R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Default Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBSLOW View Post
I am going to try, My father passed away lhis weekend and I am not very motivated right now.

Sorry for your loss Brad, Hang in there [I]BRO[/I]. Anything you need just holla, Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Rick
Old 01-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #17
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
I am going to try, My father passed away lhis weekend and I am not very motivated right now.
Sorry to hear about the Loss of your father

Jerry
El Paso
JS Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by entitymugenmtx View Post
Whats the cost on one I herd that the protoform one is going for about $40.....ouch
gotmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #19
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

i think the proto will sell for under $30 maybe this one too..
Roniel_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Sorry for taking so long to get this information to everyone about the New Blitz LolaZX09.

This beautiful body has been in testing for 6 months and finally into production for racers worldwide. True to Blitz and TMA Marketing no body shell goes into production until it is proven to be the fastest body in the world. The test are made against all body shells consistently by World Class Drivers and top drivers worlwide. I am happy to say that the Blitz Lola ZX09 (name for USA) was developed largely from the testing and feedback from our World Class Drivers here in the USA. We wanted to make sure we had a body that was great on different tracks and especially tracks with the traction level we have in the USA.

The Blitz Lola ZX09 is a body shell that will give you the feel of being very stable at high speeds down straits and fast corners. Testing at the GLC found that this body has the best agility and stability to make the fast right and left chicane found at this track. The ZX09 is designed to have excellent turing ability under power coming out of turns. We wanted a body that would give the racer maximum turning speeds during a long sweeper and/or a quick 180 degree turn. When a body holds a tight line under power coming out of a turn like the ZX09 does, then your straight away speeds are always higher. This is why the Lola ZX09 consistently beats others in lap times. Fast, stable and agile in the technical portions of tracks, and very stable in the fast portions. I believe all racers will have a lot of fun with this body shell and will enjoy the "feel" that this body will give you.

The body will retail from the mid $30 to $40.00. We should start shipping the Blitz Lola ZX09 around the middle of February. The body comes with side stiffeners and plastic rivets to make it easy to place stiffeners on the body. The rivets are reusable and may be purchased separately. This unique body has some real subtle features like front side wings and deep groove lines to bring out the pro-active characteristics of this body shell.

Now my second part of this announcement is also very exciting. During the 6 months of testing we spent a lot of time with a body shell that has more of the look of LMP cars. Although due to aerodynamic freedom in our sport, it is with one cockpit as is our Blitz ZX09. This body shell, tested by our Blitz Factory Driver Scott Kimbrow and others, was liked and feedback reports showed same results as the Lola ZX09. Since the look is different than the ZX09 and both bodies produce the same stability, agility, speed, and lap times, TMA Marketing worked out all details with Blitz to take this body shell and put it into production. This body shell will only be sold in America by TMA Marketing and their dealer network.

This prototype body has been tested almost exclusively here in the states by our USA drivers. This is why I am so excited to have this opportunity to produce and distribute this exciting body to American racers. The second new body will be called Blitz Radical PT09. The Radical PT09 will be sold for the same pricing schedule as the ZX09 and have decals and side stiffeners with plastic rivets also. I will have pictures of the Radical PT09 as soon as the body shells come back from the painter. It is generally highly unusual for racers to have the opportunity to pick from two different looking body shells (basically front end difference only) and still be choosing the fastest body in the world!

We will have both bodies ROAR approved very soon. The Blitz ZX09 is already at ROAR and the Radical PT09 will be sent shortly.

We are not stopping! Blitz Racing bodies and TMA Marketing are always searching for the perfect body!

Have Fun!

From Myself, Wendy and all associated with TMA Marketing, our sympathy and prayers goes to our Sponosred Driver Brad Toffelmire and his family on the passing of Brad's Father. We were all together only a week before and as always I enjoyed talking to him. Quiet and funny, and will always be remembered.

Sam
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:48 AM   #21
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM America View Post
Sorry for taking so long to get this information to everyone about the New Blitz LolaZX09.

This beautiful body has been in testing for 6 months and finally into production for racers worldwide. True to Blitz and TMA Marketing no body shell goes into production until it is proven to be the fastest body in the world. The test are made against all body shells consistently by World Class Drivers and top drivers worlwide. I am happy to say that the Blitz Lola ZX09 (name for USA) was developed largely from the testing and feedback from our World Class Drivers here in the USA. We wanted to make sure we had a body that was great on different tracks and especially tracks with the traction level we have in the USA.

