R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-17-2004, 01:34 PM   #4531
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
You can always make one no? They make all kinds of RC stuff in Taiwan!
Yea but not everything
Futaba 4PX
cyba888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 01:35 PM   #4532
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Edward does great work....it is worth the time and $$.....for the best results.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:54 PM   #4533
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I was looking forward to running a 710 this year, but due to changes at work I will not be able to run that much nitro this year. If anyone is interested I have a murnan modded Pixy if someone wants it.
JJ187RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 02:32 PM   #4534
Tech Elite

That engine that JJ has is a really fast one you guys. I've seen it run.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:05 PM   #4535
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks Pit. It only has one race weekend on it. The engine is not even completely broken in yet.
JJ187RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 05:49 PM   #4536
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
You lucky man ... hand-modded Palmaris.

I wish I had one.
I'm glad I dont, judging from the one I have seen run. It was an RB and lacked the top end of a normal RB, ran hot, pig to tune.... Save your money man
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 05:57 PM   #4537
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by sparksy
I'm glad I dont, judging from the one I have seen run. It was an RB and lacked the top end of a normal RB, ran hot, pig to tune.... Save your money man
Very strange how you are the only one posting such crap on the forums. No one else has complained about the power of any engine Top Gun has done. Its obvious you have something against him because he had the brass monkeys to come on here and tell people what he thought. Maybe you should modify or produce an engine and we will all see how well it goes.
modellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:09 PM   #4538
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
On the beginning of my present here in forum you call me "irrogant idiot", now you call my work basecaly "pig". But you should talk to people who was at winternats in Florida. It seems like there my work got something realy good. No one here from forum moddifiers got the same result there as my work.
One more thing to add, whatever it is, no one here bring his own engine or parts for it. If anybody did something, they did with companies support, I did by my own. Like I was told before, show us what you can do. You see my work already, we haven't seen yours yet.
Edward.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.

Last edited by Top Gun 777; 02-17-2004 at 06:20 PM.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:43 PM   #4539
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Bla Bla bla... I can piss further than you... what bullshit.

I dont see any top drivers or manufacturers banging down your door begging for you to build them an engine for their team drivers.

Where did your drivers finish at the nats?

To tell you the truth, I couldnt give a rats arse if you have made your own engine and I havent. I also dont modify engines for money, I have done some work on my own and my friends engines with some good results. Am I about to go global? Hell no, I have a real job that takes a lot of my time.

I am yet to actually learn something from you on this forum. Unlike the other reputable engine modifiers on the forum.

Its not that I dont like you, my statement is from the example I have seen of your work. It was poor.
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 07:00 PM   #4540
Tech Elite

Quote:
Bla Bla bla... I can piss further than you... what bullshit.

I dont see any top drivers or manufacturers banging down your door begging for you to build them an engine for their team drivers.

Where did your drivers finish at the nats?

To tell you the truth, I couldnt give a rats arse if you have made your own engine and I havent. I also dont modify engines for money, I have done some work on my own and my friends engines with some good results. Am I about to go global? Hell no, I have a real job that takes a lot of my time.

I am yet to actually learn something from you on this forum. Unlike the other reputable engine modifiers on the forum.

Its not that I dont like you, my statement is from the example I have seen of your work. It was poor.
You are right about you can piss further then me-this is only thing you learn-just to piss far away.
My drivers didn't finish very well, but one of my work did real thing, which you will never have, can assure you. I am not go global, but I build my own and proud of it, but you proud only of pissing further.
If for some reason someone couldn't tune engine right, it doesn't mean engine is bad. I saw how one very reputrable moddifiers in Ft Mayers try to tune my engine, which I borrow to one guy( he burn his own), it it was tune to run at 350 F ( this engine already has 4 gallons). After that it was conclusion it is not good. What can I tell you, not only the engine can fail, also it can be tuning mistake too. So who knows what was real problem. And I didn't get that info from the racer to whom I did that engine, I got different word from him, it is in email, I still have.
I also can assure you, you will be never my customer.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:02 PM   #4541
Tech Fanatic

Hmm...lets change the subject.

Has anyone felt the need to change belt tensions from "default" yet?
Old 02-17-2004, 07:06 PM   #4542
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Proficar403
Hmm...lets change the subject.

Has anyone felt the need to change belt tensions from "default" yet?

Maybe Sparksy and Topgun777 need to loosen their belt tension for a little bit.........
snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 07:16 PM   #4543
Tech Elite

"I dont see any top drivers or manufacturers banging down your door begging for you to build them an engine for their team drivers." On this statment can tell you-this kind of business usualy done without advertising. It just happened to be done. I am not expecting anybody bagging to my dore and bagging me to build engine, this sound is realy idiot, I personaly don't like when people bagging, not in hobby, not outside of hobby.
So before you make this kind of statment make sure you have full info on me. LOL Can assure you, you are toatly mistaken if you think like this, I am loaded with projects. LOL
Old 02-17-2004, 07:44 PM   #4544
Tech Elite

Quote:
My runs Great! Produces results and alot more power!
Old 02-17-2004, 07:46 PM   #4545
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech

wow...so damn hot here.
Thats why i always love to go here...full of info
As long as it is not regarding the 710...i keep mine stock.

Seriously guys...cool down.