Wiki Posts
Search

MTX 5

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 06:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kickass
Thomas Thomas Thomas, I'm pretty sure that you actually have after market pads on your car as you sold me your mugen option pads that you thought were not good enough, and were telling me that you had softer pads on the car. I'm sure you will correct me if i'm wrong.
Before you tell me to go and fudge myself(again LOL) let me remind you that despite the fact that you have been driving for 10 years, you fail to tell people that you have yet to win a race and in fact you qualified last at this years state titles.
Im not sure how others interpret this but it tells me that you either cant drive, or cant set up your cars, or simply cant build them, or the most probable reason a combination of all of the above. So why would people here listen to what you have to say.
Think about it before you start sending me messages again telling me that you are dissapointed in me.
Thomas don't get me wrong I like you as a friend but lets face it you are not much of a racer. I wont tell you to go away, i like reading your creative literature, but you just need to relax a little, these are toy cars were are talking about here. You can punch me in the arm next time you see me NHF OK.
You forget to mention that i have not raced for two years with the only recent events run in Oct 2011 and then April 2012. At the states i only had a few days to get back into the swing of things. Also i came last because i didn't finish the quarters as i put on harder tyres, the car was totally different and for some reason the engine went completly lean from one run to the next.
POSTNOTE: approx 4 years ago, when i actually took my racing seriously, i was passing you like you were standing still, i was making the A finals in clubbies and asking you to move over. This was also back before you "retired". Of course you won't remember this...i don't bother to mention it because it has nothing to do with my level of knowledge of setup or otherwise. Setup has nothing to do with someones driving ability. Setup is purely the act of understanding the physics and geometry of the car, whether we can then drive the car is a totally different element of the game...or have you failed to realise this? Not every F1 driver is good at setup and not all engineers are good at driving, and not all of us in this hobby are pro's at all the elements of this hobby.

alex, you show a lot of small man syndrome needing to constantly attack someone on the net. I'm not sure if it's small man syndrome, or washed up has been in a meaningless hobby syndrome. you have a constant need and desire to show yourself as being some sort of big shot in a silly hobby. Like you said, it is a hobby, so why are you so adamant in posting shyt on the net, yet when you see me you act all friendly.

your comments are completly passive aggressive. You come up to me and say hi at the track then bag me out on the net. If you have a problem with me say it to my face. Don't give me this bu77sh1t on the net. Your attitude is what is wrong with this hobby. This is a forum, to share opinions, thoughts experiences and other things. If you can't handle listening to opinions of others, then don't read them. it's that simple. Or maybe you lack the social skills to discuss with people on the net? i'm not sure. either way you have a very big chip on your shoulder.

you need to look at yourself alex. You are a grown man, with grown man responsibilities, name calling and arguing over the internet with someone because that other someone posted their thoughts. You bring up silly points like "ehh you finished last bleh bleh bleh" you sound like a 15 year old child alex!!

do you think your behaviour is rational, and normal alex? do you think your behaviour is depicting of a grown man with grown man responsibilities?

Unlike you, i can't always race. Unlike you, i haven't been breaking gears like crazy and blaming it on silly things, blaming it on Pietsch, your speed (are you quicker than Pietsch!? i don't see him busting gears due to his speed??) or whatever you do. Unlike you, i never bag you out on the net (until now). unlike you, i don't belittle people on the net then smile to their face in person. If i don't like someone i don't speak to them. when i speak to you it's because i respected you, well not any more after your silly immature behaviour on the net.

I'm not here to bag you out, but what do you expect me to do after you post some jekyl and hyde good/bad/nice/pr1ick type post like you did.

grow a spine alex. next time you see me, don't bother speaking to me.

Last edited by TomB; 06-01-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mazda614
Check out Pro-s-futaba, they sell after market pads made by 'one-o-one' 101
hi Adrian, yeah i have these. i used them at the NSW states. they were quite a bit better than stock but still not the grippyness i was hoping for. If you find something that grips sooner PM me or post them here.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys.

