R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2003, 08:55 PM   #16
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by renjie
Chorner,

Come to Shanghai, you can see lots of hot asian women/girls.
I think he is a little too young to travel.Probably has never seen anywhere outside his little town otherwise he wouldn't make such an educated post like below.Then again he could ask his g/f for permission to travel,i'm sure he would let him.

Quote:
wow Centax Error, that has to be the cutest Asian chick I have ever seen Probably because she looks Western haha but still; nice avatar
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 08:57 PM   #17
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

don't have too .. we have Chinatown right here in Toronto
chorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 01:16 AM   #18
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Auckland
Posts: 330
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
don't have too .. we have Chinatown right here in Toronto
Maybe...... but unless there is 200,000,000 of them to choose from you should really think a little bigger than a "town"

N.B. thats 200 million attractive girls, population is a wee bit more than that.
renjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:35 AM   #19
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by EVOLUTION
.........he would let him. ..........
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 12:25 PM   #20
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

renjie, I was kidding around in response to Evolutions post thats all; btw I'd love to visit Shanghai. Would be a really interesting and fun trip

Evolution has a problem with me because he's a little queer -hence another one of his posts concerning boys- even when I was talking about a beautiful girl Evo somehow equates that with boys.
chorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:32 PM   #21
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default

Hey CHRONY,you're never too young to come out of the closet,it's ok !!!

Does your g/f (gay friend) look western,if so can you tell me how you describe western?Does he look French,German,American, English,Spanish or.......

A bit of education these days goes a long way.They do have schools where you live don't they?

Last edited by EVOLUTION; 10-13-2003 at 02:37 PM.
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 04:37 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default FYI

man... look what I've been missing...
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 05:53 PM   #23
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

Eddie,

you could probably give up some of your sources?
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 12:09 PM   #24
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

Evolution dude, you have problems. Just look at your avartar; it clearly says :

I am a large, overweight kid who wishes I was more popular in every way; and for the mere fact that I speak about sex, gayness, and lack of female contact it leads people to believe you're lashing out at the exact image of yourself. I'm a nice guy, so F*off -no no, don't .. I need more friends-, I wish I was a bada$$ skater punk who was 'in' and everything I do would be so sikk that everybody would just HAVE to be my friend

Go read some psychology books my friend, there IS help -for some-. You're never too young to change

As for Manticore ... you seriously need to stop following Evolutions every move; its rather odd. Every post Evo makes against somebody, you follow right up behind him. ( oh WOW, now I get you two ... follow up right behind him .... interesting hahaha )

Have fun BOYS
chorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 03:12 PM   #25
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
Eddie,

you could probably give up some of your sources?
Auto Mokei, a small nitro r/c shop, solely dedicated and humble.
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 06:50 PM   #26
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

website? online shop?

come on spit it all out....
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 07:15 PM   #27
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
website? online shop?

come on spit it all out....
No website, no email, just fax number. Japanese is a MUST.

I'll try to tell them to learn German next time.
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 09:26 PM   #28
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by chorner
Evolution dude, you have problems. Just look at your avartar; it clearly says :

I am a large, overweight kid who wishes I was more popular in every way; and for the mere fact that I speak about sex, gayness, and lack of female contact it leads people to believe you're lashing out at the exact image of yourself. I'm a nice guy, so F*off -no no, don't .. I need more friends-, I wish I was a bada$$ skater punk who was 'in' and everything I do would be so sikk that everybody would just HAVE to be my friend

Go read some psychology books my friend, there IS help -for some-. You're never too young to change

As for Manticore ... you seriously need to stop following Evolutions every move; its rather odd. Every post Evo makes against somebody, you follow right up behind him. ( oh WOW, now I get you two ... follow up right behind him .... interesting hahaha )

Have fun BOYS
CHRONY CODY,

Did it seriously take you more then 2 weeks to come up with that very intelligent and educated post?

It must have been really bugging you that you came out of the closet with your g/f (gay friend) that you had to dig this post back up.

Obviously by reading your post it is clear that there are no schools in the area you live in but then again it's hard to run a school out of a trailer park!

I suggest if you want to continue this you PM me so that we do not disturb the rest of the forum members and also it's better for you if you're embarrassed in private rather then in public.

Have fun with your g/f !!!
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 09:34 PM   #29
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by EVOLUTION
CHRONY CODY,

Did it seriously take you more then 2 weeks to come up with that very intelligent and educated post?

It must have been really bugging you that you came out of the closet with your g/f (gay friend) that you had to dig this post back up.

Obviously by reading your post it is clear that there are no schools in the area you live in but then again it's hard to run a school out of a trailer park!

I suggest if you want to continue this you PM me so that we do not disturb the rest of the forum members and also it's better for you if you're embarrassed in private rather then in public.

Have fun with your g/f !!!
you spelled it wrong dude !! it should not horny, not chrony !

damn it, i go after you again !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 09:39 PM   #30
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore
you spelled it wrong dude !! it should not horny, not chrony !

damn it, i go after you again !!
Stop following me damn it !!!
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Japanese RC scene bozla Web Links 2 01-19-2007 07:05 AM
japanese rc game John_S Electric On-Road 65 11-28-2004 02:02 PM
Can anyone read japanese? Pat Chat Lounge 9 10-09-2004 10:43 PM
Japanese e-shop Hugo Electric On-Road 1 01-29-2004 02:19 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:37 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net