R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2003, 05:42 PM   #1
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: london, uk
Posts: 225
Default Outlaw 2.11cc

Hello ,

Could anybody out there tell me what is the most powerful outlaw 2.11cc engine at the present....the one that will take on any other outlaw in corners and straight lines !!!!! Someone suggusted the rody rb v12 ... can anybody out there with track experiences with a super insane outlaw 2.11cc please comments..

Thanks
xtreme888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 05:52 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
EdwardN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,144
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Outlaw 2.11cc

Quote:
Originally posted by xtreme888
Hello ,

Could anybody out there tell me what is the most powerful outlaw 2.11cc engine at the present....the one that will take on any other outlaw in corners and straight lines !!!!! Someone suggusted the rody rb v12 ... can anybody out there with track experiences with a super insane outlaw 2.11cc please comments..

Thanks
Check with Modellor, he knows which one is one of the most powerfull.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 07:01 PM   #3
Tech Elite
 
Racing4Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,118
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Racing4Evo
Default

The Rodys probably are the fastest but they don't last too long. I have the NS5 in my car right now and it's already ballistic. Next engine I will try is the NovaMAX. If I were you I'd get the NovaMAX considering its cheaper price.
Racing4Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 07:29 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
tIANcI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 1,737
Default

Most powerful engine? No one knows as if you were to go to the RB website they have stated why they use a star rating. There is no standard which is used to rate engine power. What we know is from the feedback by various users and we know that is not very accurate.

My vote goes out to the Massimo Fantini for outlaws. Seen it perform as a few friends have it. The engine runs really well and it is powerful at 100 (220F) degrees Celcius. Ambient temperature here is about 34 (very hot tropics, hehehe) degrees Celcius.

The RR is a great engine but there has been too many returning with broken shafts unlike the Massimo.

Xtreme try this equation INSANE ENGINE=SHORT LIFESPAN
tIANcI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 07:46 PM   #5
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by tIANcI
Most powerful engine? No one knows as if you were to go to the RB website they have stated why they use a star rating. There is no standard which is used to rate engine power. What we know is from the feedback by various users and we know that is not very accurate.

My vote goes out to the Massimo Fantini for outlaws. Seen it perform as a few friends have it. The engine runs really well and it is powerful at 100 (220F) degrees Celcius. Ambient temperature here is about 34 (very hot tropics, hehehe) degrees Celcius.

The RR is a great engine but there has been too many returning with broken shafts unlike the Massimo.

Xtreme try this equation INSANE ENGINE=SHORT LIFESPAN
When you say short lifespan... just how short are we talking (an estimation) ?
V-One S Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 08:35 PM   #6
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing4Evo
The Rodys probably are the fastest but they don't last too long. I have the NS5 in my car right now and it's already ballistic. Next engine I will try is the NovaMAX. If I were you I'd get the NovaMAX considering its cheaper price.
NovaMax is the one to go! it is stronger then Rody!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:26 PM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
NovaMax is the one to go! it is stronger then Rody!
But aren't NovaMax's top end loaded not like the Rody which has extreme power everywhere?
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 12:53 AM   #8
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dexter
But aren't NovaMax's top end loaded not like the Rody which has extreme power everywhere?
not true, the Rody is more like a on/off switch, it's not as smooth as the Novamax, the max's power band is very smooth, overall I would say top end about the same but bottom and mid range and the smoothness, Novamax wins
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 01:00 AM   #9
B
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,159
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

how much is novamax?
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 05:13 AM   #10
Tech Master
 
tIANcI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 1,737
Default

V-One S Racer: what I meant was if the engine is modified more than what the manufacturer would. We were talking insamne output. Example is I had a sweet little GS pull start 3 port that runs really hot at about 150-160 degrees Celcius. The engine never gave me any problems as it was a low performance engine. Try that with a nice 5 ports like the S5 or NS I am sure you will not last more than 4 months before something breaks or gives.
tIANcI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 06:35 AM   #11
Tech Elite
 
suntok2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Manila Philippines
Posts: 2,412
Send a message via ICQ to suntok2 Send a message via AIM to suntok2 Send a message via Yahoo to suntok2
Default M. SPEED Sirio

Guys try M.speed Sirio this is the most powerful engine. We have JP racing,Max,and rody tune they all modified engine but not fully modified
suntok2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 02:07 PM   #12
Tech Fanatic
 
HELLION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 802
Default extreem

whoooooooo haaaaaaaaa another outlaw!!! Way ta go extreem. Who needs stinking rules
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imga0123 copy.jpg (174.1 KB, 148 views)
HELLION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 02:09 PM   #13
Tech Fanatic
 
HELLION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 802
Default opps!

or spelling lessons
HELLION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 01:45 AM   #14
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 338
Default

How is tha gonna make u go faster?
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 08:09 AM   #15
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 602
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default outlaws

does m speed have a web site?
isuzuguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Picco .26 outlaw? viper0463 Nitro Off-Road 1 06-02-2008 12:20 PM
NEW!!! DC Outlaw 19T & Mod Motors onroaddude R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 02-28-2006 11:59 AM
BEST OUTLAW ENGINE!!!!!!!!! texasbabey Nitro On-Road 13 10-27-2005 05:44 PM
.26 Outlaw T-maxx pantera_kid04 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-05-2004 12:35 PM
Outlaw TC3 TweakRacer Electric On-Road 13 06-29-2003 12:38 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:32 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net