I have followed your discussion about the brake issue you are facing.
Me personally, I do not need that much brake, so stock brake power is fully sufficient for me, but I have also seen that some people were suffering with to less brake for their driving style.
What I have seen sometimes is that the power of the servo is too less. I have seen issues with Savox 1251 and KO 2143. We have then changed the servo to a Futaba BLS451 or Sanwa SRG-BL and everything was fine.
So let me throw another argument in the arena. What about throttle servo? Does this affect brake power as much as a longer brake lever?
For example, I am running Sanwa SRG-BLS and everything is all fine (as I said I do not use that much brake).

Cheers
Old 06-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TomB
You forget to mention that i have not raced for two years with an event run in Oct 2011 and then April 2012. At the states i only had a few days to get back into the swing of things. Also i came last because i didn't finish the quarters as i put on harder tyres, the car was totally different and for some reason the engine went completly lean from one run to the next.
POSTNOTE: approx 4 years ago, when i actually took my racing seriously, i was passing you like you were standing still, i was making the A finals in clubbies and asking you to move over. This was also back before you "retired". Of course you won't remember this...i don't bother to mention it because it has nothing to do with my level of knowledge of setup or otherwise. Setup has nothing to do with someones driving ability. Setup is purely the act of understanding the physics and geometry of the car, whether we can then drive the car is a totally different element of the game...or have you failed to realise this? Not every F1 driver is good at setup and not all engineers are good at driving, and not all of us in this hobby are pro's at all the elements of this hobby.

alex, you show a lot of small man syndrome needing to constantly attack someone on the net. I'm not sure if it's small man syndrome, or washed up has been in a meaningless hobby syndrome. you have a constant need and desire to show yourself as being some sort of big shot in a silly hobby. Like you said, it is a hobby, so why are you so adamant in posting shyt on the net, yet when you see me you act all friendly.

your comments are completly passive aggressive. You come up to me and say hi at the track then bag me out on the net. If you have a problem with me say it to my face. Don't give me this bu77sh1t on the net. Your attitude is what is wrong with this hobby. This is a forum, to share opinions, thoughts experiences and other things. If you can't handle listening to opinions of others, then don't read them. it's that simple. Or maybe you lack the social skills to discuss with people on the net? i'm not sure. either way you have a very big chip on your shoulder.

you need to look at yourself alex. You are a grown man, with grown man responsibilities, name calling and arguing over the internet with someone because that other someone posted their thoughts. You bring up silly points like "ehh you finished last bleh bleh bleh" you sound like a 15 year old child alex!!

do you think your behaviour is rational, and normal alex? do you think your behaviour is depicting of a grown man with grown man responsibilities?

Unlike you, i can't always race. Unlike you, i haven't been breaking gears like crazy and blaming it on silly things, blaming it on Pietsch, your speed (are you quicker than Pietsch!? i don't see him busting gears due to his speed??) or whatever you do. Unlike you, i never bag you out on the net (until now). unlike you, i don't belittle people on the net then smile to their face in person. If i don't like someone i don't speak to them. when i speak to you it's because i respected you, well not any more after your silly immature behaviour on the net.

I'm not here to bag you out, but what do you expect me to do after you post some jekyl and hyde good/bad/nice/pr1ick type post like you did.

Thomas Bad day at the office???? look im LAUGHING LOL LOL I think you are funny and just a little dillusional. The only time you have ever asked me to move over was on the drivers stand LOL,
oh and yea ya got me there --- im short, don't tell everyone man LOL

PS Are we still on for lunch tomorrow Luvyou2 LOL LOL!!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hihoo

it is a simple mechanical system: lever arm law. The longer the arm the more force can be transferred.
But the problem is, that because of the braking force the chassis will bend like a banana.
So you have to change the brake so, that you have enough braking force for your driving style with minimum of bending.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Tech Champion

Thomas Bad day at the office???? look im LAUGHING LOL LOL I think you are funny and just a little dillusional. The only time you have ever asked me to move over was on the drivers stand LOL,
oh and yea ya got me there --- im short, don't tell everyone man LOL

PS Are we still on for lunch tomorrow Luvyou2 LOL LOL!!!!
i logged in as i am waiting on someone to send me mailing details for things i am selling. I don't enjoy logging in and seeing your bullying attitude and attempts to belittle me.

