Old 11-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #61
Tech Apprentice

JS Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:28 PM   #62
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
I don't really think anyone is looking for a perfect event but there should be some kind of a reasonable expectations with racing conditons... Expectations vary from person to person as you can read on this thread.....

I don't really have an opinion on Vegas since I've only been there once back in 02 and it was enjoyable...

My comment about the 'perfect event' was purely sarcastic. 'Reasonable expectations' is a variable as you stated.

Last edited by Zootcapri; 11-18-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Zootcapri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #63
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Man, that dude is on crack, I don't know what race he was at but as Garen, Robert and others said, it was a great race, lot's of tracktion, the crew worked like 4 hours on Sunday to get the track ready to race, how can he not see the effort of the track crew, and can't he see all the extra stations the track had to clean your car, bodies or true your tires, and as far as dirty track or not prepped track, again that's some crack action if you ask me. I know I had a station to clean my car and body after each run, wonder if he missed those stations due to some of that ?? action?

I had a great time, good racing, lot's of cool racers I met and had fun and ready for the next race.

I don't do drugs and have good vision and I can see what this track has to offer on race days and is more than some other tracks have to offer.

Keep up the good work Vegas crew, see you at the next race. To much fun this r/c hobby.
mauimaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #64
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Dude you don't know the history. Its not just this one race. Its been building
up to this for years. Danny is right for alot of reasons and should not be thrown under the bus for showing his feelings. He just said what alot of people won't say for there own reasons.
DESOTO RACING
KOPROPO

Last edited by BIREL8; 11-17-2008 at 06:24 PM.
BIREL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #65
Tech Fanatic

What reason would that be for Birl8, what is everyone so afriad to say, what possible reason would they have for not stating any thing? Is it possilbe they just dont care? you cant tell me one man has everyone in fear. lol This is not Cuba its Las Vegas RC racing.

There has to be another subject to talk about instead of Rich Taylor. There is more to racing in Las Vegas instead of Rich Taylor. I challange you to find something else to talk about instead of Rich Taylor.
Robert R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #66
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

BIREL8, U GOTSA A PM
Danny A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #67
Tech Regular

Hey Robert remember RACEWORLD and my court date.
DESOTO RACING
KOPROPO
Old 11-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #68
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIREL8 View Post
Hey Robert remember RACEWORLD and my court date.
I REMEMBER
carkillaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #69
Tech Regular

Whats up Von?
DESOTO RACING
KOPROPO
Old 11-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #70
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIREL8 View Post
Whats up Von?
Chillin how are things with you
carkillaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #71
Tech Regular

Pretty good.
DESOTO RACING
KOPROPO
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #72
Tech Fanatic

Yes I do Steve, I am not hear to stand up for Rich I am hear to Stand up for Racing In Las Vegas, and the honest truth is he is the only one doing anything about this track. Race World went away it had nothing to due with your court date. I ask you this Steve how are you responsible for the reason your went to court? Please dont blame this on any one else. You took the action, no one made or forced you to take that action. I am sure there could of been another way to handle it. I in past would of love to take beating out on him but what good would that have done? One I would not be on park property any more. Who then is going to build another track? YOU.

I have said in past to many people I dont agree with alot of things Rich has done to others on the track. But I also dont agree with laying blame all on him for the issue now. Please give me one name of anyone who has made attempt to due anything on that track except run there mouth. I mean clean it set it up ect. We have done it in past together and still can be done today, but no one wants to step up and due it, we talk about it, but when it comes time for show day people dont show up or for some reason they are scared to show up. (Frear) fear of What? I keep asking that.

To practice on that track today Rich is the only one welling to set track up and if that cost me $$ to practice then what ever I will pay for it. If any one else want to create any thing diffrent even going out doing in past I have no issue with that. I have been out there before cleaning spraying. Agian there is talk about doing this were are they what are they waiting for?

I can tell you this the only thing that is going to happen is County is not going to put up with this politcal crap. And it will become extra 30 car parking spot for socor field then what will Vegas Have?
Robert R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #73
Tech Adept

You know what. This is getting so freakin old. Danny what are you hoping to get out of this? You are entitled to your opinion and the way most people voice it is by not racing there. That simple. Not sit behind a computer and bitch and complain over and over.

Sounds to me like you might be looking for some new racing action and I took the liberty to look up some slot car racing action for you in your area. Here is the link for SoCal United Slot Racers Assoc. http://www.socalusra.com/ Good luck racing with them. Maybe you can find some traction there. After looking at there site, looks like they are not running a series anymore. HRRMMMMMM. Must have been some one bitching about traction there to.

As for the post by TechNazi, that would be Craig Kaplan. He was there and he even raced in the lower mains on Sunday and didnt seem to have much problem.
Team Dorkmissle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #74
Tech Regular

Man Robert you don't remember the road blocks that were put up to keep us
from hosting our own events. So don't talk to me about nobody else doing anything. I don't care who cheers for him you can't deny the attendence of the Vegas races are down at least 50% . No matter how good the races are people don't want to be bothered with him or the event. The numbers show that and thats why theirs never
a entry list.
DESOTO RACING
KOPROPO

Last edited by BIREL8; 11-17-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #75
Tech Addict

ALRIGHT, THIS SHIT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ALL YOU RICH TAYLOR FANS THINK THAT RICH IS THE BEST THING SINCE OXYGEN THATS YOUR OPINION. EVERYBODY THAT HAD A BAD WEEKEND, CHALK IT UP AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I MYSELF HAD A BAD WEEKEND.THE TRACK WAS DIRTY OUTSIDE OF THE LINE, BUT I KEPT GOING ANYWAY.I DIDNT SAY SHIT JUST RAN MY RACE, BECAUSE IF I SAID SOMETHING AND SOMEBODY DIDN'T LIKE THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS. THIS IS DANNY'S WAY OF SAYING HOW HE FELT. TALKING TO RICH TAYLOR NOT THE REST OF YOU FUCKERS!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET RICH RESPOND TO DANNYS QUESTIONS. THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME (TONY T)KNOW THAT I SAY WHATS ON MY MIND,DON'T MEAN TO STEP ON ANY FEET, BUT THIS SHIT IS EVERYBODY SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID AT THE RACE. THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE RESPONDING HAS YET TO SAY ANYTHING???????????