R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #166
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenDrew View Post
The Toy Show starts next month I think....
Wonder if we'll see something
That would be a good time to announce it.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:02 AM   #167
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenDrew View Post
The Toy Show starts next month I think....
Wonder if we'll see something
I can assure you there will be no news regarding Mugen's 1/10th scale in the Nuremberg Toy Fair.
ruicortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 AM   #168
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruicortez View Post
I can assure you there will be no news regarding Mugen's 1/10th scale in the Nuremberg Toy Fair.
Heard about Mugen just leaving the tenth scale...sad.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:27 AM   #169
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra zz View Post
Heard about Mugen just leaving the tenth scale...sad.
That is not true.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:50 AM   #170
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You guys are so funny sometimes.

Has anybody from Mugen Seiki Japan ever posted anything in this forum in the past oh, say 3-4 years? How about anybody from Kyosho?

When it comes to communications, IMO, Mugen Seiki Japan has always been at the bottom of the list. Kyosho, XRAY, Serpent* and even Team Magic are all better at communicating information about their products.

My point is, unless you hear it directly from Japan, any rumors - or what dealers do and don't know (or claim they do or don't know), is somewhat irrelevant. I don't quite know what to think when someone says Mugen isn't this or that, or that this product is or isn't coming - unless it's coming from the source. Until I see a picture of an MTX-5 in a magazine, at a toy fair - or in some type of track side spy photo, as far as I'm concerned, an MTX-5 product or prototype doesn't exist.

Does anybody really think that Mugen is going to tell all the dealers that it's going to stop producing 1/10th on-road racing products? Does anybody think that Mugen feels obligated to tell it's dealers that an MTX-5 is or isn't coming?

There is only one guy who posts here that I would ever believe when he says anything about Mugen on-road products. And we all know who that is.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone can having fun speculating. Nothing wrong with that!

* When Serpent moved to Asia doesn't count, as that was about their company, not about specific products.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #171
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii View Post

Has anybody from Mugen Seiki Japan ever posted anything in this forum in the past oh, say 3-4 years? How about anybody from Kyosho?

When it comes to communications, IMO, Mugen Seiki Japan has always been at the bottom of the list. Kyosho, XRAY, Serpent* and even Team Magic are all better at communicating information about their products.

My point is, unless you hear it directly from Japan, any rumors - or what dealers do and don't know (or claim they do or don't know), is somewhat irrelevant. I don't quite know what to think when someone says Mugen isn't this or that, or that this product is or isn't coming - unless it's coming from the source. Until I see a picture of an MTX-5 in a magazine, at a toy fair - or in some type of track side spy photo, as far as I'm concerned, an MTX-5 product or prototype doesn't exist.

Does anybody really think that Mugen is going to tell all the dealers that it's going to stop producing 1/10th on-road racing products? Does anybody think that Mugen feels obligated to tell it's dealers that an MTX-5 is or isn't coming?

There is only one guy who posts here that I would ever believe when he says anything about Mugen on-road products. And we all know who that is.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone can having fun speculating. Nothing wrong with that!

* When Serpent moved to Asia doesn't count, as that was about their company, not about specific products.
That person would not happen to have the same initials as the company that he races for?
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #172
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default MTX5

Quote:

WELL PUT!
I am so tired of hearing people speculate on what Mugen may or may not be doing with the MTX5, or the MRX4X.
Until I see something for myself, I wont believe it.
When its time to introduce a new car, I am sure we will hear about it.
Far as I am concerend, the MTX4R, and the MRX4X are great cars, and I am not sure I would find the need to change anyway.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #173
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu

Quote:

My post was based on what that "one guy" said. I wouldn't base it off anything else.

That is if JLock is accurate on who we are talking about.
Riketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #174
Tech Apprentice

You guys are right.
Wile Mugen Seiki Japan is completely uncapable of communicate with the market, rumors are growing...most of them based in the fact that is not normal a company keep selling an outdated chassis in tenth class fo so long time.
This year 1/10 Worlds will show us the future of MS, I mean Mugen Seiki.LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #175
Tech Regular

Default Mugen

Mugen is not getting out of the onroad market. This all I can say right now.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #176
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Swauger View Post
hmmmmmmm.......

And the plot thickens..........

Pass you soon...
Chicky fan club member #9
One Eighth Racers of Toledo
lil-bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Swauger View Post
Interesting statement. However, like I posted a few pages back, Mugen takes their time developing and testing a new design before it hits the market. Maybe they are taking a little longer at doing it this time. Maybe there is something already in the pipeline and is about to hit the market soon. Unlike a lot of you, I am and will be patient because what I have is still working well for me and am not in a hurry to buy the "latest/greatest" just because.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #178
Tech Champion

All the best to MTX4 and MTX4R drivers at the pre worlds and worlds championship 2010 ...... kick some butts yo !!
asw7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #179
Tech Apprentice

As I said before, no news about MTX5 at Nuremberg Toy Fair.

Only the new MRX5 http://www.redrc.net/2010/02/toy-fair-2010-mugen-seiki/
Old 03-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #180
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default mugen forum

does anyone have the link to the mugen run forum? i lost it when i cleaned my pc
gentleman81 is offline   Reply With Quote