The Blitz Lola ZX09 is a body shell that will give you the feel of being very stable at high speeds down straits and fast corners. Testing at the GLC found that this body has the best agility and stability to make the fast right and left chicane found at this track. The ZX09 is designed to have excellent turing ability under power coming out of turns. We wanted a body that would give the racer maximum turning speeds during a long sweeper and/or a quick 180 degree turn. When a body holds a tight line under power coming out of a turn like the ZX09 does, then your straight away speeds are always higher. This is why the Lola ZX09 consistently beats others in lap times. Fast, stable and agile in the technical portions of tracks, and very stable in the fast portions. I believe all racers will have a lot of fun with this body shell and will enjoy the "feel" that this body will give you.

The body will retail from the mid $30 to $40.00. We should start shipping the Blitz Lola ZX09 around the middle of February. The body comes with side stiffeners and plastic rivets to make it easy to place stiffeners on the body. The rivets are reusable and may be purchased separately. This unique body has some real subtle features like front side wings and deep groove lines to bring out the pro-active characteristics of this body shell.

Now my second part of this announcement is also very exciting. During the 6 months of testing we spent a lot of time with a body shell that has more of the look of LMP cars. Although due to aerodynamic freedom in our sport, it is with one cockpit as is our Blitz ZX09. This body shell, tested by our Blitz Factory Driver Scott Kimbrow and others, was liked and feedback reports showed same results as the Lola ZX09. Since the look is different than the ZX09 and both bodies produce the same stability, agility, speed, and lap times, TMA Marketing worked out all details with Blitz to take this body shell and put it into production. This body shell will only be sold in America by TMA Marketing and their dealer network.

This prototype body has been tested almost exclusively here in the states by our USA drivers. This is why I am so excited to have this opportunity to produce and distribute this exciting body to American racers. The second new body will be called Blitz Radical PT09. The Radical PT09 will be sold for the same pricing schedule as the ZX09 and have decals and side stiffeners with plastic rivets also. I will have pictures of the Radical PT09 as soon as the body shells come back from the painter. It is generally highly unusual for racers to have the opportunity to pick from two different looking body shells (basically front end difference only) and still be choosing the fastest body in the world!

We will have both bodies ROAR approved very soon. The Blitz ZX09 is already at ROAR and the Radical PT09 will be sent shortly.

We are not stopping! Blitz Racing bodies and TMA Marketing are always searching for the perfect body!

Have Fun!

From Myself, Wendy and all associated with TMA Marketing, our sympathy and prayers goes to our Sponosred Driver Brad Toffelmire and his family on the passing of Brad's Father. We were all together only a week before and as always I enjoyed talking to him. Quiet and funny, and will always be remembered.

Sam
so is there any photos of the Radical PT09?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #22
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:

Sorry for your loss Brad.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #23
Tech Regular

I presently don't have photo's of the Radical PT09. Both bodies are getting ready for production now. I am being hurt by the Chinese Holiday in regards for them to have the people and time to get this bodies done before the Florida Winter Nationals. Blitz is one of the sponsors for this race and their contingency plan is in effect for this race. The plan includes 1/8th and 1/10th A Main and B main finishers. So it would be great for racers to have the bodies available for the race.

They are trying their best and as soon as I get the Radical PT09 painted we will take pictures and post them on all sites.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Brad your dad is a nice guy( I don't like to say was) sorry to hear about that, there will always be racing just always remember him sometimes it may give you a memory or two when you hit the track, you can always keep your head up beacause there's always something good to say about your pops.
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #25
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM America View Post
I presently don't have photo's of the Radical PT09. Both bodies are getting ready for production now. I am being hurt by the Chinese Holiday in regards for them to have the people and time to get this bodies done before the Florida Winter Nationals. Blitz is one of the sponsors for this race and their contingency plan is in effect for this race. The plan includes 1/8th and 1/10th A Main and B main finishers. So it would be great for racers to have the bodies available for the race.

They are trying their best and as soon as I get the Radical PT09 painted we will take pictures and post them on all sites.
till no photo of the Radical PT09 yet???
Old 01-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #26
Tech Adept

got a chance to run into Brad today got to see the new body. on his car. considering this is the first time he was running on this lay out and running the body and he qualified 2nd to swaggart i think that was a very impressive debut. con gradulation great proformance brad. and the body looks great.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #27
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by new3 View Post
got a chance to run into Brad today got to see the new body. on his car. considering this is the first time he was running on this lay out and running the body and he qualified 2nd to swaggart i think that was a very impressive debut. con gradulation great proformance brad. and the body looks great.
Thanks Nelson.

I'm anxious to run the "Radical" on the new CP layout as well. (Tested it in Vegas in November and was very impressed with it).
POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #28
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good Job on the Qualifying Brad...
Old 01-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #29
Tech Regular

Great job last week Brad on qualifying second to Mike. Thanks for using the new Lola ZX09 to makes this body debut a great success! This body will be a powerful addition to all racers complete package - car, engine, tires and skill!

No matter the skill level, the Lola ZX09 and Radical PT09 will help your racing package and look good doing it!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:05 PM   #30
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Good choice !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote