Search

Capricorn Racing Tuned Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CapricornRC
Hi everybody.

To give a hand to Uriah.... following some pics regarding the weight difference from stock RRR parts.

If anybody needs more info, feel free to ask.
We are always ready to answer.

Best Regards
Capricorn RC
Any numbers on the light weight Main shaft and 1st gear housing for the Kyosho RRR Hop-ups vs. stock?

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 11-25-2008, 02:12 AM
Tech Adept

Here are the numbers u need!!

weight difference must be increased of 3,7 grams (the black nut that house the M3 screw).

thank's

Capricorn RC
Attached Thumbnails Capricorn Racing Tuned Parts-shaft-stock.jpg   Capricorn Racing Tuned Parts-shaft-light.jpg  
Old 11-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

weight difference must be increased of 3,7 grams (the black nut that house the M3 screw).

thank's

Capricorn RC

Thanks for your quick response, it is very much appreciated!!!

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 11-27-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Addict

thank's

Capricorn RC
if you use titanium screws this is even better
Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GMartinez
High quality racing parts for all your Needs Sedan,1/8th,Gt Rally Cars
Kyosho,Mugen,X Ray
Engines,Clutches,Raced Tuned parts
We had a couple of Team Drivers & Non Team drivers testing out some Capricorn engines & tuned racing parts this weekend @ Race 3 of the Florida State Series @ Kissimmee Raceway & the Results were acheived
Thanks to all who participated this weekend
Available in the U.S. thru www.murnanmodified.com
Overseas www.capricornrc.com
just recieved the new capricorn engin port work is awsome will give report after this week end will be breaking it in on a private track and racing it at the next fla. state race. december 5th and 6th.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Just a quick FYI n the sedan Capricorn clutch shoes are compatible & will work perfectly on the Sirio power clutch which will give you a broader range of clutch tuning since Sirio only has the blue shoe available
Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hopefuly I will be able To share Some input on the Capricorn 12 & clutch Kit after this weekend. I have a few to test & compare with some really good motor & clutch setups I already have. Looking Forward To Running the Motor , It really Does look good.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MHarrison
Hopefuly I will be able To share Some input on the Capricorn 12 & clutch Kit after this weekend. I have a few to test & compare with some really good motor & clutch setups I already have. Looking Forward To Running the Motor , It really Does look good.
oh yea we got some bad ass s--- for you to try be ready for real power at the tip of your fingers big tom here
Attached Thumbnails Capricorn Racing Tuned Parts-picture-2005-2008-427.jpg  
Old 12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default I went overboard FOR SALE KYOSHO 1/8 scale complete clutch

I bought too many "complete clutches" from Capricorn. Great clutches! I will sell this last one unopened bag for $125.00 and ship anywhere 1st class in the USA. PM or call me if interested to coordinate... Paulie B 917-569-9091
Old 12-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Paulie Bee
I bought too many "complete clutches" from Capricorn. Great clutches! I will sell this last one unopened bag for $125.00 and ship anywhere 1st class in the USA. PM or call me if interested to coordinate... Paulie B 917-569-9091
hey paulie b list it on e bay it will sell there are no capricorn products on there yet because its so new big tom here see ya this week end
Old 12-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D
oh yea we got some bad ass s--- for you to try be ready for real power at the tip of your fingers big tom here
well we broke in new moter this week its ready for the state race will keep you posted on performance.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D
well we broke in new moter this week its ready for the state race will keep you posted on performance.
new moter was awesom .put it in the a main. This moter was very fast and kept its tune.Needles are very sencitive and bottom likes to be rich.The winter nationals are the next big race we will be competing in with the new products.So far we are very pleased with the quality of the hop up parts and engines
Old 12-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get My Motor Fully Broken in And Didn't want to rush it.So I pulled it out After Morning Practice. But running it still a little Rich ( 206 -215 ).. This Motor Has Loads of power. I was Also Finding the motor to like a richer bottom. Very Similar to a picco. ( In tuning ). I was running a Sirio #6 Plug With .4 shimmed on 16% MAXY's Fuel with a Sirio 2611 pipe. With a 17/61 first & 22/55 2nd.
It pulled the 17 with NOO problems. And Our traction was very High this past weekend. I will post more After this weekend. We Have another Good Size event to Attend. And I will have it Ready to Race.

But On another note. I have been Using the 2 speed shaft & brake Disk. And these are Some very Nice parts. The Brake Disk works Very well, With No Brake Fade .
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Congrats Mark & Tommy Thanks again for putting in a solid & smart run it was exciting to watch both of you take the bump up into the show & then putting in another awesome run in the A with a respectble finish Mark 3rd place Tommy 4th to bad your body was dragging thru the whole race
Old 12-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Congrats Mark & Tommy Thanks again for putting in a solid & smart run it was exciting to watch both of you take the bump up into the show & then putting in another awesome run in the A with a respectble finish Mark 3rd place Tommy 4th to bad your body was dragging thru the whole race
george you must have been watching my car I was 4th & 3rd @ 1min to go when i stuffed it. to bad .mark good run man them points are gitting tight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.