Trust me, i've passed you many times. In your dillusional world, no one has ever passed, lapped, or beaten you, your engines are better modified than the professionals and you know everything about setup.

Maybe we should all be quiet and listen to you Pietsch, and the rest of the paid drivers, because in your dillusional world, you are up there with the best.

This is a hobby, we all have the right to use this forum, get used to it. If you don't agree with what others say, use your social skills (if you have any) and post a reply using the correct social ettiquette and netiquette.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SebO
hihoo

it is a simple mechanical system: lever arm law. The longer the arm the more force can be transferred.
But the problem is, that because of the braking force the chassis will bend like a banana.
So you have to change the brake so, that you have enough braking force for your driving style with minimum of bending.
better said than what i posted and with less words
Old 06-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i logged in as i am waiting on someone to send me mailing details for things i am selling. I don't enjoy logging in and seeing your bullying attitude and attempts to belittle me.

Trust me, i've passed you many times. In your dillusional world, no one has ever passed, lapped, or beaten you, your engines are better modified than the professionals and you know everything about setup.

Maybe we should all be quiet and listen to you Pietsch, and the rest of the paid drivers, because in your dillusional world, you are up there with the best.

This is a hobby, we all have the right to use this forum, get used to it. If you don't agree with what others say, use your social skills (if you have any) and post a reply using the correct social ettiquette and netiquette.
Does this mean that our lunch is off tomorrow???? LOL LOL LOL
Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Thomas Thomas Thomas, I'm pretty sure that you actually have after market pads on your car as you sold me your mugen option pads that you thought were not good enough, and were telling me that you had softer pads on the car. I'm sure you will correct me if i'm wrong.
Before you tell me to go and fudge myself(again LOL) let me remind you that despite the fact that you have been driving for 10 years, you fail to tell people that you have yet to win a race and in fact you qualified last at this years state titles.
Im not sure how others interpret this but it tells me that you either cant drive, or cant set up your cars, or simply cant build them, or the most probable reason a combination of all of the above. So why would people here listen to what you have to say.
Think about it before you start sending me messages again telling me that you are dissapointed in me.
Thomas don't get me wrong I like you as a friend but lets face it you are not much of a racer. I wont tell you to go away, i like reading your creative literature, but you just need to relax a little, these are toy cars were are talking about here. You can punch me in the arm next time you see me NHF OK.

TomB: champ it's not that you give out bad advice, in fact a reasonable amount of it makes sense, but you do come across as an absolute "expert" on RC car racing, which going by what others have said about your results is perhaps not the case...... Maybe those reading just need be aware they are not taking advice from a front running racer as it would seem. I don't know you personally so I can only go by your serial posting on this forum, but when you put up stuff like - Australian Racing>Airbrushing & Art>Page 273.....what are we to think?
Old 06-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Tech Initiate

You forget to mention that i have not raced for two years with the only recent events run in Oct 2011 and then April 2012. At the states i only had a few days to get back into the swing of things. Also i came last because i didn't finish the quarters as i put on harder tyres, the car was totally different and for some reason the engine went completly lean from one run to the next.

what are you on mate.kickass was not bagging you out & im yet to see him post shi7 on the net anywhere . your the one posting shi7.what he has posted was FACT abut you & if as you say in your post this is a silly hobby,what the f#@k are you doing in it.go back to the rock you've been hiding under for the last month. ps - GFY
Old 06-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I really appreciate your input Tom B. Keep it going!!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

ok chil it boz..i thou i was watching the young and the restless,
kickass and tomB.......calm down please.
we all sit down and have a beer next time alrite!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Where is our superhero HPIRacer when we need him???
Old 06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Michael_T
Where is our superhero HPIRacer when we need him???
he is crying atm, lol.. as he cant win tomorrow's race due to the rain..lol
Old 06-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Mintie do you know who HPI Racer is?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.