Wiki Posts
Search

japanese dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by renjie
Chorner,

Come to Shanghai, you can see lots of hot asian women/girls.
I think he is a little too young to travel.Probably has never seen anywhere outside his little town otherwise he wouldn't make such an educated post like below.Then again he could ask his g/f for permission to travel,i'm sure he would let him.

wow Centax Error, that has to be the cutest Asian chick I have ever seen Probably because she looks Western haha but still; nice avatar
Old 10-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Tech Adept

don't have too .. we have Chinatown right here in Toronto
Old 10-13-2003, 12:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

don't have too .. we have Chinatown right here in Toronto
Maybe...... but unless there is 200,000,000 of them to choose from you should really think a little bigger than a "town"

N.B. thats 200 million attractive girls, population is a wee bit more than that.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
.........he would let him. ..........
Old 10-13-2003, 11:25 AM
Tech Adept

renjie, I was kidding around in response to Evolutions post thats all; btw I'd love to visit Shanghai. Would be a really interesting and fun trip

Evolution has a problem with me because he's a little queer -hence another one of his posts concerning boys- even when I was talking about a beautiful girl Evo somehow equates that with boys.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey CHRONY,you're never too young to come out of the closet,it's ok !!!

Does your g/f (gay friend) look western,if so can you tell me how you describe western?Does he look French,German,American, English,Spanish or.......

A bit of education these days goes a long way.They do have schools where you live don't they?

Last edited by EVOLUTION; 10-13-2003 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Default FYI

man... look what I've been missing...
Old 10-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Eddie,

you could probably give up some of your sources?
Old 10-31-2003, 11:09 AM
Tech Adept

Evolution dude, you have problems. Just look at your avartar; it clearly says :

I am a large, overweight kid who wishes I was more popular in every way; and for the mere fact that I speak about sex, gayness, and lack of female contact it leads people to believe you're lashing out at the exact image of yourself. I'm a nice guy, so F*off -no no, don't .. I need more friends-, I wish I was a bada$$ skater punk who was 'in' and everything I do would be so sikk that everybody would just HAVE to be my friend

Go read some psychology books my friend, there IS help -for some-. You're never too young to change

As for Manticore ... you seriously need to stop following Evolutions every move; its rather odd. Every post Evo makes against somebody, you follow right up behind him. ( oh WOW, now I get you two ... follow up right behind him .... interesting hahaha )

Have fun BOYS
Old 10-31-2003, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by stefan
Eddie,

you could probably give up some of your sources?
Auto Mokei, a small nitro r/c shop, solely dedicated and humble.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

website? online shop?

come on spit it all out....
Old 10-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by stefan
website? online shop?

come on spit it all out....
No website, no email, just fax number. Japanese is a MUST.

I'll try to tell them to learn German next time.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by chorner
Evolution dude, you have problems. Just look at your avartar; it clearly says :

I am a large, overweight kid who wishes I was more popular in every way; and for the mere fact that I speak about sex, gayness, and lack of female contact it leads people to believe you're lashing out at the exact image of yourself. I'm a nice guy, so F*off -no no, don't .. I need more friends-, I wish I was a bada$$ skater punk who was 'in' and everything I do would be so sikk that everybody would just HAVE to be my friend

Go read some psychology books my friend, there IS help -for some-. You're never too young to change

As for Manticore ... you seriously need to stop following Evolutions every move; its rather odd. Every post Evo makes against somebody, you follow right up behind him. ( oh WOW, now I get you two ... follow up right behind him .... interesting hahaha )

Have fun BOYS
CHRONY CODY,

Did it seriously take you more then 2 weeks to come up with that very intelligent and educated post?

It must have been really bugging you that you came out of the closet with your g/f (gay friend) that you had to dig this post back up.

Obviously by reading your post it is clear that there are no schools in the area you live in but then again it's hard to run a school out of a trailer park!

I suggest if you want to continue this you PM me so that we do not disturb the rest of the forum members and also it's better for you if you're embarrassed in private rather then in public.

Have fun with your g/f !!!
Old 10-31-2003, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
CHRONY CODY,

Did it seriously take you more then 2 weeks to come up with that very intelligent and educated post?

It must have been really bugging you that you came out of the closet with your g/f (gay friend) that you had to dig this post back up.

Obviously by reading your post it is clear that there are no schools in the area you live in but then again it's hard to run a school out of a trailer park!

I suggest if you want to continue this you PM me so that we do not disturb the rest of the forum members and also it's better for you if you're embarrassed in private rather then in public.

Have fun with your g/f !!!
you spelled it wrong dude !! it should not horny, not chrony !

damn it, i go after you again !!
Old 10-31-2003, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Manticore
you spelled it wrong dude !! it should not horny, not chrony !

damn it, i go after you again !!
Stop following me damn it !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.