Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MTX 5

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This hurts....here in cali its nitro time an the weather is right....i hate to keep running my dino....while all the other cars r workin out the kinks an setting blazing lap times....come on Mugen help me keep up with the TIMES???
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Seisick
tironi, mugen team driver in italy uses sirios clutch with with a slight
change in the overall ratio as he uses 23 teeth side pulley, but with oem diffs, so
wait til prototype pics on the coming euros and official releases on october, til then!
i wont spend a cent on my 6 year old kit!
Hello. Tironi going on today in Milazzo (Sicily), the Italian league prototype (barchetta) 1:10. I was there. Its not original mugen, xray transmission mounts.
I use the new clutch capricorn version Schepis and Sirius XXX Nemesis model selected and modified. Despite the changes, has struggled to stay in front of Xray Umbeto Dear (Sirius nemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino Kyosho. The other machines ranging from 2 to 3 tenths faster. Only his skill allows you to see little difference in the machine. In the final, Tironi (sirius nemesis) withdrew because of problems. He had started from third position for off-piste in the semifinals.
Mugen between the original and the other machines there is a big difference because you find it difficult to stay abreast of the other. The machine is too round cornering. With the changes Xray improves a bit but do not reach the levels of Capricorn, etc. ...

October? And 'safe? Too late. On 2 October there is the Italian championship in Milazzo 1:10 turing and if it comes up in early September will not be able to run with the new car.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

change in the overall ratio as he uses 23 teeth side pulley, but with oem diffs, so
wait til prototype pics on the coming euros and official releases on october, til then!
Hello. Tironi going on today in Milazzo (Sicily), the Italian league prototype 1:10. I was there. Its not original mugen, xray transmission mounts.
I use the new clutch capricorn version Schepis and Sirius XXX Nemesis model selected and modified. Despite the changes, has struggled to stay in front of Xray Umbeto Dear (Sirius nemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino Kyosho. The other machines ranging from 2 to 3 tenths faster. Only his skill allows you to see little difference in the machine. In the final, Tironi (sirius nemesis) withdrew because of problems. He had started from third position for off-piste in the semifinals.
Mugen between the original and the other machines there is a big difference because you find it difficult to stay abreast of the other. The machine is too round cornering. With the changes Xray improves a bit but do not reach the levels of Capricorn, etc. ...

October? And 'safe? Too late. On 2 October there is the Italian championship in Milazzo 1:10 turing and if it comes up in early September will not be able to run with the new car.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello. Tironi going on today in Milazzo (Sicily), the Italian league prototype 1:10. I was there. Its not original mugen, xray transmission mounts.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello. Francesco Tironi uses transmission with Mugen Xray. Today it has over the Italian league 1:10 prototype in Milazzo (Sicily). I was there. He struggled in the semifinals and an error was third on the grid. In the final, then had to retire due to a problem. He struggled to remain behind a Umberto Gentile (XRAY XXX Sirius nemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino (Kyosho Novarossi). The original mugen is about half a second slower than other machines.
I Capricorn I mount clutch version Schepis sirius model and modified xxx nemesis.

If the new car comes out in October will lose the image even in the last race of Campina Italian turing October 2 in Milazzo (Sicily).
Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello. Francesco Tironi uses transmission with Mugen Xray. Today it has over the Italian league 1:10 prototype in Milazzo (Sicily). I was there. He struggled in the semifinals and an error was third on the grid. In the final, then had to retire due to a problem. He struggled to remain behind a Umberto Gentile (XRAY XXX Siriusnemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino (Kyosho Novarossi). The original mugen is abouthalf a second slower than other machines.
I Capricorn I mount clutch version Schepis sirius model and modified xxx nemesis.

If the new car comes out in October will lose the image even in the last race of Campina Italian turing October 2 in Milazzo (Sicily).
Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Can't wait to drive the MTX5, I'll just have to keep racing the 4 until the new car is released.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Have patience everybody, MTX 5 is coming really soon! Mugen won't release a car until it is proven Fast!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigbank66
This hurts....here in cali its nitro time an the weather is right....i hate to keep running my dino....while all the other cars r workin out the kinks an setting blazing lap times....come on Mugen help me keep up with the TIMES???
If you can't beat them - join them.

Kidnest regards,
Lars.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

The wait is too long. October is very late
Old 07-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello. Francesco Tironi uses transmission with Mugen Xray.This Sunday the Italian championship was held 1:10 prototype (barchetta) in Milazzo (Sicily). I was there. In the semifinals, for an error, reached third on the grid. In the final, then forced to retire due to a problem. He fought to stay behind at Gentile Umberto (XRAY XXX Sirius nemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino (Kyosho Novarossi). The original mugen is a second slower than other machines.
Capricorn use the clutch on the engine version Schepis XXX nemesis changed.

If the new car comes out in October, the image loses also the last race of Campina Italian Turing October 2 in Milazzo (Sicily).
Old 07-20-2011, 04:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

i recieved news today that it will be out early September
Old 07-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nazarc
Hello. Francesco Tironi uses transmission with Mugen Xray.This Sunday the Italian championship was held 1:10 prototype (barchetta) in Milazzo (Sicily). I was there. In the semifinals, for an error, reached third on the grid. In the final, then forced to retire due to a problem. He fought to stay behind at Gentile Umberto (XRAY XXX Sirius nemesis) and Giuseppe Musolino (Kyosho Novarossi). The original mugen is a second slower than other machines.
Capricorn use the clutch on the engine version Schepis XXX nemesis changed.

If the new car comes out in October, the image loses also the last race of Campina Italian Turing October 2 in Milazzo (Sicily).

any fhoto from the car in the event?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Its here!

Check out the MTX5 pics on the Mugen website.

Click here
Attached Thumbnails MTX 5-mtx5_01.jpg  
Old 07-26-2011, 04:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default MTX5 new photo

MTX5 new photo
Attached Thumbnails MTX 5-mtx5_03.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.