R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2004, 02:40 AM   #8746
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: Re: RCX

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Cool. Looking forward to seeing anything new.
Any requests?
Is there anything you guys want to see from a certain manufacture?
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 02:42 AM   #8747
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default Re: Re: Re: RCX

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
Any requests?
Is there anything you guys want to see from a certain manufacture?
Serpent only please !

No request from me. Just take anything that catches the side of your eye.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 02:45 AM   #8748
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: RCX

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Serpent only please !

No request from me. Just take anything that catches the side of your eye.
Alright.
I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures of the KO Propo 2344 digital servo.
I'm hoping to see some new stuff there.
I hope there are things I haven't already seen in the magazines.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 02:58 AM   #8749
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RCX

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures of the KO Propo 2344 digital servo.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:02 AM   #8750
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RCX

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
Alright.
I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures of the KO Propo 2344 digital servo.
I'm hoping to see some new stuff there.
I hope there are things I haven't already seen in the magazines.
I would like to see anything new in the way of radios please if you can... and also some engines if you can.

on a side note, I am looking at getting maybe a 705 kit in a kit with ALL the little bits, starter, radio, engine, RCCARINTERNATIONAL has a special on it, but I hear the 705 was not a well moulded kit... the finish was not good I hear, what are your comments? I was thinking of maybe a shaft drive as the car will not touch the trach, so there will be a lot of stones.


I went to a hobby expo here but it was dolls houses and painting, there was one little rc stand with planes... I dont want planes, I want FAST CARS AND TRUCKS, but only nitro for me.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:06 AM   #8751
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by Wap
Hey guys,

I want in to the VIP on TSN. Where is the card or is that not an option when you buy the 710.
You need a VIP card?
The VIP card is only if you own a car like the one in the middle of this picture.
Please, I don't want to hear any crap about my car.
I still run it, and think it's one of the best cars out there.
Just takes a lot of time to set it up.
The picture was taken before Christmas last year.
That's why my 710 was still bare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00071.jpg (63.0 KB, 96 views)
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:37 AM   #8752
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
The picture was taken before Christmas last year.
That's why my 710 was still bare.
Cool ! I see the blue Sirio engine there. Is that the EVO 2?
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:39 AM   #8753
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Cool ! I see the blue Sirio engine there. Is that the EVO 2?
Nope.
It's a AAC 5 port outlaw that I took off my Impulse Pro.
I'm still trying to get my wife to let me get a new engine.
I was thinking about a Nova Max.
How do you like yours?
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:42 AM   #8754
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
I was thinking about a Nova Max.
How do you like yours?
I love mine a LOT ! Maybe more than my wifey ! (j/k)
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:51 AM   #8755
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
I love mine a LOT ! Maybe more than my wifey ! (j/k)
I am going to get another engine too, I want to get a palmaris, but I dont have da cash, and the credit card is just about maxed out. I will have to wait though and my better half will freak, I told here I was thinking about it, just to see how she would react... "You already have one!" I told her that I have two cars, I need another engine. "Whatever, do what you like!" This means, do it and you're dead.
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:58 AM   #8756
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
I am going to get another engine too, I want to get a palmaris, but I dont have da cash, and the credit card is just about maxed out. I will have to wait though and my better half will freak, I told here I was thinking about it, just to see how she would react... "You already have one!" I told her that I have two cars, I need another engine. "Whatever, do what you like!" This means, do it and you're dead.
I'm probably at fault for not including the IntialD and Markp27 tips in the FAQ about how to make sure Girlfriend/Wifey never sees two cars/engines at the same time
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:17 AM   #8757
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
I'm probably at fault for not including the IntialD and Markp27 tips in the FAQ about how to make sure Girlfriend/Wifey never sees two cars/engines at the same time
No, you did, but you see, I want to start distributing them, but I cant if I dont know the engine, and the better half does the budget. so, I am in a bit of trouble if I just do it. She doesn't see happy with my business ventures...
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:24 AM   #8758
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
I love mine a LOT ! Maybe more than my wifey ! (j/k)
You better watch what you say.
She might be reading through this forum.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:35 AM   #8759
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
I'm probably at fault for not including the IntialD and Markp27 tips in the FAQ about how to make sure Girlfriend/Wifey never sees two cars/engines at the same time
I thought I gave you guys the secret of how to get your girlfriends/wives to let you have fun with your RC's.


Quote:
Originally posted by BaxterC
No, you did, but you see, I want to start distributing them, but I cant if I dont know the engine, and the better half does the budget. so, I am in a bit of trouble if I just do it. She doesn't see happy with my business ventures...
I guess D is right.
I am lucky.
My wife let me start my RC business.
Everything should be up and running (minus my website) in a couple of weeks.
D, just to let you know, I'm a KO Propo dealer.
I'll try out the 2343's and see how they compare with my 2344's when I put another order in.
PSI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:55 AM   #8760
Tech Fanatic
 
BaxterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 801
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: VIP CARD

Quote:
Originally posted by PSI Racing
I thought I gave you guys the secret of how to get your girlfriends/wives to let you have fun with your RC's.




I guess D is right.
I am lucky.
My wife let me start my RC business.
Everything should be up and running (minus my website) in a couple of weeks.
D, just to let you know, I'm a KO Propo dealer.
I'll try out the 2343's and see how they compare with my 2344's when I put another order in.
So you can get KO servos and sell them for less than $95???

Will you be an online store?
Will you be able to ship to South Africa?
Will you have Bodies? And paints, and be able to process credit cards?

And will you be able to sell... Serpent products?
BaxterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:32 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net