R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2004, 02:10 AM   #11446
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GoldFinger
So now you stay in England ooo?
Yup ...
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 05:47 AM   #11447
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Are these the only ROAR approved touring car bodies?
I'm surprised that Serpent only has one approved body.
I guess it's no use to try out that Serpent Volvo body then.

ANDY'S STRATUS SEDAN GT (200mm)
ANDY'S BTCC ACCORD SEDAN GT(200mm)
BBR MAZDA MILLENIA TC (200mm)
FREWER DODGE STRATUS (200mm)
FREWER BMW E46 (200mm)
GENERAL SILICONES VISION S-BODY (200mm)
HPI AUDI A4 (200mm)
HPI ALFA ROMEO 156 (200mm)
HPI DODGE STRATUS AERO II
LOSI ALFA ROMEO 156 (200mm)
PROTOFORM DODGE STRATUS (200mm)
PROTOFORM VAUXALL VECTRA
PROTOFORM VOLVO S-60 SEDAN (200mm)
PROTOFORM ALFA ROMEO SEDAN (200mm)
PROTOFORM HONDA ACCORD (200mm)
PROTOFORM MAZDA 6 (200mm)
PROTOFORM MGZS BTCC (200mm)
PROTOFORM ALFA ROMEO SEDAN (200mm)
SERPENT RENAULT LAGUNA (200mm)
TRINITY DODGE STRATUS(200mm)
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 08:42 AM   #11448
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
Are these the only ROAR approved touring car bodies?
I'm surprised that Serpent only has one approved body.
I guess it's no use to try out that Serpent Volvo body then.

ANDY'S STRATUS SEDAN GT (200mm)
ANDY'S BTCC ACCORD SEDAN GT(200mm)
BBR MAZDA MILLENIA TC (200mm)
FREWER DODGE STRATUS (200mm)
FREWER BMW E46 (200mm)
GENERAL SILICONES VISION S-BODY (200mm)
HPI AUDI A4 (200mm)
HPI ALFA ROMEO 156 (200mm)
HPI DODGE STRATUS AERO II
LOSI ALFA ROMEO 156 (200mm)
PROTOFORM DODGE STRATUS (200mm)
PROTOFORM VAUXALL VECTRA
PROTOFORM VOLVO S-60 SEDAN (200mm)
PROTOFORM ALFA ROMEO SEDAN (200mm)
PROTOFORM HONDA ACCORD (200mm)
PROTOFORM MAZDA 6 (200mm)
PROTOFORM MGZS BTCC (200mm)
PROTOFORM ALFA ROMEO SEDAN (200mm)
SERPENT RENAULT LAGUNA (200mm)
TRINITY DODGE STRATUS(200mm)

i thought that HPI would have more than 3 roar legal bodies
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 08:46 AM   #11449
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcos.S710
i thought that HPI would have more than 3 roar legal bodies
I got that list straight from the ROAR site.
http://www.roarracing.com/products/sbody.htm
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 08:50 AM   #11450
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
I got that list straight from the ROAR site.
http://www.roarracing.com/products/sbody.htm
Then I don't understand why you're asking the question? I would have thought the ROAR website is official no?
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 08:59 AM   #11451
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
Then I don't understand why you're asking the question? I would have thought the ROAR website is official no?
I was asking, because like Marcos, I thought there would be more bodies.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 09:15 AM   #11452
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default Dear secretary

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
EVO my friend , put it out here in the thread. Are you afraid that it will be copied and pasted?
Jason Chue,

Don't lose too much sleep over it will you? I hope it doesn't effect your note taking skills but going by the excitement you showed in your third post with Rene (you did shower afterwards, right) I think it may well keep you rolling around for a few nights.

http://www.mytsn.com/forums/forum.as...pid=10094&sm=0
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 09:25 AM   #11453
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default Re: Dear secretary

So, are you still waiting PM from Julius? Perhaps you should try Michael's email.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 09:58 AM   #11454
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hudy
what about jhigga15 its ok for him to disrespect me but when I do it in return its not acceptable thats bullshit if you people stay controlled I will stay controlled

faggots
Moderator... Thank you for suspending him. He was getting to me, especially calling EVERYONE a faggot. It is not neccecary to discriminate and try to insult people. This is a public forum, MANY people can read this forum. Including people of many sexual preferances. Kudos to you Mr moderator.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:04 AM   #11455
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS
DOH!

I wanted to ask him if I could buy that MRX-4 for $75.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:06 AM   #11456
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
Moderator... Thank you for suspending him. He was getting to me, especially calling EVERYONE a faggot. It is not neccecary to discriminate and try to insult people. This is a public forum, MANY people can read this forum. Including people of many sexual preferances. Kudos to you Mr moderator.
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:20 AM   #11457
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcos.S710
hey "D" here is my kyosho(sorry for posting it in this forum )

(using the latest Monotuning products:header gasket,fuel line and foam tires)


Hey Hey... sweet looking car... pity it isnt serpent, but you are forgiven as it is nice to feel the contrast between shaft and betl drive. I want to get a shaft car to play with and a mugen... to run my engines in of coarse...
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:27 AM   #11458
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Not forgetting FAST servos too.

Hey, have you got around to comparing the 2343 and 2344 yet?
I can tell you that the 2343 is FAST as a cat with it's tail on fire... and it will also move the servo saver, if you hold the wheels tight enough... so it is sooooo powerfull.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:31 AM   #11459
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
The problem was when the crystal fell out, the servo pushed to full throttle - the fail-safe elasticband/spring wouldn't have helped. I'm going to replace my RX with a PCM version, so I can have a built in fail-safe.
HMmmmm. I can tell you that your motor will have a lovely smooth sleave now, should want to pull Julius' plane...
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:33 AM   #11460
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
Yeah but I bet she had the best time of all! This is a baby water snake !

Oh sweet man... where is that photo from... That track lokks a little like a place for the SERPENT 710 POWERBOAT!!!

MarkP27 knows all about that!!!
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:30 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net