R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2003, 02:26 PM   #631
Tech Adept
 
Diesel Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
Follow MS's example:

1) Take a bottle of wine
2) Drink!
3) Write anything, even if it's not relevant
4) Collapse
5) Wake up and see what you wrote


You'll soon be a star!
That's a great idea, perhaps if we all did that we could all work for Serpent and drive like gods.
Diesel Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:32 PM   #632
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by Schrijver99
At the FOARGAS side i have seen some pics of the Serpent Factory and there was a 1:1 Serpent car in the garage (to race at Zandvoort) Is it still there, or is it sold? if it's there take take car for a testdrive if you haven't already!
Can you post a link for the Serpent Factory pictures.

How about a feature guys (Rene, Michael, Julius)? A behind the scenes look at what it's like at Serpent? I'd be interested to see that
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:37 PM   #633
Tech Adept
 
Diesel Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelS
We need the winter testing this year more than ever before. We probably will get our drivers in Florida, japan and Italy to do a lot of testing, and will go to maybe Italy ourself.

I don'think we will test in Nuremberg though...
How about my local track Michael, it's just over the water for you guys and their running a winter race series, that should test the low traction handling.

brooklandscircuit.co.uk

You could also try out some rubber tyres.
Diesel Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #634
Tech Apprentice
 
Rene C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Netherland
Posts: 92
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
Can you post a link for the Serpent Factory pictures.

How about a feature guys (Rene, Michael, Julius)? A behind the scenes look at what it's like at Serpent? I'd be interested to see that
Witch features you mean ?

http://www.serpent.com/company.html
Rene C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:44 PM   #635
Tech Apprentice
 
Rene C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Netherland
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel Racer
How about my local track Michael, it's just over the water for you guys and their running a winter race series, that should test the low traction handling.

brooklandscircuit.co.uk

You could also try out some rubber tyres.
nice track.
And trying rubber tyres, hmm.
Will see.
Rene C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:50 PM   #636
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by Rene C.
Witch features you mean ?

http://www.serpent.com/company.html
I meant, a look at Serpent at work - what you guys do at the factory.

Thanks for the link - nice to see some of the factory. Your team prep shop looks as bad as my Bastelzimmer!
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:52 PM   #637
Tech Addict
 
border r/c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 534
Post High level

This forum is already on a high level
Wine,airplanes,tracks,in winter time,old donkervoort race cars,
thought this was about the New 710
please stay on the topic !!
__________________
http://www.the-border.com
Europe's largest 1/8 scale 1/10 rc car warehouse.

3Racing-Ride-BRP-Team Orion-XRAY-HUDY-Serpent-Kyosho-Lrp-Speed Passion-MR33-JG-and many more
border r/c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:59 PM   #638
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: High level

Quote:
Originally posted by border r/c
This forum is already on a high level
Wine,airplanes,tracks,in winter time,old donkervoort race cars,
thought this was about the New 710
please stay on the topic !!
Fair enough, but the real 710 topics won't start until people get their hands on the car. It's nice to be able to get-to-know and chat with the Serpent guys up until then.

Cheers, Mark.
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:03 PM   #639
Tech Addict
 
border r/c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 534
Post LoL

yep some times it is...
__________________
http://www.the-border.com
Europe's largest 1/8 scale 1/10 rc car warehouse.

3Racing-Ride-BRP-Team Orion-XRAY-HUDY-Serpent-Kyosho-Lrp-Speed Passion-MR33-JG-and many more
border r/c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:07 PM   #640
Tech Apprentice
 
Rene C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Netherland
Posts: 92
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
I meant, a look at Serpent at work - what you guys do at the factory.

Thanks for the link - nice to see some of the factory. Your team prep shop looks as bad as my Bastelzimmer!
LOL !!!
What you are think that we do ??
Drinking the whole day coffee ?
Or be 5 dayís each week on the track ?
Then you are wrong. We just working like other people. And sometimes the results of the work must been tested. On sunshine, rain, under hot and also under could conditions.
Sure itís a nice work , but it will ever stay work. Some of the things you do, you like and some other things you donít like.
Rene C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:09 PM   #641
Tech Apprentice
 
Rene C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Netherland
Posts: 92
Default Re: LoL

Quote:
Originally posted by border r/c
yep some times it is...
Sooooo, sometimes ?

just kidding
Rene C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:15 PM   #642
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by Rene C.
LOL !!!
What you are think that we do ??
Drinking the whole day coffee ?
Or be 5 dayís each week on the track ?
Then you are wrong. We just working like other people. And sometimes the results of the work must been tested. On sunshine, rain, under hot and also under could conditions.
Sure itís a nice work , but it will ever stay work. Some of the things you do, you like and some other things you donít like.
And I was thinking you guys would have the glamourous life of racing drivers

No, but serious, basically the photos on the serpent web site show already what I had meant.

Cheers, Mark.
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:15 PM   #643
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 50
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by markp27
Can you post a link for the Serpent Factory pictures.

How about a feature guys (Rene, Michael, Julius)? A behind the scenes look at what it's like at Serpent? I'd be interested to see that
Imagine this: you sit in front of a CAD computer and Rene is sitting next to you. You do work on little cars, talk little cars, and from time to time (very rare though) you drive little cars. And then you meet again saturday night in a forum on Internet!!!!!

It's great!!!!!
MichaelS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:18 PM   #644
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 710 on Rubber Tyres

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelS
Imagine this: you sit in front of a CAD computer and Rene is sitting next to you. You do work on little cars, talk little cars, and from time to time (very rare though) you drive little cars. And then you meet again saturday night in a forum on Internet!!!!!

It's great!!!!!
Life just can't get any better than that!
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:19 PM   #645
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 50
Default

Hey guys, ask Rene what he thinks about orange anodised parts!!!!
MichaelS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:24 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net