Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by crashed_1
You'll love the lolitas dude...excellent feeling, pair them with 58mm 35 shores and you'll go...
You know how it is D, the old guys always have fetishes about lolitas
Old 10-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by crashed_1
You'll love the lolitas dude...excellent feeling, pair them with 58mm 35 shores and you'll go...
Wow! 35 shore!!!! My goodness I'd have to use 30 shore here, I think!! I still plan on converting my 705 to a full Lola spec, so I can kick the 1/8ths butts I must start rebuilding it
Old 10-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by sn4il
Hello.

I dont think You are talking about my video which i post couple days ago. www.eskadra.com/serpent.avi

Do You guys use any lubricant on pulleys?
sn4il
sn4il, yes! Thanks!

As for lubricant on pulleys ... errrmmm, yes. I've tried various teflon based products and the best is called Krytex.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Makes me want to get that old M2 Spec 2000 off the shelve and kick those 200s.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:24 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vidz

Originally posted by InitialD
Can't resist temptation eh?
Well, what to say ... resistance (to temptations) is futile!
Old 10-08-2004, 04:25 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vidz

I think sometimes the mistake often made is to look at other car on the track while you have your own to look at !
I (and you) know someone who kept doing that when he was following me at the last race. Whenever I turned, he went straight!
Old 10-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vidz

Originally posted by markp27
Most humble of you - I expect a couple of sacrifical lambs to be slaughted this weekend to show your appreciation Sow reckons they're pretty good to ensure no rain at the weekend, but in cases of heavy/persistent rain, larger animals should be chose......so if you have an elephant or blue whale handy, please sacrifice it so I can drive at the weekend
I also heard that in some countries, sacrificing a virgin will even bring sunshine and warmth, not to mention an automatic blower that blows away those autumn leaves! In short, you in Germany, will need a lot more than a blue whale to help you this weekend. May as well fly over to AMCC again.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Friday Pics Frenzy !

The spotlight is in BRAZIIIL !

No cooling hole in the winshield or a hole for the glow igniter?
Old 10-08-2004, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vidz

Emm, really, can't say I remember
Well, barely but a whisker is a whisker.

We need to get our box setup there on the driver's stand - you know the one in the picture of us which I posted a few days ago - you'll be more comfortable then, too. Maybe bring your nurse along - she could make you comfortable, too
A nurse would go a looooong way to making me comfortable. Got any Brazilian nurses handy?
Old 10-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vidz

Hope weather is good on our side also for this weekend. Got a race. Hope those engine problems don't rear it's ugly head during race day.
What race D? Where? Crashed_1 racing too? Get a vid man!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

Remember the little kid who turned up with his dad................
I think I need to meet your GF and have a word with her. If you start listening to rumours from kids, I'm worried!
Old 10-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: V

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
I think I need to meet your GF and have a word with her. If you start listening to rumours from kids, I'm worried!
Oh I just heard what he said to his dad
Old 10-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

What race D? Where? Crashed_1 racing too? Get a vid man!!!
Yeah, yeah - vid it man! Now that I've made a fool of myself in front of eveyone, it's now your turn
Old 10-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: V

Well, barely but a whisker is a whisker.

A nurse would go a looooong way to making me comfortable. Got any Brazilian nurses handy?
Those two aren't nurses I only know german nurses
Old 10-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Tech Elite

I also heard that in some countries, sacrificing a virgin will even bring sunshine and warmth, not to mention an automatic blower that blows away those autumn leaves! In short, you in Germany, will need a lot more than a blue whale to help you this weekend. May as well fly over to AMCC again.
And you think I can find a virgin here!! You're right, it would be easier to come to the AMCC again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.