Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!! >

v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

Default v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!

Hello there i have just purchased a v-one rrr on ebay and the guy who was selling it said it was the wc version but when i go it i dont see any wc equipment on it.. I will try and send you a pic and tell me please what do you think..but am almost 100 persent sure this is not the wc version...the wc version come with universal swing shafts this one has the dog bones, aluminium brake hub but this one hasthe plastic one and many other parts..the box has a stamp that says world champion winner and at the side it says wc team edition.. but maybe this is not its box..

The other thing i wanted to ask is that he did not send me the centax system, no flywheel no clutchbell no clutches nothing..and i would like to know if the evo 2 2d centax system works with the old one..?(pinion gears with evo 1 spur geras)

also what parts shall i change? i never made a research on this car.. what option parts shall i buy for it as a must? what option parts of the evo2 fit the evo 1 and do they worth the change?

Thank you very much..
Old 11-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry guys the car is not evn the evo 1 it just says rrr..what are the differrences?
Old 11-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by didrace
Hello there i have just purchased a v-one rrr on ebay and the guy who was selling it said it was the wc version but when i go it i dont see any wc equipment on it.. I will try and send you a pic and tell me please what do you think..but am almost 100 persent sure this is not the wc version...the wc version come with universal swing shafts this one has the dog bones, aluminium brake hub but this one hasthe plastic one and many other parts..the box has a stamp that says world champion winner and at the side it says wc team edition.. but maybe this is not its box..

The other thing i wanted to ask is that he did not send me the centax system, no flywheel no clutchbell no clutches nothing..and i would like to know if the evo 2 2d centax system works with the old one..?(pinion gears with evo 1 spur geras)

also what parts shall i change? i never made a research on this car.. what option parts shall i buy for it as a must? what option parts of the evo2 fit the evo 1 and do they worth the change?

Thank you very much..
That sucks what happend to you, but all parts will fit from the RRR-Evo2 and yes the 2d will work fine
Old 11-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

So anything i buy that says evo 2 or one will fit the rrr?

Basically is the same thing?

What are the differences?

And which one is worth it?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

Guys any help?
Old 11-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

the difference from the evo1 to evo2 is the chassis and radio tray wich on the ev2 is a little narrower,but plastics should be the same..
Old 11-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Tech Regular

If you have a check here http://www.rcinfos.com/2006/2006_08_...ersion_set.php

you will see the conversion kit from rrr to evo

but when you go to rc-mushroom you will see that some plastic parts are the same for rrr, evo and evo2

so some plastic parts are the same some are not the same/

i dont get it because i was not checking what was happening with this car seriously ever..

and from what i can see not a lot o people know what is happening..
Old 11-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Tech Initiate

check the conversion kit.......If im not mistaken only the rear bulkheads and the rear camber link plastic is different..arms maybe...if the arms ar diff u might not want to get into that conversion ,,cause u will prob have to change the drive cups and the dogbones..car may not b worth it...most of the other things may b lightened or alluminum from plastic...they havent changed over the years all that much...I run a RRR evo wc and ive seen RRR's with evo parts,,evo with WC parts,,WC with evo2 parts,,it all works,,,,,,,mines has the evolva steering ankerman with the front brace cut out of the chassis(like the evo2's) and the capricorn upperdeck that uses the NT1 tank...it all works
Old 11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Tech Regular

Xray prince thanks for the info,,,

i appreciate it a lot..

Thanks again!!!

if you learn something more please let me know
Thanks!!
Old 11-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Tech Regular

some pics of the car...

If anyone knowS WHAT CAR THIS IS?
Attached Thumbnails v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!-11112008280-d.jpg   v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!-11112008281.jpg  
Old 11-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

some pics of the car...

If anyone knowS WHAT CAR THIS IS?
That is the first gen RRR that you can upgrade to an Evo1-2
Old 11-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Tech Regular

carkillaii

So what parts exactly do the evos have more and what is the difference in handling and performance from this one?

Help will be appreciated..!!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

carkillaii

So what parts exactly do the evos have more and what is the difference in handling and performance from this one?

Help will be appreciated..!!
For all the parts you need look on the Kyosho site www.kyoshoamerica.com , As for performance and handling there are more tuning options on the Evo's
Old 11-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks!!!

You mean the camper caster and set up option? or hop up parts?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

yes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.