Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Las Vegas

hey,

i am in the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas vacationing (gambling). just out of curiousity, is there a race track i can check out near buy tomorrow?

/
Old 04-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen
hey,

i am in the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas vacationing (gambling). just out of curiousity, is there a race track i can check out near buy tomorrow?

Yes, you have to get on the 215 east to the (515, 93, 95) north its one freeway the sign has 3 different numbers then take the Russell exit make a right go straight until you pass Boulder Highway, right before the park there is a small street and it has a small sign that says model car track make a right go all the way down make a left into the parking lot go all the way down you will hit the track.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Dansey's has a track....look them up in the yellow pages. There is also another indoor track, I think towards north vegas....I can't remember the name, but I think they have a thread either on rctech or sgrid off road
Old 04-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Dansey's does not have a track. Finishline Raceway is located across the street diagonally from Danseys hobby shop. Finishline is an outdoor offroad track. They usually only run nitro, but sometimes electric.

The other track Garen is thinking of is called Cutting Edge Raceway. They have indoor offroad electric and a small carpet track. Currently the Losi offroad champs is going on in their facility.