R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2004, 04:13 AM   #9616
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS
The rear shocktower is indeed the old one, I havn't had time to break it yet.
Yeah, I still haven't broke my shock tower either.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:16 AM   #9617
Tech Regular
 
KevinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
... but my wife got me my 1/8. ...

Does she have any sisters?
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:19 AM   #9618
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS

Does she have any sisters?
Yeah she has a sister that's going through a divorce.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:27 AM   #9619
Tech Regular
 
KevinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
I bought a second hand Vector NT last year - justs needs an engine ...
http://www.rbproducts.com/index.php?L=En

Hit the "Concept Junior" flash presentation... 3 exhaust ports, 14mm bi-turbo crankshaft.... I couldn't find much difference with the RB C5 in writing, but the CJ has a retail price of.....

149 Euro!
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:34 AM   #9620
Tech Regular
 
KevinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
Yeah she has a sister that's going through a divorce.
Sorry to hear that... That was ofcourse not what I was aiming at.
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:38 AM   #9621
Tech Adept
 
Herbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 121
Default

Yep The price is so low because the serie is limited. The engine can be compared to the older Rally Game engine but the parts used are newer thus having more ports andso. It's a really nice priced engine for les fortunate clubracers compared to the NovaRossi's, Mega's and the FX JP engines.
Herbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:39 AM   #9622
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS
http://www.rbproducts.com/index.php?L=En

Hit the "Concept Junior" flash presentation... 3 exhaust ports, 14mm bi-turbo crankshaft.... I couldn't find much difference with the RB C5 in writing, but the CJ has a retail price of.....

149 Euro!
Hey.... I found a little motor with like no power but it is a motor and it runs for.... $69, and it is NEW... it has 0.59Hp and like +30000 RPM... at least I will get my ofna z10 to run, so it isn't a complete waste, it has never run before.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:47 AM   #9623
Tech Regular
 
KevinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
Hey.... I found a little motor with like no power but it is a motor and it runs for.... $69, and it is NEW... it has 0.59Hp and like +30000 RPM... at least I will get my ofna z10 to run, so it isn't a complete waste, it has never run before.
Are you being sarcastic?

The CJ is still a quality and fast RB engine, not a ...... HPI 15FE
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:50 AM   #9624
Tech Adept
 
Herbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 121
Default

The CJ engine uses a p/s of the old C3 WC97 engine which is a Collari tuned one.
Herbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:51 AM   #9625
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS
Are you being sarcastic?

The CJ still a quality and fast RB engine, not a ...... HPI 15FE
NO NO, I'm not at all, dont get me wrong, I know that RB engines are decent motors, I was looking into getting one. I was talking more for a second car, to mess around with at the track, or something, it is a force .12, it has a chrome sleave, so it isn't like the HPI , which is nickel. I suppose that at the price of $69, one could put in ceramic bearings, and play with modding it, to get the most from it, you may get a MAX of like 0.9 - 1.0 ponies from it.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:02 AM   #9626
Tech Regular
 
KevinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
NO NO, I'm not at all, dont get me wrong, I know that RB engines are decent motors, I was looking into getting one. I was talking more for a second car, to mess around with at the track, or something, it is a force .12, it has a chrome sleave, so it isn't like the HPI , which is nickel. I suppose that at the price of $69, one could put in ceramic bearings, and play with modding it, to get the most from it, you may get a MAX of like 0.9 - 1.0 ponies from it.
Oh... Sorry, I misunderstood.

Actually, the HPI 12E was my first engine, but if that leaves this thread I will have to kill you all.
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:11 AM   #9627
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinS
Oh... Sorry, I misunderstood.

Actually, the HPI 12E was my first engine, but if that leaves this thread I will have to kill you all.
No its fine... my first was a thunder tiger pro bx .10... had bushes, not bearings...
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:42 AM   #9628
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 24
Default Race tracks in India - Pakistan

Anyone out there who knows any tracks in Pakistan or India ?
Thx...
RobbyDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:01 AM   #9629
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default Re: Race tracks in India - Pakistan

Quote:
Originally posted by RobbyDV
Anyone out there who knows any tracks in Pakistan or India ?
Thx...
There is someone who I think is in that area, his name is orangbaligila. See how that goes and let me know please.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:31 AM   #9630
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,200
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Race tracks in India - Pakistan

Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
There is someone who I think is in that area, his name is orangbaligila. See how that goes and let me know please.
how is your 710 coming along?
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:06 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net