29 PM   #14938
Tech Apprentice
 
nitro rookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Caledonia Michigan
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by BIBOY
what kind of receiver arre you using bec the rs300 of jr would fit perfectly and if you want the the pcm version the r330s is great too... we talked about this in a couple weeks back you see it in the thread theres a picture of the receiver... goodluck!
Thanks for the help, I found it back on page 473. Almost gave up.
I have the JR xs3 radio and reciever. I tried getting the new version reciever, but it it not yet available.
Is there any other recievers compatable with this radio.

Thanks,
nitro rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:10 PM   #14939
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Ummm, maybe if all of us started to register as Uncle Sow1, Uncle Sow2 etc and myself as InitialD1, InitialD2 etc, perhaps 10,000 number is not too far off !
But D, there can only be one Uncle Sow and if you started posting, then 10,000 a month would be no problem
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:23 AM   #14940
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
But D, there can only be one Uncle Sow and if you started posting, then 10,000 a month would be no problem
Only one Onkel Sow? Does he not have the RING? Anything is possible ya know...

Anyway, how to post when 3hobby is still down? Must be Onkel Sow trying out some new tricks with the RING and the new found dummy book.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:05 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net