Wiki Posts
Search

NEW BLITZ LOLA 1/8 ON ROAD BODY

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default gq

Sam, I tried your info address but couldn't get it to work. I have run for competition RC/GQ tires for 3 years. I can not contact Joeseph, has he left the company do you know? I could ask you the same question, do you have plans to take on the new Touring Pro line from GQ?
Any info would be helpfull
Thanks, Mike Ellis- Team Kyosho America
cell 503 680-3115
[email protected]
Old 02-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Adept

Has anyone tried this body on the MRX4X and if so how far over the front bumper are you mounting it?
Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris R
Has anyone tried this body on the MRX4X and if so how far over the front bumper are you mounting it?
The first one I ran was mounted centered on the front wheel wells which ended up being 20mm in front of the front bumper. I will mount the next one 5mm back being 15mm in front of the front bumper as I was slightly loose with the original.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Blitz PT09 Pics

Here is a pic of the PT09 Body for those who have not seen one.

\
----->
Mugen MRx4X - Picco P9 EVO
Attached Thumbnails NEW BLITZ LOLA 1/8 ON ROAD BODY-titan-blitz%2520radical%2520pt09%2520side.jpg  
Old 03-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Tech Regular

The new Blitz bodies, Blitz Lola ZX09 and Blitz Radical PT09 are now available for dealers and racers to purchase easily from TMA Marketing's website (www.teammarketingamerica.com). Dealers click - dealer login and racers click - On-Line Store. Or click on one of the banners ads playing some place on this website right now!!! lol

As mentioned these bodies are fast and have a slight difference in them for maybe different setup or just the way you like to drive with your setups.

Jim Adkins recently tested the new bodies at the Rams club race in Northern California. For him both bodies were excellent but he found the Radical PT09 was consistently 3 tenths faster. Brad Toffelmire used the Lola ZX09 and was the only racer at a Southern California race that qualified in his heat race with the same amount of laps that Mike Swauger posted in his heats. Brad obviously likes the Lola ZX09 better!

So as I mentioned each is a bit different yet a lot alike. Very fast and stable in straits. Both will turn in either direct with great agility. But each will have a bit of a different feel in thre middle and exit of the turns. That is where your driving technique and car setup comes to play. But without a doubt these bodies are the fastest best handling bodies in the world and that has been proclaimed already by world class drivers worldwide. 6 months of intentsive testing here in the states and worldwide paid off.

The Radical PT09 are only sold here in the states. This was our prototype body we used right to the end. Watch and see Scott Kimbrow and others in the big races coming up using these bodies. Of course these drivers are amazing in any case, but using the best equipment from car, to motor to body these guys are awesome.

Have fun no matter what car, motor, or body you race, But most importantly bring someone new to the hobby each club race or big race you go to. Introduce them to the track owner and other racers. Lets get our hobby growing in the rough times and flourishing then in the good times!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

hi, anyone here use the Blitz Lola ZX09 on a Shepherd Velox V8? does the rear body mount need to be rasied? I had done 1 of this body and realise that the rear is not sitting flat on the rear body mount. I had the body cutted at 20mm away from the bumper (20mm at the centre as this body had a round front)
Old 03-20-2009, 02:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by lastsun
hi, anyone here use the Blitz Lola ZX09 on a Shepherd Velox V8? does the rear body mount need to be rasied? I had done 1 of this body and realise that the rear is not sitting flat on the rear body mount. I had the body cutted at 20mm away from the bumper (20mm at the centre as this body had a round front)
Hello Lastsun

Please add 6mm~8mm of Velox's rear bodyshell tower
You can check the image of Ielasi's Velox (Picco Aisa Race winner).
it make ZX09 work lots better.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails NEW BLITZ LOLA 1/8 ON ROAD BODY-2998522565_4cb9389288.jpg  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team TiTAN
Hello Lastsun

Please add 6mm~8mm of Velox's rear bodyshell tower
You can check the image of Ielasi's Velox (Picco Aisa Race winner).
it make ZX09 work lots better.

Thanks.
will try that. thanks
Old 03-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Regular

In regards to the question asked above about the GQ Pro Line of tires, the answer is yes we will carry that hard wheel Pro tire line soon. I am not sure if we will go into the softer wheel which is for the loose, low grip tracks. Not many tracks with these conditions are found here in the states. Mainly overseas where they don't condition tracks as we do.

However with this being said I am sure you wish to know the timing we will have them in the warehouse. I can't give you one right now. If I were to bring the line in as a whole now I would not move the balance of tires we have in our stock (orange rims) presently. Since the difference is a lighter wheel with the same high quality foam rubber as our orange rim tires, and of course difference is in grams, no one is being cut in performance when using the orange rims unless your name is Cyrul, Swauger, and etc. But I am also a person very high on rotating mass and making it as light as possible where ever possible. Therefore in my opinion these tires are great! As our orange rims sell out during the course of the racing season we will replace them with the new GQ Pro Line tire.

Sorry for the email problem. I forget to check the mail box here. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I will answer your question within the hour generally at this email address.

I see Jones TTitan/Blitz) answered the question about the Velox when using our Lola ZX09. This is how Danielle Lelasi sets up the body on his Velox. So I hope this works for you. If not please write and we will try to help you further.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Thickness?

What's the thickness of this body? Is the 'pour' pretty even, or is there some paper thin spots that are succeptable to crinkling?

This is a subjective question coming from a club level racer.

Opinions from the guys using them would be greatly appreciated

Last,
Do the bodies come with the paint mask, stiffeners, decals, etc..?

Regards,
Steve
Old 03-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bsmooth
What's the thickness of this body? Is the 'pour' pretty even, or is there some paper thin spots that are succeptable to crinkling?

This is a subjective question coming from a club level racer.

Opinions from the guys using them would be greatly appreciated

Last,
Do the bodies come with the paint mask, stiffeners, decals, etc..?

Regards,
Steve
Just masked and painted some of the Lolas and Radicals over the weekend and the thickness consistency seemed as good as anybodies and better than some, appears that they have raised the front portion of the mold to even out the pull in the vacuum former.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

The thickness of the bodies are .9mm. Blitz new machines produce the bodies with very even thickness. Because of this we changed from the standard 1.0mm to the .9mm. With the .9mm thickness we maintain a stong body and still have a lightweight body.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Steve forgot the second part of your question. Bodies come with Blitz decals and body stiffeners.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks guys for the input, looks like something worth trying.

-Steve
Old 04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4F1Racing
The new Blitz bodies, Blitz Lola ZX09 and Blitz Radical PT09 are now available for dealers and racers to purchase easily from TMA Marketing's website (www.teammarketingamerica.com). Dealers click - dealer login and racers click - On-Line Store. Or click on one of the banners ads playing some place on this website right now!!! lol

As mentioned these bodies are fast and have a slight difference in them for maybe different setup or just the way you like to drive with your setups.

Jim Adkins recently tested the new bodies at the Rams club race in Northern California. For him both bodies were excellent but he found the Radical PT09 was consistently 3 tenths faster. Brad Toffelmire used the Lola ZX09 and was the only racer at a Southern California race that qualified in his heat race with the same amount of laps that Mike Swauger posted in his heats. Brad obviously likes the Lola ZX09 better!

So as I mentioned each is a bit different yet a lot alike. Very fast and stable in straits. Both will turn in either direct with great agility. But each will have a bit of a different feel in thre middle and exit of the turns. That is where your driving technique and car setup comes to play. But without a doubt these bodies are the fastest best handling bodies in the world and that has been proclaimed already by world class drivers worldwide. 6 months of intentsive testing here in the states and worldwide paid off.

The Radical PT09 are only sold here in the states. This was our prototype body we used right to the end. Watch and see Scott Kimbrow and others in the big races coming up using these bodies. Of course these drivers are amazing in any case, but using the best equipment from car, to motor to body these guys are awesome.

Have fun no matter what car, motor, or body you race, But most importantly bring someone new to the hobby each club race or big race you go to. Introduce them to the track owner and other racers. Lets get our hobby growing in the rough times and flourishing then in the good times!
When are you getting more of the radical PT09 in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.